Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is a discussion about why the fundamentals of recent economic growth are not fine …… and the last is a study of 30 years of tax change.
- Fundamentals of Recent Economic Growth Are Not Fine (Niraj Chokshi, National Journal)
- A new age of biosurveillance is upon us (Gregory Goth, Government Health IT) Hat tip to Roger Erickson and to Open Health News.
- What Does it Mean for Fiscal Policy to be “Sustainable”? MMT and Other Perspectives (Ed Dolan, Fabius Maximus)
- Busting CEOs on Insider Trading Is the Tough Job (Eliot Spitzer, The Daily Beast)
- Will Homebuilders Continue To Outperform? (Investopedia) Econintersect has been recommonding this sector for the past two years.
- 50 years of trading: Larry Williams looks back (Darrell Jobman, Futures magazine)
- My Case for Jumping Off the Fiscal Cliff (Shah Gilani, Wall Street Insights & Indictments)
- Congress looks at doing away with the $1 bill (Kevin Freking, AP, MSN Money)
- Popular Delusions: The bull case for safe havens (John Mauldin and Dylan Grice, Mauldin Economics Outside the Box and Societe Generale)
- How the Tax Burden Has Changed (Mike Bostock, Matthew Ericson and Robert Gebeloff, The New York Times) Hat tip to Flowing Data.
Leave a Reply