Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list has more on the F-35 disaster …….. and the last article is about massive mortgage documentation fraud at Wells Fargo.
- More on the F-35’s Concurrency Shop of Horrors (Chuck Spinney, The Blaster) See also Winslow Wheeler’s expose which was on the 07 March 2013 reading list.
- March 7, 2013 – Clinton, Christie Lead The Pack In Early Look At 2016, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; 88% Support For Universal Gun Background Checks (Quinnipiac Poll)
- The father of all men is 340,000 years old (Colin Barras, New Scientist) Man is older than Adam and Eve? Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- Our Future Will Be Brighter Than You Think, but More Disruptive (Vivek Wadha, LinkedIn)
- The Economy Is Sluggish and Weighed Down by Washington’s Gridlock. So Why Are Stocks Soaring? (Catherine Hollander, National Journal)
- We Aren’t the World (Ethan Watters, Pacific Standard) Americans are weird! Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- Fallout from ‘Untouchables’ Documentary: Another Wall Street Whistleblower Gets Reamed (Matt Taibbi, Taibblog, Rolling Stone) The inmates are running the asylum.
- QE for the People: Comedian Grillo’s Populist Plan for Italy (Ellen Brown, Web of Debt) “It is not the cost of government but the cost of money itself that has bankrupted Italy.” Ellen Brown is a contributor to Global Economic Intersection.
- What’s Behind the Endless Delays on New Rules for Wall Street? (Catherine Hollander, National Journal)
- Whistleblower: Wells Fargo Fabricated and Altered Mortgage Documents on a Mass Basis (Yves Smith, Naked Capitalism) Even the “best” is guilty of criminal fraud. See also Bill Black’s article this week.