Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list discusses sell in May and go away........ and the last article is Barry Ritholz post on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's questioning of illegal foreclosure consultants.
- Sell In May And Go Away (Trader.com)
- The Last Man in Russia: The Struggle to Save a Dying Nation (Peter Pomerantsev, The Daily Beast)
- Housing: Some thoughts on Investor Buying, Inventory and recent Price Increases (Bill McBride, Caluclated Risk) California price recovery is not driven by a demand for owner occupied residences.
- Earth Quiz: Do You Really Know Your Planet? (Space.com) An unnamed GEI staff member got a perfect score.
- What BP Doesn’t Want You to Know About the 2010 Gulf Spill (Mark Hertsgaard, The Daily Beast)
- San Francisco launches probe into Nevada patient-busing (Phillip Reese, The Scramento Bee) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Liquidity Signals (James X. Xiong, Morningstar Advisor) Incorporating market-liquidity levels in a dynamic asset-allocation policy improves portfolios.
- It’s the End of the World Unless We All Start Cooking (Rachel Khong, The Daily Beast)
- Jim Chanos: Stay Away From U.S. Tech Firms (Stacy Curtin, The Daily Ticker, Yahoo! Finance) Hat tip to John O'Donnell, Online Trading Academy.
- Senator Warren Questions Consultants On Illegal Foreclosures (Barry Ritholtz, The Big Picture) How do you spell cover-up?