Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is a discussion by Bill Shireman of “The Next Economy” …… and the last is an explanation of how we are dumbing down our children.
- The Next Economy (Bill Shireman, Colliers)
- State-run banks: a movement driven by unusual politics (Marshall Swearingen, North Country News) Hat tip to Public Banking Institute.
- Some of America’s richest people are about to get even richer thanks to the fiscal cliff (Matt Phillips, Quartz)
- 9 Greedy CEO’s Trying to Shred the Safety Net While Pigging Out on Corporate Welfare (Lynne Parramore, AlterNet) Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- The challenges beyond the crisis (Jose Mauel Salazar-Xirinachs, International Labour Organization)
- 15 Things More Likely than Winning the Powerball Lottery (The Huffington Post)
- Beaten-down dividend bargains (Nilius Mattive, Money and Markets)
- Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan Apparently Can’t Remember Anything (Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone Taibblog) Hat tip to Barry Ritholtz, The Big Picture.
- Fiscal Cliff Showing Many GOP Beliefs To Be Myths (Stab Cllander, Capital Gains and Games)
- How to make your children intelligent (Economic Logic) Hat tip to The Big Picture.
- Google’s Thrun: ‘We’re really dumbing down our children’ (Joshua Keating, Foreign Policy) Hat tip to Lynn Wheeeler)
Leave a Reply