by Sanjeev Kulkarni
Econintersect: It can’t get more ironical than this. While Germany talks about colonizing Greece via the Czars of Brussels, the Asian economies are treading a different path of cooperation to avert an economic crisis. The Europe seem to be suffering more from self inflicted wounds of “budget deficit” ghost, unsustainable “crony capitalization” and hollowing out of the middle class class. This looks pretty much like what happened in US sometimes back but US seems to be clawing back though the signals seem to be mixed.
The Asian economies seem to be taking a different path.
Click on map for larger image.
From “India, Japan, South Korea join hands to avert Euro crisis damage in Asia” in The Times of India:
- Proposal: Start the Occupation of Greece: Econintersect
- Rural India: $1 Trillion Consumer Opportunity: Econintersect
- India, Japan, South Korea join hands to avert Euro crisis damage in Asia: The Times Of India
- 4Q 2011 GDP: Seriously Mixed Signals: Econintersect
- Great Financial Crisis? What Great Financial Crisis?: The World Economy