Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list has a discussion of the costs of TBTF (too big to fail) ........ and the last article is about "starving the squid" (the TBTF institutions).
- Measuring the Costs of “Too Big To Fail” (Mark Roe, Project Syndicate) Mark Roe has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.
- Yes, We Have No Inflation (Binyamin Appelbaum, The New York Times)
- Fringe Factor: Wendy Davis is a Terrorist (Caitlin Dickson, The Daily Beast) About the state of politics in America.
- When Numbers Don't Add Up (Caroline Baum, Bloomberg) Why don't GNI,GDP and productivity agree?
- Fuss Says Bond Market Liquidity Back To 2008 Levels (Evan Simonoff, Financial Advisor)
- How the Fed lost control of short term interest rates (Gavyn Davies, Financial Times) Expectations are rapidly changing, as indicated in the following graph from Gavyn Davies.
- 50 Years Ago: The 1963 Giant Mountain Landslide (Bill Joplin, Adirondack Almanack) Read also Adirondack Slides, GEI News.
- Wages falling (Dan Crawford, Angry Bear)
- Starving the Squid (Brad DeLong, Project Syndicate) Brad DeLong has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.