Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list for today has an article about declining industrial production around the world ……. and the last is an Op Ed on why Grover Norquist still wields a lot of power.
- Production Sags, and Even Germany is Affected (Floyd Norris, The New York Times)
- Best Stock Market Indicator Ever Update: At 48% and Now Below the Crucial 50% Level (John F. Carlucci, Advisor Perspectives dshort.com)
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes for Your Career (Jenna Goudreau, Forbes)
- 100 Years of Election Maps (Benny Johnson, The Blaze) Don’t miss the time lapse video of the election maps since 1900 at end of article. Hat tip to Barry Ritholtz at The Big Picture.
- The Great Campaign Polling Conspiracy (Michael Kinsley, Bloomberg)
- Tell University of Western Sydney They are Dopes for Planning to Dump Steve Keen (Naked Capitalism) University planning to drop economics major. This is one of the few universities that should not drop economics.
- I’m Betting on Grover (James Kwak, The Baseline Scenario)