Written by Frank Li
Hello from Europe!
America has lost its way. There is no better example than this presidential election so far, with Hillary Clinton on the left trying to out-Bernie Bernie and Donald Trump on the right offending many in the world (e.g. Mexico, China, and Muslims).
It’s time for my fellow Americans to better understand America by exposing ourselves to many “outside” views. In this post, I will present three short videos as examples.
1. Egypt: let’s design social media that drives real change
2. China: a tale of two political systems
3. Muslims: what do you think when you look at me?
Three videos, my three strong messages, respectively, as follows:
- The Arab Spring has failed (Arab Spring, Four Years Later) and democracy does not work in the Mideast (Democracy: to be or not to be?)!
- Overall, China’s political system is perhaps slightly better than America’s. For more, read: Chinese Presidency: An Earned Kingship for 10 Years and Towards an Ideal Form of Government.
- Islam bashing in America is totally un-American! Not only is it totally stupid, but also utterly dangerous – Do we really want to turn the Muslim world against us? For more, read: America: Stop Islam Bashing!
Why have we, America, lost our way so much? How about listening to a Founding Father once again?
You can’t truly understand America by knowing only America! Instead, you must understand the world as much as possible in order to better understand America!
|Page Code: $divide1 = “100”; echo $divide1; ?>||Count: $headline = “”; include “/home4/aleta/public_html/pages/contributors/frank_count.php”; echo $headline; ?>|
>>>>> Scroll down to view and make comments