Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is 14 things to do if the world doesn’t end…… and the last article makes the assertion that the Fed is missing the target with their monetary policy.
- 14 Things to Do if the World Doesn’t End (Brandon Ballenger, Money Talks News)
- Investing in China: Pitfalls and Promise (Peter T. Treadway, The Big Picture)
- Cities with the highest homeownership costs (Investment News)
- 5 Exotic Assets You Should Know About (Financial Planning Magazine)
- Aetna CEO Sees Obama Health Law Doubling Some Premiums (Bloomberg, via Employee Benefit News) One insurance executive says that other insurance spokesmen and the CBO are wrong about costs.
- The Case for Scenario Planning in Sandy’s Wake (Andrew Waxman, Wall Street & Technology)
- Year-end tax tips for IRAs, 401(k)s and 403(b)s (Paula Aven Gladych, Benefits Pro)
- Vertcial Call Spread (Peter Lusk, CBOE) Video
- 10 States With Highest Foreclosure Rates (Daily Real estate News, Realtor Mag)
- Federal Reserve Misses the Target (Larry Doyle, Sense on Sense)