Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list has Trang Ho’s explanation why gold could drop another 80% …….. and the last article is Felix Salmon’s admonition: “Don’t Fear the Bubble”.
- 6 Reasons Why Gold Prices Could Crater 80% From Here (Trang Ho, Investor’s Business Daily) From GEI Discussion Group at LinkedIn. Lee Adler thinks just the opposite. That’s what makes a market!
- Pop Goes The Nikkei (Dion Fidelity Independent Adviser, 23 May 2013)
- Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories (Maggie Koerth-Baker, The New York Times)
- Ted Cruz: ‘I don’t trust the Republicans’ (Rachel Weiner, The Washington Post, 22 May 2013) Kruz is afraid Republicans might compromise.
- It’s all been for nothing – that is, if we ignore the millions of jobs lost etc (Bill Mitchell, Billy Blog)
- Ben Bernanke to Congress: You’re Doing It Wrong (Daniel Gross, The Daily Beast, 22 May 2013) Read also GEI News coverage.
- Power of Moore tornado dwarfs Hiroshima bomb (Seth Borenstein, AP, R&D, 22 May 2013) See also GEI News article.
- Billion-year-old Water could hold Clues to Life on Earth and Mars (University of Manchester, Scientific Computing)
- Global inaction shows that the climate sceptics have already won (Martin Wolf, Financial Times)
- Don’t Fear The Bubble (Felix Salmon, Seeking Alpha)
Leave a Reply