Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list discusses why PIMCO’s ‘New Normal’ hasn’t happened……… and the last story predicts Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) will be down more than 90% over the next 2-3 years.
- PIMCO’s ‘New Normal’ Hasn’t Happened (John Sullivan, Advisor One)
- We’ve worked through all 5 stages of grief for the Republic. Now, on to The New America! (Fabius Maximus)
- Housing a Sweet Spot for U.S. Economy as Recovery Expands (John Gittelson, Bloomberg)
- Is Inflation About to Take Off? (Chris Kimble, Advisor Perspectives dshort.com)
- Startling Look at Employment Demographics by Age Group: Spotlight on Age 25-54 (Mike Shedlock, Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis)
- Heads Or Tails – The 2013 Coin Toss (Lance Roberts, Street Talk Live)
- ‘Mint the coin’: why the platinum coin campaign doesn’t even work as satire (Heidi Moore, The Guardian, 04 January 2013) A very uninformed article about the trillion dollar platinum coin.
- US banks pay $20bn mortgage crisis bill (Tom Braithwaite and Shahein Nasirpour, Financial Times)
- Face recognition databases and image sharing expanding rapidly, to include drivers’ IDs (sos admin,Privacy SOS) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Apple Price Target: $50 Stock By 2016 (EconMatters)