Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of today’s reading list discusses lost American rights …….. and the last article is about which states lose the most in sequestration.
- Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? (Washington’s Blog) Washington’s Blog is a Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- Justice Department’s New Get-Tough Policy Is, Well, Not (Matt Taibbi, Taibblog, Rolling Stone)
- University of Oxford develops low-cost self-driving car system (David Szondy, gizmag)
- How minimal can PPACA-required coverage be? (Allison Bell, Life health Pro)
- New Atlantic column: Capitalism and the end of growth (Noah Smith, Noahpinion)
- Stan Fisher saved israel’s economy. Can he save America’s? (Bylan Matthews, Washington Post) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Why Obama Refuses to Kill the Sequester (William K. Black, New Economic Perspectives) Bill Black is a Global Economic Perspectives contributor.
- Broken Trusts: The Man Who Married His Wife Six Times (Joyce Hanson, AdvisorOne)
- When Safe Havens Fall (Claus Vistesin, Credit Writedowns)
- Sequestration: Which States Are Most Vulnerable? (Mark Vitner and Michael A. Brown, Wells Fargo Economic Group)