Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list has negative investment outlooks from Mohamed El-Erian, David Rosenberg and Laurence Kotlikoff……..and the last article is about how Well Farge is foreclosing on a home owner who made his mortgage payments early.
- Time to Exit Market, Warn El-Erian, Rosenberg, Kotlikoff (Gil Weinrich, AdvisorOne)market warbning
- Origins of Human Culture Linked to Rapid Climate Change (Science News) Possible correlations but little indication of causation.
- ‘Same copyright boat’: Dotcom vows not to sue Google, Facebook in exchange for legal support (RT) Hat tip to Russell Huntley. What is the difference between negotiation and blackmail? For more on two-step authentication see this from Wired – hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Neanderthal culture: Old masters (Tim Appenzeller, Nature)
- Why Bernanke’s Flip-Flopping Makes Perfect Sense (Shah Gilani, Wall Street Insights & Indictments) Shah Gilani is a contributor to Global Economic Intersection.
- Too-Big-To-Jail Dogs Obama’s Justice Department As Government Documents Raise Questions (Shahien Nasirpour, Huffington Post)
- Employee Abuse Runs Rampant In America (Robert Oak, The Economic Populist) Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- Obama Narrows Scope of Terror Fight (Peter Baker, The New York Times) Beginning of the end to the war on terror?
- Wells Fargo Forecloses On Homeowner For Making Early Mortgage Payments (DS Wright, FDL) You absolutely will not believe this one!!!
Leave a Reply