Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list reports about China's credit worries ........ and the last two articles discuss how Congress' healthcare and Obamacare differ.
- China more worried about credit than growth (Houses and Holes, Macro Business)
- Moral monstrosity: America’s for-profit Gulag system (Nile Bowie, RT) Hat tips to Peter Groen and Roger Erickson.
- Multiple Polls: Americans Are More Afraid of the GOVERNMENT than TERRORISTS (Washington's Blog) Washington's Blog is a Global Economic Intersection Contributor.
- Scientists in Antarctica Find Invading Neutrinos from Another Galaxy! (Phil Plait, Slate)
- Earth's Current Warmth Not Seen in the Last 1,400 Years Or More, Says Study (The Earth Institute, Columbia University, Scientific Computing)
- The Treasury’s Mistaken View on Too Big to Fail (Simon Johnson and John E. Parsons, The New York Times)
- Spain: Running from the Bulls? (Marc Chandler, Credit Writedowns)
- 8 of History’s Best Investments (Dan Berman, AdvisorOne)
- Why It Would Be Great if Congress Was Forced to Buy Their Own Health Insurance at Full Cost (John Walker, FireDogLake)
- Congress Scheming to Avoid Eating its Own Cooking on Obamacare (Yves Smith, Naked Capitalism) Yves Smith has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.