Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list for today has an article about former FDIC Chairperson Sheila Bair’s opinion concerning another financial crisis ……. and the last is about a suit against Microsoft for false product claims.
- Sheila Bair Says We’re Headed for Another Crisis (Jordan Weissmann, The Atlantic)
- A Huge Part Of The Fiscal Cliff Is Something That’s Barely Being Talked About (Joe Weisenthal, Business Insider)
- Blue Dogs are Dwindling (Molly Ball, The Atlantic, National Journal)
- Who will start a PPACA Exchange (Allison Bell, Life Health Pro)
- Microsoft Sued Over Surface Storage Claims (Paul McDougall, Information Week) Claim is half of Surface RT tablet advertized storage consumed by operating system.