Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list discusses stock market Vulnerability this summer …….. and the last article takes a strong position against strength in the U.S. housing market.
- Thinking About Thinking? (Jeffrey Saut, Advisor Perspectives) Thinking about market vulnerability in July.
- What Are You Doing to Protect Yourself From NSA? #SafeData (Naked Capitalism)
- WaPo on Deficiency Judgments (Bill McBride, Calculated Risk)
- Now on Trial at Guantanamo Bay: Spiral Notebooks (Cora Currier, ProPublica)
- Secret Trade Agreements Threaten to Undo Our Last Shreds of Food Safety (Katherine Paul and Ronnie Cummins, Alternet)
- Brutal Poll Says Everything About How Republicans Feel About Their Own Party In Congress (Brett Logiurato, Business Insider) There needs to be a strategy change, quick!
- Money markets are not benefiting from rising interest rates (Sober Look, Credit Writdowns)
- You Win a Lawsuit. Do You Owe Taxes? (Brandon Ballenger, Money Talks News)
- What’s So “Open” About the Open Market Committee? (Sha Gilani, Wall Street Insights and Indictments) Shah Gilani has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.
- Time to Buy a House? Not on Your Life! (Mike Whitney, Counter Punch) See also Washington’s Blog, Adam Whitehead and Keith Jurow.
Leave a Reply