1Q2016 (Preliminary): Headline Productivity Contracts, Labor Costs Up
March 2016 Trade Data Looks Ugly
- 04May2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Tumble Again Ahead Of Earnings, WTI Crude Rising Off Support, Short-Term Indicators Very Bearish
April 2016 ADP Job Growth Declines To 156,000 - Well Under Expectations
- Infographic Of The Day: History Of HTML
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mostly Down, Oil Down, US Dollar Up, Trump And Sanders Win, Solar Up In India, US But Down In Japan, China, IPhone TM Not Protected In China And More
America's Post-WWII Foreign Policy
- Apple Is Changing What It Means To Hold AAPL Stock
- Documentary Of The Week: The Network Effect Behind Rising Inequality
- The Economics Of Crime And Punishment
- Money and Banking, Part 12: Economic Growth and the Financial System
- Is Puerto Rico The Greece Of The Caribbean?
- What Did The Fed Say To The Markets?
- Why The Renaissance Man And Woman Is Making A Comeback
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 01 May
- Leicester City Displace Football's Financial Elite
- Investing.com Technical Summary 03 May 2016
- What We Read Today 03 May 2016
- 03May2016 Market Close: DOW Slips 140 Points, China And European Financial Worries Spook Investors, Crude Prices Slipped Again And Short-Term Indicators Are Very Bearish
- 03May2016 Market Update: DOW Down Triple Digits, Crude Remains Weak, US Dollar Showed Strength This Morning, Short-Term Indicators Very Bearish, Sizable Selloff Possible
- What If All Cats Died Right Now?
- 03May2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Fractionally Lower, Weak Chinese Economic Data Send Investors To The Worry House, Crude Prices In The Low 44's, US Dollar Looking Positive
March 2016 CoreLogic Home Prices Year-over-Year Growth Rate Now 6.7%.
Bearish Blogger Sentiment Entering May 2016
- Lower Oil Prices And U.S. Economic Activity
- Banks Tightened Their Standards On Commercial And Industrial And Commercial Real Estate Loans Over The First Quarter Of 2016
- U.S. Headed For "Stagflation-Lite"
- Infographic Of The Day: History Of Hacking
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mostly Up, Yen Up, China Mfg Still Contracting, RBA Cuts Rates,TPIP Docs Reveal Enviro Betrayal, Apple's Historic Losses, VW Crisis Spiral And More
- May 2, 2016 Weather and Climate Report: NOAA Issues Updated May Outlook
- Still Looks Like A Trap
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 02 May 2016
- Wall Street's Verdict On This Season's Tech Earnings
- Fact Check: Are 60% Of UK Laws Really Imposed By The EU?
- The Sure Way Not To Solve Any Unemployment Problem
- The Cities Where Rent Swallows Your Salary
Average Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 02 March 2016 Up Almost 8 Cents
- What We Read Today 02 May 2016
- 02May2016 Market Close: Markets Closed Higher, Nasdaq Breaks Seven Session Losing Streak, Treasury Prices Fell After Economic Reports Show Mixed Picture Of Domestic Economy
- 02May2016 Market Update: DOW Up Almost Triple Digits, Crude Prices And US Dollar Sliding, But Expected To Rise Again, Volume Rising From Anemic Levels
- What The Earth Would Look Like If All The Ice Melted
March 2016 Construction Spending Growth Rate Improved?
April 2016 ISM Manufacturing Survey Declined But Remained In Expansion.
- 02May2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Higher, Crude Prices Slip Off Friday's Highs, US Dollar Continues Its Fall Below 93, Markets To Open Higher, But May Not Stay There
- If We Covered The U.S. Election
- What Is Up With GCF Repo? - Part One Of Four
- Infographic Of The Day: Top 10 Floating Wall Shelves For Your Home
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Fall, Oil Dips, First Tailless Comet, Shale Boom Waits In Wings, Russia Backs Aleppo Lull, India, China Mfg Disappoint, Debt Equity Swaps Not Working And More
- Monday Morning Call 02 May 2016
- The U.S. Dollar Is Close To A Trading Low
- German Armed Forces Taking Part In International Missions
- Five Budget Myths That Refuse To Die
- Decline In Media Freedom Worldwide
- The "Hussman Chart" Through The Years
- 1,610,900 Spaniards Live In Households With No Jobs
- How Ancient Warm Periods Can Help Predict Future Climate Change
- Insider Trading 29 April 2016: Buying Driven By United Continental Holdings
- Where To Go To Get Paid For Dangerous Assignments
May 2016 Economic Forecast: Outlook Slightly Recessionary
- What We Read Today 01 May 2016
- What Does This Emoji Mean?
- Recession Fears Still Overblown
Leading Index Review: March 2015 Philly Fed Leading Index Forecasts Marginal Slowing In Rate of Growth
- Many Countries Sink Or Swim On Commodity Prices - And On Orders From China
- Increased Credit Availability, Rising Asset Prices Help Boost Consumer Spending
- Seeing Some Progress In Americas Awareness Of Its Place In The World
- Infographic Of The Day: The Perfect Office Space
- Early Headlines: China Mfg Expanding, US Weapons Advantage Shrinking, Collapse Of Civilization, Donald And Hillary News, 'Occupy Baghdad', Iran Moderates Win And More
Indiana: Mike Pence vs. Bobby Knight
- 'Shakespearification' Obscures The Other Literary And Cultural Treasures Of 1616
- Joe Smuck Is Spending The Money Saved From Lower Energy Prices
- The American Consumer is Doing Less to Support GDP Growth
- The Top 10 Most Cited Reasons For Needing A Holiday
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 29 April 2016
- Inflation Bet Is A Loser
- Explainer: What's The Difference Between Tax Avoidance And Evasion?
- A Terrible Year For Celebrity Deaths
- What We Read Today 30 April 2016
- Help, My Fusion Reactor's Making A Weird Noise
- Stalling Or Falling?
- Looking For A Way Out Of Venezuela's Crisis
- Whats Behind The March Spike In Treasury Fails?
- The Elusive Boost From Cheap Oil
- Interest Rate Control Is More Complicated Than You Thought
- Infographic Of The Day: Travel Hacks And Tips
- Early Headlines: Zero Hedge Unmasked, US Cheese Glut, The Hated Rally, UK Bankers Work Hard?, Who Will Rule Mosul?, India Bans Daytime Cooking And More
- World Press Freedom Visualised
- Libya's Collapse Into Chaos Is Not An Argument Against Intervention
- How Do Stock-Flow Relations Work in Economics and Are They Inappropriate for Price Dynamics?
- Where The World's Fake Goods Originate
- Documentary Of The Week: An Agenda For Reforming Economic Theory
- Why Real Reform Is Now Impossible
- What We Learned From Chernobyl About How Radiation Affects Our Bodies
- Housing Costs: Renters More Worried Than Homeowners
- 29Apr2016 Market Close: DOW Closed Down 57 Points, Crude Price Lower, Short-Term Indicators Bearish
- What We Read Today 29 April 2016
- 29Apr2016 Market Update: DOW Off Triple Digits, Crude Prices Have Slipped Off Session Highs And Short-Term Indicators Are Moderately Bearish
- New Law To Allow Cops Warrantless Access To Phones
22 April 2016: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Continues Its Relatively Rapid Advance In Positive Territory
Final April 2016 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Continues Slow Decline
April 2016 Chicago Purchasing Managers Barometer New Orders and Backlogs Fall to the Lowest Since December 2015
- 29Apr2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Fractionally Lower, Crude Prices Moving Higher, US Dollar Sliding And Gold May Fail At Resistance
March 2016 Inflation Adjusted Personal Consumption Growth Disappoints.
Rail Week Ending 23 April 2016: Year-over-Year Contraction Growing
- Infographic Of The Day: How To Live In Your Van
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mixed, Yen Up, Oil Down, Amazon's Huge Beat, Americans Split On Free Trade, UK Consumer Conf. 2 Year High, Biden Visits Iraq, China Investment Mgrs Selling, Ecuador Pictures And More
- The Irish Government Pays Millions Towards Funerals
- Bad News: Why TV Is Going The Same Way As Print Journalism
- Brits Love Obama But Not His Brexit Butt-in
- Mexico Finds It Easier To Focus On Trump Than Its Own Failings
- Chernobyl: New Tomb Will Make Site Safe For 100 Years
- Twitter Struggles To Reignite Its Growth Engine
- What We Read Today 28 April 2016
- Could You Outrun A Fart?
Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Contraction Lessens in April 2016
March 2016 Median Household Income Not Significantly Changed
23 April 2016 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Improves. 60 Consecutive Weeks Of Initial Claims Below 300,000
Advance Estimate 1Q2016 GDP Quarter-over-Quarter Growth at 0.5 Percent. Year-over-Year Growth Unchanged At 2.0 Percent.
- The Risks At Play At The Summer Olympics
- Infographic Of The Day: Classifications Of Trademarks
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mostly Lower, Japan Stocks Much Lower, Yen Surges, Facebook Earnings, Facebook New Stock Structure, Trump's Foreign Policy, Apple Falls, Samsung Rises, New China Bubble And More
- A Gold Revaluation Could Transform Your Financial Status - Overnight
- Growth, Employment, and Income Distribution: The Technological Threat
- Think You Know Everything About Shakespeare? The Bard Still Has The Power To Surprise
- Apple's Revenue Declines For The First Time In 13 Years
- Problems In Paradise
- What We Read Today 27 April 2016
- German Central Banker Says Euro Economy Gradually Recovering
27 April 2016 FOMC Meeting Statement: Federal Funds Rate Was Not Changed.
March 2016 Pending Home Sales Index Improves?
- The VW Scandal And Evolving Emissions Regulations
- Infographic Of The Day: Engagement Rings
- Early Headlines: Trump And Clinton Win, Apple Tumbles, Asia Stocks Down, Oil Surges, Aussie Dollar Falls, Bitcoin Mining Will Pay Less, 2-Day Week In Venezuela And More
What Is American Democracy, Anyway?
- The NYPD Is Running Stings Against Immigrant-Owned Shops, Then Pushing For Warrantless Searches
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 23 April
- The Rise And Rise Of Martin Sorrell's Payouts
- What Exercise Does To Your Bones
- The Most Powerful Earthquakes In History
- What We Read Today 26 April 2016
- Remember To Put Your Glass Down
April 2016 Chemical Activity Barometer Improves
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Remains in Expansion in April 2016.
April 2016 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Declines
Case-Shiller Home Price Index February 2016 Rate of Growth Slows
Durable Goods New Orders Improved in March 2016
- Infographic Of The Day: Is Your Home At Risk For Pest Infestation?
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Lower, Next Euro Crisis?, Brexit Remain Gains, Singapore 17 Months Deflation, Record FDI For India, BOJ Buying Japan Inc, China Pumps Liquidity And More
- 25 April 2016 Weather and Climate Report: NOAA Issues Updated Seasonal Outlook
- Open Letter to the President, Part 5
- The IPhone Growth Story May Be Coming To An End
- What Is The Canada Trade Model And Could It Work For A Post-Brexit UK?
- The Highest-Paying Companies In America
Average Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 25 April 2016 Up Almost 3 Cents
- What We Read Today 25 April 2016
- What Are The Odds That You Exist?
April 2016 Texas Manufacturing Survey Manufacturing Improves Further In Expansion
March 2016 New Home Sales Decline
- Infographic Of The Day: Brushing Your Teeth 101
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Down, Extreme Risk Global Bonds, Koch Could Support Clinton, Oil Bulls Running, Obama Push For Trade Deals Not Impressing, India Heat Wave, Record China Debt Load And More
- Rise Of Digital Music Stops The Industry's Decline
- Unusual Uptake In Celebrity Deaths In 2016
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 25 April 2016
- Shakespeare, Skulls And Tombstone Curses Thoughts On The Bard's Deathday
- How Twitter Matters To News Sites
- What We Read Today 24 April 2016
- 12 Little Known Laws Of Karma That Will Change Your Life
- Consequences Of The Euro: Monetary Union, Economic Disunion?
- China's Rapid Rise: From Backward Agrarian Society To Industrial Powerhouse In Just 35 Years
- 2015 Small Business Credit Survey: Small Businesses Reported Stronger Performance In The 2015 Survey Than In The 2014
- Analysis Of Consumer Complaints And Mortgage Servicing Issues Related To Inaccurate Tax Estimates At Closing.
- As The Patient Population Ages, So Does The Workforce, Creating A Delicate Balance Between Demand And Supply
- Why Russia Harasses U.S. Aircraft
- Infographic Of The Day: The Benefits Of Regular Acupuncture
- Early Headlines: New Climate Warnings, 3 Charged In Flint, Dollar Technicals Improve, 30 Boom Towns, Man Made 63 Bn Mistake, India Heatwave, Robot Farmers And More
- Britain's Monarchy: More Popular Than Ever
- Talking Out Of One's Orifices
- The First Fossilised Heart Ever Found In A Prehistoric Animal
- The Countries Facing The Greatest Skill Shortages
- Anti-Equilibrium: Katharina Pistor and the Need for a Non-Market Equilibrium Framework for Understanding Financial Markets
- Money and Banking, Part 11: Inflation
- Open Letter to the Next President, Part 4
- The Consumer Debt Ceiling
- Economic Modelling and Artificial Intelligence: Is Economic Reasoning Always Based on a "Hidden" Model?
- Surging Mining Stocks Point To Big Move Ahead In Gold And Silver
- The Fourth Whistleblowers' Lemons Award Goes to DOJ for Ignoring Citi's Criminals
- Jim Rickards On The Confused Fed, Gold Manipulation, And Negative Interest Rates
- Gold: Still The Best Insurance
- The Long-Run Employment Effects of the Minimum Wage: A Putty-Clay Perspective
- Sweeping Wealth Under The Mat
- Keynes' Philosophy: Induction, Analogy and Probability
- Money and Banking, Part 10: Monetary Creation by Banks
- White-Collar Criminologists Answer the call of Conventional Macroeconomists
- Open Letter to the Next President, Part 3
- Standing Too Close To A Problem Can Make You Ignorant
- Gold: More Correction Is Likely
- Bagfuls Of Pocket Change... Handfuls Of Heritage
- David Morgan: Silver Under 16 Dollars Is Limited, Serious Backlash If Futures Market Breaks
- The Gold Bull Market Is Back ... Will It Last?
- New Gold Bull Market Now Official. Breaking Point In Paper Gold?
- Gold Correction Likely