Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is an article about a warning on potential abuses in crowdfunding …… and the last is Zacks’ guide to the ten most popular inverse leveraged ETFs.
- NASAA Fires Off Warning as Crowdfunding Accelerates (Melanie Wadell, AdvisorOne, 07 December 2012)
- Ultimate Adventure Bucket List 2013 (Jayme Moye, National Geographic)
- Bill Gross on Realities of the new normal (Bill Gross, Futures Magazine)
- The Homogenization of the Car (Jeffrey Tucker, Laissez Faire Today)
- What the Gene Patent Case Means for Biotech Investors (Michael A. Robinson, Era of Radical Change)
- Worm Trips Up Tumblr (Kelly Jackson Higgins, Security Dark Reading)
- “Showrooming” Trend Runs Over Best Buy (Chad Fraser, Investing Daily)
- Tree Tents (Thrillist) These spherical tents are more like cabins.
- Why the GOP Won’t Admit Supply-Side Econ Has Failed (Mark Thoma, The Fiscal Times)
- Guide to the 10 Most Popular Leveraged Inverse ETFs (Zacks Equity Research)
Leave a Reply