December 18th, 2013
in Op Ed
Written by Frank Li
How long will American democracy last? Well, counting from its true start in 1964 (The Civil Rights Act of 1964), when one person, one vote became a reality in the U.S., it has to live beyond 2038 in order to out-last Soviet communism in longevity.
Can American democracy last for 25 more years? I am worried, deeply ...
1. Nikita Khrushchev
Do you know anything about this photo?
It was Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev making a speech at the U.N. on October 12, 1960. He actually took off his shoe and hit a desk with it, shouting "we will bury you." For more, watch this video: Khrushchev - we will bury you.
Of course, Khrushchev did not bury us. On the contrary, the Soviet Union buried itself some 30 years later.
2. JFK and Nikita Khrushchev
Do you know anything about this photo?
At that time, Mr. Khrushchev might truly believe that Soviet communism could eventually bury America, but he certainly did not expect any help from JFK. What was surely beyond his wildest imagination was that JFK might have actually done it for him already by planting the seed on January 17, 1962!
3. Would JFK ultimately bury America for Khrushchev?
Possibly yes, unless we take some big and bold corrective actions soon! I am talking about Executive Order 10988 here!
President Kennedy signed it on January 17, 1962, allowing public-sector workers to union, despite FDR's explicit warning against it.
Here is an excerpt from FDR's letter (FDR's letter on the Resolution of Federation of Federal Employees Against Strikes in Federal Service):
"All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations."
In plain truth, what do you think public-sector unions are against? The people of the United States of America!
In other words, with Executive Order 10988, the servant became the master overnight, and the U.S. has been upside down ever since then!
Why did JFK do it? "Getting re-elected ad nauseam", most likely, even if it meant destroying America ultimately!
As a matter of fact, Executive Order 10988 has been so devastating to America that it is obviously the root cause of many of our biggest problems today. As America fails, city by city and state by state, due to unaffordable wages, perks, and pensions for public-sector workers, the blame should rightfully be attributed to JFK (Detroit, Public-Sector Unions, and JFK). The question is not if, but when: When will America, as a country, finally realize the magnitude of the damage caused by JFK and take some corrective actions to reverse it?
The sooner, the better! Way before 2038, I hope!
How ironic is this? Neither Khrushchev nor communism buried America, but President Kennedy might have actually done it by planting the seed on January 17, 1962!
Knowing this, Khrushchev is smiling now, from hell ...
Wake up, America!
Lincoln was right!
Here are two points my fellow Americans must understand:
- JFK is by far the worst American President, so far! The sooner America recognizes it, the better! Or American democracy may not even out-last Soviet communism in longevity!
It is JFK and many JFK-likes that have been destroying America, from inside out! Here is the race to the bottom:
Now, to my fellow Americans who still think JFK was a great inspirational leader, I have three messages:
- Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, and Mao Zedong were all inspirational leaders to many people for a period of time. But they are all viewed as evils, thanks to the massive destructions they caused.
- The greatness of a person is judged by his/her deeds, not words! Yes, JFK's prediction about Moon landing did become true. But does that accomplishment compare well with the fact that Stalin led the Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany (Untold History USA)? No, not even close! Unfortunately, Stalin is viewed as an evil, so should be JFK!
- History is the best judge of good and evil. JFK should be judged to be the most evil American - By signing Executive Order 10988 on January 17, 1962, JFK assured himself to be doing the most damage to America! Any doubt? Look at the image below, with the far worse for America yet to come!
In short, JFK would match Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Mao in destruction! The sooner America realizes this, the less damage JFK's action would have resulted!
Nobody can destroy America but Americans. Nobody can save America but Americans!
Executive Order 10988 must be reversed and America must be saved. For more, read my first book: "Saving America, Chinese Style".
The most effective way to do it is to elect a great GOP American President in 2016! For more, read my new book: "The GOP Bible for 2016"!