Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list has a stock market black swan prediction for 2013......... and the last story is about the IMF research that seriously embarasses that organization's austerity promotions.
- Stock market will blindside investors in 2013 (Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch) Black swans coming.
- What is Actually Going On in Iceland (Baldur Bjarnason, Studio Tendra)
- Putting the Pains in their Place (Dan Kervick, New Economis Perspectives)
- What Seven States Can Agree to Do: Deal-Making on the Colorado River (John Fleck, Stanford University, Rural West Initiative) Read Sig Silber's article on water in The West.
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job (Steve Pavlina, Steve Pavlina.com) Hat tip to Russell Huntley.
- Systemic Destabilization in Recent American History: 9/11, the JFK Assassination, and the Oklahoma City Bombing as a Strategy of Tension (Peter Dale Scott, World News Daily) A comprehensive collection of conspiracy theories. Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Week Ahead: Central banks, global economic data on tap (Video, New York Financial Press)
- Stocks Start 2013 With Best Weekly Performance In Over One Year, (Video, New York Financial Press, Daily Markets)