Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list is a discussion of economic justice ........ and the last article is a New York Times expose of major bank involvement in payday loans.
- A Test of Strength for Gold (Frank Holmes, Advisor Perspectives)
- The Japan Rally's Effect on Mutual Funds (Gregg Wolper, Morningstar Advisor)
- SEC Red Flag: Selling Stake in Firm to Client (Charles Paikert, Financial Planning)
- Floating Rate Funds Provide Hedge Against Rising Rates (Nathan Greenwald, Financial Advisor)
- Volkswagen prepares to build the world's most fuel efficient production car (C. C. Weiss, gizmag)
- Martin Wolf Misses the Real Reason the Eurozone’s Unhappy Marriage Has Not Broken Up Yet (Yves Smith, Naked Capitalism)
- Add some precious metals via ETCs (Leonora Walters, Investors Chronicle) Hat tip to Deborah Fuhr, ETF Network, Linked In.
- GMO Agribusiness and the Destructive Nature of Global Capitalism (Colin Todhunter, Global Research) Hat tip to Russell Huntley.
- Major Banks Aid in Payday Loans Banned by States (Jessica Silver-Greenberg, The New York Times)