Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today’s list.
The top of our reading list is an article arguing that talk of American energy independence is far too simplistic …… and the last article reports positive new rail freight data from China.
- US Energy Independence: Let’s not get too Carried Away (Matthew Hulbert, OilPrice.com)
- Why Long-Married Couples Split (Dr. Pepper Schwartz, AARP)
- 10 Best Places To See In Nova Scotia (Squidoo) Visited four years ago and missed all ten.
- The Obscenely Rich Men Bent on Shredding the Safety Net (Lynn Parramore, Naked Capitalism)
- Peter Schiff: The Fantasy of a 91% Top Income Tax Rate (The Wall Street Journal)
- Two Indicators of Growth Prospects: World Oil Price and U.S. Home Prices (Alex Carrick, Reed Construction Data)
- 3 of the Best Traders Alive (Investopedia)
- The New ‘Faces of Meth’ Ad Is Utterly Harrowing (Laura Stampler, Business Insider)
- Report about the state of small businesses: yellow alert (Fabius Maximus)
- Chinese Rail Traffic Points to GDP Turnaround (Marc Chandler, Pragmatical Capitalism)