Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list has three indictments of Congress by three departing representatives…… and the last article explains why Gill gross is buying New York State muni bonds when the muni market is having a terrible December.
- The Departed (David Weigel, Slate)
- Cash Flow, Earnings, or Sales: Which More Accurately Predicts Returns? (Jim Fink, Investing Daily)
- Orcs v. Goblins: Crazed Republicans Turn on Each Other in Ugly Fiscal Cliff Battle (Lynn Stuart Parramore, AlterNet)
- The Year’ Most Overlooked Films (Marlow Stern, The Daily Beast)
- Newtown Conspiracy Theories: Obama, Iran, and Other Culprits (Michael Moynihan, The Daily Beast) Some believe Newtown was a political plot.
- The Six Biggest Investing Lessons of 2012 (Joshua M. Brown, The Reformed Broker) Hat tip at The Big Picture.
- Classical Computing Embraces Quantum Ideas (Natalie Wolchover, Simons Foundation)
- The Farce Is Complete: In The Case Of Countrywide, Congress Finds Itself Innocent Of Being “Friends Of Angelo” (Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge) Hat tip to Roger Erikson.
- “Dude, what’s in PPACA for me?” (Allison Bell, Life Health Pro)
- The Empire State strikes back as Gross doubles down on NY munis (Investment News) See also: Munis take worst pounding since Meredith Whitney
Leave a Reply