Econintersect: Websites for mobile phones is growing, and it appears the restaurants and food service businesses are leading the way. According to Mashable.com:
DudaMobile, a service that makes websites mobile ready, found that restaurants and food services from pizzerias and bakeries to food trucks take 28% of the total percentage of small to medium-sized businesses that have a mobile-friendly site.
The top business sectors going mobile, with the infographic following after the break:
- restaurants and food service businesses (28%),
- professional services such as locksmiths and attorneys (16%),
- health and wellness including spas and salons (10%),
- travel and tourism such as hotels (8%),
- automobile/transportation (6%). and
- retailers (5%).
Editor’s Note: Global Economic Intersection has launched a mobile website – http://m.econintersect.com/