You almost certainly have access to a national lottery game of some kind, regardless of where you live. For the most part, government entities back them up.
However, how can you be sure of the legitimacy and fairness of a national lottery game? Simply put, you can’t. As a result, Bitcoin and Crypto lotteries have become a thing, with a host of sites providing the opportunity to take home millions in a completely open manner.
If you’re considering participating in a Crypto lottery, make sure to check out our in-depth guide. We go over everything you need to know about Crypto lotteries, including what they are, how they work, whether or not they are safe, and how much money you can win. We also go over the top 5 Crypto lottery sites for 2022, so you can start playing right away!
Although the fairness of crypto lottery games is usually assured, the underlying platform must still be safe and secure. The Bitcoin and Crypto lotteries sites discussed in this article are run by trustworthy companies.
Top Crypto Lotteries in 2022
1. LuckyBlock – Currently in Presale
LuckyBlock is an all-new cryptocurrency project that will run a crypto lottery on the Binance Smart chain, with higher odds than traditional lotteries. LuckyBlock is now on presale until February 1st, 2022, with all token holders eligible to win.
The objective of Luckyblock is to make sure gaming, lotteries, and online gambling are accessible to people in all parts of the world without tying them to local banking systems while also increasing openness and fairness through blockchain technology.
Visit their website to learn more about the LuckyBlock crypto lottery and meet the crew. Funding gaming and Metaverse initiatives will be included in the later stages of the project.
- In collaboration with a London-based media company
- NFTs from LuckyBlock are on the way.
- Royalties will be paid to token owners.
- Online scratch cards, Lotto, gaming
- Mobile app
- Presale ends Q1 2022
2. FortuneJack – Best site for Keno-style Bitcoin lottery games
FortuneJack is a well-known Bitcoin casino and sportsbook. The platform has thousands of games to choose from. Even though FortuneJack does not provide typical lottery games, its vast Keno section earns it a place on our list. Keno is a fixed-odds lottery, as opposed to a progressive pool, in which the number of tickets sold determines the number of winners.
Many players like this since it allows them to choose their stakes. Furthermore, players can play as many games as they want, anytime they want, since they’re playing against a pre-programmed algorithm. But, FortuneJack, unlike Crypto lottery platforms such as DuckDice, utilizes regulated third-party software suppliers to manufacture its lottery balls.
While this may make you feel uneasy, these software companies must go through a rigorous regulatory process before they can debut their games on the internet. As a result, you may rest assured that the balls are drawn fairly.
- Established since 2014
- Huge selection of casino games to choose from, including lottery-style Keno
- Accepts several different cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin keno game gives you the freedom to play whenever you choose
- You can set your stakes with the fixed-odds system
- Deposits and withdrawals are instant
3. Cloudbet – Most Convenient Online Casino
Cloudbet was formed in 2013 to build an online casino that solely accepts bitcoin as a form of payment. While it wasn’t the first bitcoin casino to open, it has gained massive popularity.
The Cloudbet platform has a desktop and mobile dashboard to play sports, casinos, eSports, and live casino games. The platform also includes a high-quality, user-friendly website and valid licenses from the relevant authorities.
Cloudbet is well-known for its extensive selection of sports betting options. Players can place sports bets on soccer, tennis, volleyball, the NFL, NBA, table tennis, and so much more.
Cloudbet does not need users to submit any additional documentation when joining the platform. If your gambling habits don’t raise any red flags, this Bitcoin online casino will not require additional information and will let you request withdrawals immediately.
Customers that fund their accounts with Bitcoin are eligible for a bonus from Cloudbet. If you use a different payment method, say fiat or crypto, the casino will give you a signup bonus of up to 5 BTC/BCH/ETH/PAXG or 1000 USDT/USDC/DAI.
Cloudbet is the finest site to try out casino games and sports betting using cryptocurrency because of its unique features.
- One of the best online casinos for betting on sports and eSports.
- Users may be eligible for a 100% welcome bonus of up to 5 Bitcoin.
- Widely accessible
- Margin as low as 2%
- No withdrawal limit
- eGambling Montenegro and Curacao licenses
- There are numerous payment options available.
- All customers get a sense of community and player support.
- Users can take advantage of a variety of deposit bonuses.
- Available on desktop and mobile apps (both Android and iOS)
5. Bspin – Casino with excellent payment system
Bspin believes that cryptos are the future of gaming, and its founders want to help all crypto fans embrace that future by providing a top-notch Bitcoin casino website.
Despite the fact that it is relatively new to the online casino sector, it has a lot to offer. It stands out in key aspects like games variety, processing of deposits, and ease of usage.
Furthermore, it offers players a fair chance at mastering the winning strategies of a variety of games with their educational blog and sample mode options. However, Bspin must improve in key areas such as the processing of withdrawals and customer service in order to maintain their position in this business.
- Available on desktop and mobile apps (both Android and iOS)
- Their interface is user-friendly
- Offers competitive wagering requirements
- Demo mode is available for all games.
6. Goodman Casino – Most Deposit Methods Supported
Goodman is a fairly new site with over 1,600 casino games, including a massive selection of Bitcoin lotteries, provided by some of the greatest casino gaming software companies. The casino also houses games like Keno and jackpot slots from renowned online gambling providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and Playtech.
The best part is Goodman is controlled and fully licensed in Curaçao. The casino accepts a myriad of deposit and withdrawal methods bank transfer, Mastercard, VISA, USDT, BTC, DOGE, Neteller, ETH, LTC, Skrill and more.
Goodman is presently unavailable in the United Kingdom, however, given the site’s recent introduction, this could change.
- A wide range of fiat, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies are accepted.
- Live chat help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Spinomenal lottery software
- 150 free spins
- 3 instalments of deposit bonuses
7. BitcoinCasino.us – Secure online casino with great welcome bonuses
One of the top Bitcoin lottery sites available today has to be BitcoinCasino.us. Its online casino interface is simple to navigate and contains all of the information that players require on a regular basis.
Scratchy Bit, Bet on Numbers, 88 Bingo 88, Just A Bingo, Super Mask, Secret Cupcakes, Donut Rush, Monsters’ Scratch, Red Square Game, and others are just a few of the lottery games available on BitcoinCasino.us. Renowned software providers including BetSoft, Endorphina, MrSlotty, Booming Games, GameArt, Bgaming, and Spinomenal support all of its online casino games.
In addition to the large selection of casino games available at BitcoinCasino.us, players like the site’s speedy and safe deposit and withdrawal processes. Since the site accepts a range of cryptos like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, players can simply deposit and receive their winnings.
Deposit incentives of up to 5 BTC are also available to new players. In addition, their accounts will be promptly credited with 150 free spins.
It will only take a few minutes to sign up, so go ahead and check out BitcoinCasino.us and start playing right away!
- Creating an account is simple.
- It is possible for players to remain anonymous.
- Deposits and withdrawals are free.
- 150 free spins plus up to 5 BTC in deposit bonuses
- There are numerous lottery games available.
8. LottoLand – Best if you want the balls drawn in the real-world
LottoLand is unlike the other two Crypto lottery websites we’ve looked at so far, because it derives its results from the regular offline world. To put it another way, LottoLand uses real-time results from popular national lottery games like the Mega Millions in the United States and the EuroMillions in Europe.
The main difference is that you can buy your ticket in Bitcoin. Intriguingly, if you wish, you can deposit funds using fiat cash. However, it’s worth noting that the prize structure isn’t the same as the game from which it borrows its numbers.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commission regulates LottoLand
- LottoLand gets its ball numbers from real-life lottery games like Mega Millions.
- There’s no need to double-check the results because the offline world is carefully regulated.
- Monthly bitcoin jackpot games
- Accepts both fiat and Bitcoin
- Other games such as scratch cards available
9. DuckDice – Best Provably Fair Bitcoin lottery
DuckDice, as the name implies, is an online casino site that focuses mostly on Bitcoin dice. But do not be put off by this, because DuckDice has some incredible Bitcoin lottery games. The site runs one Bitcoin lottery game every 24 hours (15:00 UTC), which is wonderful because it gives the reward money enough time to grow.
While we’re on the subject of prizes, DuckDice employs a pooling system, which means that the specific rewards are determined by the number of tickets sold over the course of a 24-hour period. If you match three, four, or five numbers, you’ll win 20%, 30%, or 50% of the prize pool, accordingly. If more than one person wins the same award, the pool will be divided evenly. For example, if two persons match five numbers and the pot is $50,000, each player will receive $25,000 from the pot.
DuckDice, above all, makes use of the advantages of Provably Fair. This implies that you can be certain that the numbers were picked at random and that the platform had no way of influencing the outcome. You can also check the lottery seed to make sure.
- Every 24 hours, a new Bitcoin lottery game is launched.
- Provably Fair-backed games
- No concerns with manipulation because everything is truthful and fair.
- 3 or more numbers must be matched to win.
- Prize pool structure — the stakes are high.
10. Crypto-Games.net – Great for beginners
While Crypto-Games.net may not appeal to those seeking cutting-edge visuals, it is ideal for newcomers. In truth, the platform’s gaming library only has eight games. This includes blackjack, roulette, video poker, Plinko, dice, slots, and minesweeper, in addition to Bitcoin lotto.
The platform uses a pooling mechanism for its Bitcoin lottery, which means that the amount that may be won is practically limitless. One of the best features of the Crypto-Games Bitcoin lottery game is that winning players receive 100% of the pool. This is in sharp contrast to other providers, which would occasionally take a 10-15% fee from the primary pool to ‘pay their costs.’
Nonetheless, first, second, and third place receives 80%, 15%, and 5% of the prize fund, correspondingly. Above all, Crypto-Games employ a random picker system that is completely supported by Provably Fair technology. This ensures that the game’s outcome is always genuine and fair and that the winning numbers are always verifiable.
- The best platform for newbies
- Provably fair is applied to all games hosted on the platform.
- The account dashboard is accessed using a custom URL – There is no need to log in.
- Reputation for quick deposits and withdrawals
- Other casino games are also available.
11. 8bet – Best for Bitcoin jackpots
Despite being a newcomer to the Bitcoin lottery scene, 8Bet has proven to have everything necessary to compete in the global markets.
The entire platform is dedicated solely to Bitcoin lotteries, with the exception of a few slot games and scratch cards. Every 24 hours, the primary Bitcoin game, dubbed the “People’s One,” occurs. A ticket costs only 0.20 mBtc, which is ideal if you’re just getting started and want to observe how things work.
Matching two numbers earns you a prize while matching all six numbers earns you the biggest bitcoin jackpot. The best thing about this Bitcoin lottery game is that the prize grows until it is won. The jackpot is increased by 24.1 percent of each game’s prize pool, making wins extremely valuable. This is 4,445 mBtc at the time of writing!
8bet has a free crypto lottery game in addition to its main jackpot game. Although the payouts are substantially less, matching six digits will get you 1,000 mBTC, which is a big deal. All Bitcoin lotto games run through the 8bet platform are Provably Fair. As an added plus, 8bet does not charge any margins, which means that the winning players always receive 100% of the prize pool.
- Bitcoin lottery site specializing in bitcoins
- The platform’s games are all Provably Fair.
- The Bitcoin jackpot will continue to grow until it is won.
- There are also free Bitcoin lotto games available.
- There are no margins – players receive 100% of the prize fund.
What is a Crypto lottery?
A Crypto lottery is very similar to a traditional lottery. Think of Mega Millions if you’re based in the United States. Crypto lottery games fundamentally need you to buy a ticket, which then comes with a set of numbers, despite the fact that there are now a number of modifications to the game.
A set number of numbers will be picked at random once the game begins. The overall goal is to match as many of these randomly generated numbers to the numbers on your ticket as possible. You could win a real-world prize if you do so, and it’ll all be paid out in Bitcoin.
Let’s look at an example to make sure we grasp the process in general.
- You purchase a Bitcoin lottery ticket for the equivalent of $2 in BTC.
- Your ticket has six digits on it, ranging from 1 to 49.
- The game begins with the drawing of six numbers at random, ranging from 1 to 49.
- You’ve matched all six digits, which mean you’ve won the bitcoin jackpot!
What are the advantages and disadvantages of crypto lotteries?
- Chance to win large sums of money
- To participate, only a small investment is required.
- No prior experience is required.
- Anyone, anywhere can play
- There is a plethora of Bitcoin lottery providers
- Play from the comfort of your home via your mobile phone.
- Completely transparent
- Guaranteed to be true and unbiased
- Typically, service providers are not regulated.
- You may incur a financial loss.
What types of Crypto lottery games are there?
‘Crypto lottery’ is a pretty broad term. This means that the game can be played in a variety of ways. Both ticket sales and rewards are often paid in Bitcoin, regardless of which version you choose. Some sites, however, do allow you to receive your prize in fiat currency if that is what you choose. Nonetheless, we’ve covered the three primary forms of Crypto lottery games below.
1. Balls are copied from conventional lottery
Lotto Land was one of the first Bitcoin lottery games to go on the market. In a nutshell, the numbers for this branch of the Bitcoin lotteries area are drawn from real-world lottery games. The enormously popular EuroMillions, US PowerBall and Mega Millions, and even the Irish Lotto are all examples of this. As a result, no technology is necessary because the numbers you’ll be trying to match are the same ones used in the national game.
- Lotteries are heavily controlled.
- There is no dispute on how the numbers were drawn.
- The winning numbers are simple to verify.
- Games are held at least once a week Prizes are usually rather significant.
- The legitimacy of the drawn balls could not be independently verified.
- The prizes could be greater if you purchased a ticket in the real-world
2. Balls are drawn via Provably Fair
A whole new form of the game – Provably Fair – exists on the other end of the Bitcoin lotteries spectrum. For those who don’t know, Provably Fair was founded by the creator of SatoshiDice, a Bitcoin dice game that debuted in 2013. Because the underlying technology is backed by cryptography, you can be guaranteed that the outcome was created fairly no matter what gambling game you’re playing.
Not only that, but because all of the data is publicly available, it is also possible to independently evaluate how the Provably Fair mechanism achieved its result. As such, Provably Fair is great when it comes to Bitcoin lotteries.
This is how it usually goes:
- You purchase a Provably Fair Bitcoin lottery ticket.
- Your ticket and its associated numbers are recorded and cannot be changed or edited.
- The Provably Fair process will generate a seed when it comes to drawing the balls.
- After that, the underlying platform will generate a second random seed, this time from game participants.
- Provably fair will generate the balls after both seeds have been hashed.
- If you match a particular number of balls and win a prize, you will be automatically awarded your earnings.
One of the best features of Provably Fair Bitcoin lotteries is that the entire process can be validated at any time. This information covers the total number of tickets sold, the price paid, which addresses had a winning ticket, and, most crucially, how the winning balls were chosen at random.
Pros and cons of Provably Fair Bitcoin lotteries
· Fairness is 100% guaranteed.
· Transparent to the core
· Check to see how the balls were drawn at any particular point in time.
· Check the total number of tickets sold for each game.
· There is no cap on the size of the bitcoin jackpot.
· To verify the game’s legitimacy, you must first grasp how Provably Fair works.
3. Balls are drawn via regulated third-party software providers
The third alternative is to use a Bitcoin lottery website that draws its balls with the help of third-party software. To begin with, this form of Bitcoin lottery game differs from the two we’ve mentioned this far because it’s more like ‘Keno’ than a typical lottery game.
Pros and cons of Bitcoin lotteries backed by regulated software
- Software vendors are governed.
- Gaming regulators scrutinize lottery data.
- Before being released, games must be independently assessed for fairness.
- Because the awards are fixed-odds, you can play whenever you wish.
- Select your own stakes.
- You can play at your own pace.
- The BTC jackpots are substantially smaller than those found in traditional Bitcoin lottery games.
- There is no method to verify the software’s legitimacy on your own.
What are the odds of a bitcoin jackpot?
It’s important to think about your odds of winning before you start playing a Bitcoin lottery game. To begin with, your odds will be determined by a variety of things, including the number of balls in the draw, the number of balls picked at random as well as the number of balls on your ticket.
To give you an indication of the odds, we used the industry average, which is a 49-ball game with six numbers drawn.
Matching 6 numbers= 1:13,983,816
Matching 5 numbers=1:55,492
Matching 4 numbers=1:1033.
Matching 3 numbers= 1:57.
Going by the examples shown above from a regular 49 ball game, after you get over the 3 number thresholds, the chances of winning are substantially stacked against you. As a result, determining how much each related win will pay is critical.
How to play the Bitcoin lottery online
So now that you have a better understanding of how Bitcoin lotteries function, we’ll teach you how to get started. We’ll show you, step-by-step, how to register and make your first deposit at a Bitcoin lottery site.
Step 1: Find a reputable Bitcoin lottery site.
You must first determine what type of Bitcoin lottery game you wish to play before deciding on a platform. This, as previously said, will determine how the balls are drawn. While some players choose Provably Fair balls, others prefer Keno-style games that are backed by regulated software suppliers.
Step 2: Create an account.
After you’ve decided on your favourite Bitcoin lottery site, you’ll need to create an account. Almost all platforms follow the same procedure.
Step 3: Make a deposit into your bitcoin lottery account.
After you’ve created your account, you’ll need to deposit funds in order to participate in a Bitcoin lottery game. Click the ‘MY FINANCES’ button in the top right corner of the screen. Click the ‘DEPOSIT’ button next to ‘BTC’ when making a Bitcoin deposit.
Step 4: Buy your Bitcoin lottery tickets
Once your account has been funded, you can begin purchasing Bitcoin lottery tickets. Decide how many tickets you’d want to buy for that specific game. The total cost box will instantly change as you enter the number of tickets.
Step 5: Withdraw your winnings
If you win a game of Bitcoin lottery, you will need to withdraw your earnings. Remember that you will need to withdraw your funds as Bitcoin in the great majority of cases. As a result, return to your account’s ‘MY FINANCES’ section and input the amount you’d like to withdraw.
The legality of Bitcoin Lotteries UK
In the United States of America, placing online bets is legal. You will not be arrested for using bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency to gamble online. The current administration has declared that it is willing to allow states to apply their restrictions to online gambling enterprises as long as these laws do not hurt citizens.
It’s critical to understand that gambling with bitcoin is completely legal as long as you adhere to all federal and local laws. There are no specific restrictions that make bitcoin a forbidden mode of transaction. As a result, while bitcoin gambling is not listed as a specifically forbidden activity, it may be claimed that it is legal in general.
How safe are Bitcoin and crypto lotteries?
We’re all aware of how Bitcoin transactions use cryptography to preserve the anonymity of their users. As such, this decentralized form of currency offers its users the highest level of security.
That said, it’s always good to check the safety track record of an online casino. This will secure your privacy and anonymity while gambling online. While regulated casinos secure your data privacy and security, it is ultimately your obligation to safeguard your personal information.
Leave a Reply