Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list addresses the question: Do traffic tickets affect your auto insurance rates? …….. and the tenth article asks the question: Is the Treasury market oversold. The bonus (11th) article answers the question that nobody is asking (but should be) about why we really need Treasury securities.
- Do Traffic Tickets Affect Your Auto Insurance Rates (Emma Fox, Daily Markets)
- The 25 Healthiest States in America for 2013 (MSN Healthy Living)
- Advisors’ Top 10 Investment Ideas for 2014 (Diana Britton, Wealth Management, 18 December 2013)
- Inflation Expectations and the FED (Chris Ciovacco, InflationData.com)
- Propaganda shaping America’s minds. For 2014 resolve not to be fooled! (Fabius Maximus) Fabius Maximus has contributed to Global Economic Intersection. This is a review of some conservative propaadanda. A review of Liberal propaganda would also be worthwhile. Note: Econintersect definition of propaganda is: “Information” not supported by facts.
- How Ben Bernanke saved the world (Houses and Holes, Macro Business)
- Here’s The Market Pattern That Repeats Whenever We Get A New Fed Chair (Sam Ro, Business Insider) Should you wlecome Janet Yellen going long gold and short stocks?
- Pimco’s El-Erian: Faster Global Economic Growth in 2014 (Rich Miller, Employee Benefit Advisor)
- How Janet Yellen’s Agenda Could Transform Washington (Michael Hirsch, National Journal)
- Is the treasury market oversold? (Walter Kurtz, Sober Look) When would take a contrarian position?
- There is no umbilical cord between government deficits and bond issuance (Bill Mitchell, Billy Blog) This is a Christmas present from down under – The revelation that we are leaving an asset legacy to our grandchildren of more than $11 trillion. This article should be required reading for all politicians and economists. Read it now and become better informed than our leaders and teachers.