Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list is about childhoof health problems stemming from obesity ……… and the last story is more about the gang rape outrage in India.
- Wow—Obese Kids’ Health Is Much Worse Than We Thought (Lorie A. Parch, Take Part) Hat tip to Roberta Fordham.
- Are Asking Prices Leveling Off? (Realtor Mag) Home price increases of 2012 may not be repeated in 2013.
- Signs of a Rotation (Scott Minerd, Guggenheim Partners, Advisor Perspectives) Out of bonds and into stocks?
- Journalists in the service of Pete Peterson (Kevin C. Brown, Remapping Debate) See discussion by Roger Erickson.
- House Republicans weighing short-term debt limit increase (Rosalind S. Helderman and Ed O’Keef, The Washington Post)
- How Banks Can Regain Trust (Sallie Krawcheck, LinkedIn)
- Sitting Out the Great Rotation is the Worst Mistake You Could Make (Shah Gilani, Wall Street Insigfhts & Indictments) Shah Gilani is an occassional Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- Loveman-led panel suggests sweeping changes to Social Security, Medicare (Howard Stutz, Las Vegas Review-Journal) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Married Couples Penalized By New Tax Laws (Bloomberg News via Financial Advisor)