Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list for today has an article comparing employment impacts of hurricanes Katrina and Sandy……. and the last tells why Warren Buffett is not worried about the fiscal cliff.
- Katrina’s Effect on Jobless Claims vs. Sandy (Scott Krisiloff, Avon Asset Management)
- As iPad Continues To Flourish, PC Accelerates Its March Towards Death (Melanie Rodier, Wall Street & Technology)
- China’s leaders must embrace democracy (Minxin Pei, Financial Times) An occassional GEI contributor says China’s “pernicious form of statist crony-capitalism has metastasised and is killing China’s economy.”
- China’s New Leaders: No Reform Dream Team (Elizabeth C. Economy, Council on Foreign Relations)
- David Rosenberg on Hurricane Sandy: Missing the Boat (David Rosenberg, Advisor Perspectives)
- Buffett not worried about fiscal cliff (Maureen Farrell, CNN Money, 16 November 2012)