Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list discusses U.S. private sector deleveraging ......... and the last story is about how central banks are taking turns killing their own currencies trying to obtain trade advantages.
- US Private-Sector Deleveraging: Where Are We? (Christian Menegatti and David Nowakowski, John Mauldin's Outside the Box, 01 February 2013)
- Second Twitter Hoax in Two Days Smacks Another Stock (Reuters, Wall Street & Technology, 31 January 2013)
- A Tale of the Whale (Shah Gilani, Wall Street Insights & Indictments, 31 January 2013) An astounding version of the PJ Morgan trading scandal by an occassional Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- Recess Appointment Ruling Prompts Bill To Defund Actions Of CFPB, NLRB Leaders (Michael McAuliff, Huffington Post, 31 January 2013)
- Birth control benefits: The feds try again (Allison Bell, Life Health Pro, 01 February 2013) For-profit employers not eligible for birth control exemption.
- Dow 14,000, then and now (Josh Brown, The Reformed Broker)
- Bonds Most 'Overbought' In 55 Years, Loomis Sayles’s Fuss Says (Bloomberg, Financial Advisor)
- 3D-printed lunar base may be on the way (Ben Coxworth, gizmag) The pictures alone are worth the read.