Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list discusses the new war over Afghan troop levels ......... and the last story is Mohamed El-Erian's view of the platinum coin.
- New Afghan War Over U.S. Troop Levels (Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, Council on Foreign Relations)
- Is Facebook An Investable Stock? (Jim Van Meerten, Seeking Alpha)
- Bob Doll's 10 predictions for 2013 (Investment News)
- Top 7 Biggest Bank Fines (Dan Berman, AdvisorOne)
- Gold Is Over - Or Is It? (Steven P. Orloski, Seeking Alpha)
- Herbalife is a Battle Royale Between Hedge Funds (Jim Fink, Investing Daily) Jim Fink is an occasional contributor to GEI.
- Meet the Genius Behind the Trillion-Dollar Coin and the Plot to Breach the Debt Ceiling (Ryan Tate, Wired)
- How the platinum coin could work (or backfire) (Mohamed El-Erian, CNN Money)