It's strange to think that one of the most overlooked healthy ingredients is also one of the most common.
We’re talking about mustard—a condiment usually used as sauce in hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads and corn dogs. Sometimes, it is mixed in flavorings and spices. Here’s an infographic presented by Wishing U Well. It illustrates the numerous health benefits of mustard.
1. Mustard helps us lose weight.
2. It can slow aging, making us look younger.
3. It relieves muscle and arthritic pain.
4. Mustard is effective in preventing gastrointestinal cancer.
5. It can control asthma.
6. It aids in reducing constipation.
7. Mustard is effective in enhancing the immune system.
8. It lowers cholesterol.
9. Fights skin infections.
10. Accelerates hair growth.
>>>>> Scroll down to view and make comments <<<<<<
Econintersect wants your comments,
data and opinion on the articles posted. You can also comment using Facebook directly using he comment block below.
Print this page or create a PDF file of this page
The growing use of ad blocking software is creating a shortfall in covering our fixed expenses. Please consider a donation to Econintersect to allow continuing output of quality and balanced financial and economic news and analysis.
Take a look at what is going on inside of Econintersect.com