December 9th, 2012
Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is a research report on analysis of the 1% ...... and the last article is the latest from Grover Norquist as published in Foreign Affairs.
- Jobs and Income Growth of Top Earners and the Causes of Changing Income Inequality: Evidence from U.S. Tax Return Data (Jon Bakija, Adan Cole and Bradley T. Heim; Williams College, U.S. Treasury and Indiana University)
- We are all Republicans now (Fabius Maximus)
- I Know How to Solve the Fiscal Cliff (Larry Doyle, Sense on Cents)
- Income Annuities: A Coming Trend (Judth A. Hasenauer, Morningstar Advisor)
- Lost Brook Dispatches: The Tree of Magic (Pete Nelson, The Adirondack Almanack) A special essay for anyone who has ever found an old growth tree hidden away in a high mountain ravine.
- How the Other Half Lives (Kevin Matras, Zacks)
- These Simple Business Lessons From 'Casablanca' Could Save The American Economy (Henry Blodget, Business Insider)
- Are Taxes Too Damn High? (Grover Norquist and Andrea Louise Campbell, Foreign Affairs)