Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list has a sharply critical assessment of harvard professor Greg Mankiw by Lynn Stuart Paramore …….. and the last two articles review the financial crunch this week in China.
- Meet America’s Most Shameless Defender of the 1 Percent, Harvard Economist Greg Mankiw (Lynn Stuart Paramore, Alternet)
- To succeed in India, a company must meet these three criteria (Ravi Venkatesan, Quartz)
- For Some Bumblebees, Future Not So Sweet (Joe Rankin, Adirondack Almanack)
- What FDR Hated About Glass-Steagall (Michael Perino, Echoes, Bloomberg) Hat tip to The Big Picture.
- America, meet your newest neighbors: the Nigerians (Vickie Elmer, Quartz)
- ObamaCare Icebergs: Burgeoning Medical Debt and the Wobbly Start-Up of the Federally-Run Exchanges (Yves Smith, Naked Capitalsim) Yves Smith has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.
- US House Prices Reality Check (The Economist) Great interactive graphic.
- A start-up’s plan to make US health care cheaper: Tell people what it costs (Tim Fernholz, Quartz)
- China Banking Stress May Come Faster on Cash Crunch, Fitch Says (Bloomberg News) Hat tip to Naked Capitalism. See also GEI News.
- Update on China’s funding situation: throwing out the baby with the bath water (Sober Look) See also GEI News here and here.
Leave a Reply