Wall Street Cheat Sheet: David Rosenberg, chief economist for Gluskin Sheff, Toronto, has identified ten important investment themes for 2011.
- People are overbullish on U.S. stocks.
- U.S. will see 2% GDP growth or less.
- More problems in Europe, China and munis.
- Dollar will be stronger.
- Emerging marlets will struggle.
- U.S. Treasury yield curve will flatten.
- Canada dollar is overvalued.
- U.S. deflation worries will return.
- Some bonds will do well.
- U.S. will have more housing pain.
Leave a Reply