Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list has two articles from Project Syndicate (by Joseph Stiglitz and Robert Shiller) discussing what might follow the 2012 re-election of President Obama and the Republican House …… and the last article discusses risk and reward for high frequency trading (HFT). Also reviewed is the liquidity withdrawing character of HFT which GEI News had covered last week.
- America’s Hope Against Hope (Joseph E. Stiglitz, Project Syndicate)
- A Man Without a Plan (Robert J. Shiller, Project Syndicate)
- Lawler: Preliminary Table of Short Sales and Foreclosures for Selected Cities in November (Calculated Risk)
- Pettis: Australia should be pessimistic (Macrobusiness)
- Lights Out For China’s Solar Power Industry? (James Parker,The Diplomat)
- Up-and-Coming Overseas Small/Mid-Cap Funds (William Samuel Rocco, Morningstar Advisor)
- Treasury selling remainder of AIG stock (Arthur D. Postal and Elizabeth Festa, Life Health Pro)
- Analysis: More pressure on global wages could backfire (Mike Dolan, Reuters, via Yahoo Finance)
- Risk and Reward in High Frequency Trading (Rajiv Sethi) See our report on the same topic.
Leave a Reply