Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list has a story about the Fed governor who was ignored in 2007 ……… and the last story is about allegations of Geithner improprieties in 2007.
- On brink of U.S. crisis, a warning brushed aside at Fed (Reuters) See also this about Richard Fisher and this about the clueless 2007 Fed.
- Renter Nation: The Incredible Housing Story Nobody Is Talking About (Carla Pasternak, Dividend Opportunities)
- The conservative movement is still an elaborate moneymaking venture (Alex Pareene, Salon) Hat tip to The Big Picture.
- Gold’s bull market called into question by bank analysts (Jon Nadler, Futures Magazine)
- Oil Rises as Global Investor Confidence Increases (Mark Shenk, Bloomberg, 22 January 2013)
- The Economic Fundamentals of 2013 (Nouriel Roubini, Project Syndicate, 21 January 2013) The five big risks for the next year.
- Inflation Hawks Are Waging War Against Their Own Hallucinations (Zachary Karabell, The Atlantic)
- California Megaflood: Lessons from a Forgotten Catastrophe (B. Lynn Ingram, Scientific American, 19 January 2013) Sacramento under water for months.
- Year in Review: Municipal CEFs (Steven Pikelny, Morningstar Advisor, 18 January 2013)
- Geithner Allegations Beg Fed Reform (Reuters, via Wall Street & Technolgy, 22 January 2013) Did he “play” both sides of the street?
Leave a Reply