Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is an article from Brazil listing the 1o largest banks (3 are public banks) …… and the last is Tim Duy’s discussion of what he sees as Japan’s experiment with monetization of debt.
- The 10 Major Brazilian banks (The Brazil Business)Hat tip to Public Banking Institute. Three of the ten major banks in Brazil are public banks.
- Editorial: Lyme disease efforts are falling short (Editors, Poughkeepsie Journal)
- Alabama Legislator Wants Guns in Workplace (Sam Rolly, Personal Liberty Digest)
- Climate Comes Home (Sierra Club, New Web Site)
- Design is Dead! (Grant Martin, Small Wars Journal) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- A Bank for Infrastructure Funding (Penelope Lemov, Governing The States and Localities) Hat tip to Michael Likosky.
- Harvard Doctor Turned Morgan Stanley Felon Was Lured By Riches (Bloomberg, via Financial Advisor)
- Judge orders tobacco companies to admit deception (David Ingram, Reuters)
- Meanwhile, in Japan … (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)