The editors of econintersect.com are looking for original content and analysis to be published on this website. Submissions:
- Must include the real name and contact information of the contributor. If contributor requests, we will publish under a pseudonym.
- Should be focused on economic news, original analysis, or studies. Opinion submissions will be judged on a case by case basis.
- Rebuttal articles are encouraged. It is our site objective to provide objective, complete and impartial articles by publishing all accurate perspectives.
- Can be controversial provided the controversy is not fostering hatred on any societies or groups.
- Should include hyperlinks to supporting documentation.
- May be edited for length, format or editorial style. If contributor does not accept any revisions, the submission to Econintersect should make this clear.
- Should include a brief bio of the contributor. If contributor provides a picture, it will be incorporated in the published article.
Any article submitted remains the property of the contributors, but Econintersect has the perpetual right to publish it. Unless otherwise agreed, Econintersect has the right to syndicate any submitted post. Econintersect does not compensate for articles published. Articles for consideration should be emailed to John Lounsbury email@example.com.