- That's Not The Devil, That's Real Money
- The Future Will Be Built On Open Data Here's Why
- Investing.com Technical Summary 09 February 2016
- 2016 Presidential Primaries: Which Candidates Are U.S. Muslims Supporting?
- 09Feb2016 Market Close: US Markets End Tumultuous Session Dropping Just Into The Red, DOW Down 13 Points, Crude Settles In The 28's
- What We Read Today 09 February 2016
- 09Feb2016 Market Update: US Averages Recover Some Morning Losses, DOW Down 80 Points, WTI Crude Continues To Melt Down, More Afternoon Losses Possible
- Is This Really 3D?
December 2015 JOLTS Job Openings Year-over-Year Growth Rate Again Marginally Improved
December 2015 Wholesale Sales Insignificantly Declines
- 09Feb2016 Pre-Market Commentary: SPY Down 1.7%, Markets Headed For Another Ugly Session As Major Test Of Support Is Underway, Possible Stocks Rebounding
- Corporate Bond Market Liquidity Redux: More Price-Based Evidence - Part Three Of Eleven
- Infographic Of The Day: The Volkswagen Emissions Scandal
January 2016 Small Business Optimism Index Declines
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Down, Europe Looks To Follow, Decade Of Low Oil, U.S. Banks Falter, European Banks Fall, 1 Million Trapped In Syria And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 06 February
- February 8, 2016, Weather and Climate Report - La Nina Conditions Persist
- Top Silver Mining CEO: Don't Laugh, We Could See 100 Dollar Plus Silver
- Some Of The Numbers Behind Super Bowl 50
- Steve Keen On Our Dysfunctional Monetary System
- Money and Banking, Part 4
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 08 February 2016
- Julian Assange Verdict: How This Curious Episode Might Be Brought To An End
- The Visitors To The US Overstaying Their Permits The Most
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 08 February 2016 Fell Over 6 Cents
- 08Feb2016 Market Close: Major Averages End Session Over One Percentage Point Down, Crude Steady, Gold Slips And US Dollar Falls Fractionally
- What We Read Today 08 February 2016
- 08Feb2016 Market Update: Averages Off Over Two Percentage Points, Crude Trading Lower In The High 29's And More Fractional Losses Forecast Today
- F/A-18 Super Hornet Hi-Speed Low-Level Maneuvers Cockpit View
January 2016 Conference Board Employment Index Improves Again
- 08Feb2016 Pre-Market Commentary: Oil Prices Falling, SPY Down One Percent, US Futures Sliding, European Also Trading Down
- Has MBS Market Liquidity Deteriorated? - Part Two Of Eleven
- Continuing The Conversation On Liquidity - Part One Of Eleven
- Global Economic Outlook: Subdued Emerging Economy Growth Prospects, Uncertainty Loom Large
- Infographic Of The Day: Valentine's Day Traditions
- Early Headlines: Super Denver Broncs, Asia Stocks Slip, Analysts Cut Estimates, Glass Ceiling In London, China Still Losing Capital, Taiwan Toll Could Be 100, More Fords From Mexico, Venezuela Default? And More
- Bearish Rally Falls Short
- Oil Industry Exposure: Are Bank Stocks Telling A Story That Investors Should Be Listening To?
- Why It's Wrong To Compare Zika To Ebola
- Insider Trading 05 February 2016: Bill Gates Continues To Sell Microsoft
- We Can't Trust Common Sense But We Can Trust Science
- The Spread Of The Zika Virus
- NASDAQ Breakdown Confirms Start Of Bear Market
- The World's Forests Will Collapse If We Don't Learn To Say 'No'
- Nearly 1 In 4 Super Bowl Fans Watch For The Commercials
- What We Read Today 07 February 2016
- How Much Money Can Banks Create - Banking 101
- Changes In Labor Participation And Household Income
- How Much Debt Does The U.S. Government Owe?
- Focus On Low Real Interest Rate Might Be Misplaced
- Are Long-Term Inflation Expectations Declining? Not So Fast ...
- Infographic Of The Day: Break Down The New Microsoft
- Early Headlines: Who Won NH Debate?, Chicago Cop Sues Student He Killed, Big Blockchain Investments, Decline Of Europe's Investment Banks, Germany Woos Poland And More
- The Week Ahead: Recession?
- Tokyo Doubles Down
- Four Key Parts Of Britain's New Deal With Europe Explained By An Expert In EU Law
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 05 February 2016
- Why The US Presidential Primary System Is No Way To Run A Democracy
- Smelling the Recession
- Super Bowl 50 - What Has Changed In The US Since 1967
- The War On Cash 1
- Disease May Wipe Out World's Bananas But Here's How We Might Just Save Them
- Does Europe Support Denmark's Law On Migrant Assets?
- What We Read Today 06 February 2016
- A Brief History Of The Ivory Trade
December 2015 Consumer Credit Rate of Growth Nearly the Same As Last Month
January 2016 CBO Monthly Budget Review: Receipts and Spending Up 3%
- Why Firepower Alone Can't Destroy Jihadism
- Labor Indicators: Some Of Today's Trends Pre-Date The Great Recession
- Infographic Of The Day: Human Sex Trafficking
- Early Headlines: Big Oil Adds Debt, Emerging Market Debt Problems, Jobs Not All Bad, Bernie And The Banks, What Syria's Refugees Need, Deadly Taiwan Quake And More
- Is Twitter An Acquisition Target?
- Rate Hikes Vs. Balance Sheets
- Why Don't We Wipe Mosquitoes Off The Face Of The Earth?
- Documentary Of The Week: Why The Euro Is Destroying Europe
- Have Stocks Broken The Oil Curse? Here's The Answer...
- Analysts Bullish On Smartwatches, Cautious On VR Breakthrough
- Why We Won't Have A Lehman Moment In The Crash Of 2016
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 05 February 2016
- From Chrome Plating To Nanotubes: The 'Modern' Chemistry First Used In Ancient Times
- Google Overtakes Apple As Most Valuable Company
- 05Feb2016 Market Close: US Markets Closed Down, DOW Off 212 Points, Spooz Off 1.9%, Crude Settles At 31, Markets At A Directional Cross Road
- What We Read Today 05 February 2016
- 05Feb2016 Market Update: Wall Street Falls Sharply After Opening, Tech Stocks In The Red, WTI Remains Steady At The Mid 31 Level
- 15 Facts About Coffee
29 January 2016: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Continues Its Descent
December 2015 Trade Data Continues To Show Weakness.
BLS Jobs Situation Was Disappointing in January 2016.
- 05Feb2016 Pre-Market Commentary: Unusual Volatile Pre-Market Trading Sending Futures Sliding, Expect Markets To Open Lower
Fed's Balance Sheet 03 February 2016 Almost Unchanged
- Infographic Of The Day: Information Security
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mixed, Japan Drops, Toxic Loans, 'Oilmageddon', FDA Opioid Policies, Brexit Could Cut Pound, Why China Rattles The World And More
- Slouching Toward The Dark Side
- How Much Did Each Iowa Delegate Cost Clinton Sanders
- How Europe Will Fail To Address The Migration Crisis In Early 2016
- Can a Country Without a Currency Have a Currency Crisis?
- The U.S. Oil Weapon: A Threat To China
- Global Laws Against Homosexuality Visualised
- Explainer: What Is The EU Emergency Brake?
- 04Feb2016 Market Close: US Markets Closed Fractionally Higher In An Unsettled Global Financial Rut, Investors Worried About Market Direction
- What We Read Today 04 February 2016
- Take A Tour Of New One World Observatory
December 2015 Manufacturing Again Declines
4Q2015 (Preliminary): Headline Productivity Contracts, Labor Costs Up
30 January 2016 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Marginally Worsens.
- How Do Central Bank Balance Sheets Change In Times Of Crisis? - Part Four Of Four
January 2016 Job Cuts Surge - Heavy Layoffs in Energy and Retail Drive Increase.
Rail Week Ending 30 January 2016: Contraction Continues But With a Short Term Improvement
Leading Index Review: December 2015 Philly Fed Leading Index Forecasts Little Change In Rate of Growth
- Infographic Of The Day: Talent In The Hiring Process
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Jump, Oil Surges, Europe Looks Up, Assange May Surrender, Most US New Energy Renewable, European Banks Tumble And More
- How The Troika Effect Was Dubbed The Varoufakis Effect
- Why The Sun Is Setting On The Boeing 747
- Bizarre Gold And Silver Movements Occurring Behind-the-Scenes
- The U.S. is Not in a Recession
- The Experiments Trying To Crack Physics' 'Biggest' Question: What Is Dark Energy?
- Financial Race Towards The Presidency
- What We Read Today 03 February 2016
- Safety Fails And Mishaps Compilation
January 2016 ISM Services Index Declines But Remains in Expansion
January 2016 ADP Job Growth at 205,000 - Above Expectations
- What Is The Composition Of Central Bank Balance Sheets In Normal Times? - Part Three Of Four
- How Technology Might Reshape China's Future
- Infographic Of The Day: Business Surviving Natural Disasters
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Tumble, Oil Lower, Europe Looks Lower, Zika Worst Since AIDS, US Rails To Miss Safety Deadline, Huge China Ponzi, Cameron EU Deal Criticized And More
American Democracy and Discrimination
- Why Pulling Out Of The EU Won't Give Britain Complete Control Over Its Affairs
- Bank Whistleblowers United: Founders Bios And Motivations
- London Has By Far The Highest STI Rate In England
- Thirty Years On: What The Challenger Disaster Meant For Our Race Into Space
- Facebook's Impressive Mobile Line-Up
- What We Read Today 02 February 2016
- If Soda Commercials Were Honest - Honest Ads
December 2015 CoreLogic Home Prices Year-over-Year Growth Rate Now 6.3%.
Blogger Sentiment More Bearish Entering February 2016
- Counterparties And Collateral Requirements For Implementing Monetary Policy - Part Two Of Four
- Can Libya Be Reassembled?
- Infographic Of The Day: Keeping Up With The Times
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Lower, Oil Down, Europe Stocks Look Dow, Cruz Tops Trump, Clinton Ties Sanders, Islamicide And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 30 January
- February 1, 2016, Weather and Climate Report - Groundhog May See Shadow
- An Explanation Of The Bank Whistleblowers United 60-Day Plan
Should Hillary Clinton Be Indicted over Emails?
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 01 February 2016
- The 20 Most Violent Cities Worldwide
- The Problem With Human Head Transplants
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 02 February 2016 Fell 3 Cents
- What We Read Today 01 February 2016
- Preschool For Guide Dogs
December 2015 Construction Spending Growth Rate Improved???
January 2016 ISM Manufacturing Survey Remains In Contraction For The Fourth Month In A Row.
December 2015 Inflation Adjusted Personal Income Growth Good, Spending Weak.
- Standard Elements Of A Monetary Policy Implementation Framework - Part One Of Four
- Infographic Of The Day: Understanding Diabetes
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Tepid, China Mfg Weakens, Global Market Fears, Largest Wealth Transfer Ever, US Money Launderers, Why QE Doesn't Work In Europe And More
- What Species Would Become Dominant On Earth If Humans Died Out?
- Where Does The UK Rank In Internet Speed?
- The Bank Whistleblowers' Plan Of Urgent Financial Change
- China in Transition: Concerns Vastly Overblown
- Draghi: Fiscal Policies Should Support The Economic Recovery
- Explainer: What Is Antimatter?
- The Countries That Imprison The Most Foreigners
- What We Read Today 31 January 2016
- Low-End Home Prices Are The Fastest Appreciating Segment
- The Atlanta Fed's Miami Branch Is A Hub For U.S. Currency
- Pikettys Book And Macro Models Of Wealth Inequality
- The 2016 Federal Budget Deficit Will Increase, In Relation To The Size Of The Economy, For The First Time Since 2009
- Infographic Of The Day: Technology Is Revolutionizing Social Work
- Early Headlines: Nuclear Weapons Suit, Trump And Clinton Lead In Iowa, Obama To Visit Mosque, 29 Trn Debt Hangover, Iran Cancels Trip And More
- The Gender Pay Gap In Developed Nations Visualised
- Steve Forbes Speaks Out On The Presidential Race, Fed Recklessness, And Gold
- European Court Of Auditors: European Commissions Handling Of Financial Crisis Was Generally Weak
- Bank Whistleblowers' United Announced
- BEA Estimates 4th Quarter 2015 GDP Growth at 0.69%
- East Asia Makes A Comeback In The Human Evolution Stakes
- Oldies But Goldies
- What We Read Today 30 January 2016
- The Fastest Ship In The US Navy: Boeing Pegasus-Class Hydrofoils
December 2015 Philly Fed Coincident Index Continues Slowing Rate of Year-over-Year Growth Trend
- Grand Experiments That Are Too Big To Fail
- Union Membership Levels Unchanged In 2015
- Typical Mortgage Payment - A Historical Comparison Of The Monthly Payment To Buy A Home
- New Web Feature Provides Timely Data On The Job Market For Recent College Graduates
- Infographic Of The Day: Bizarre Beverages From Around The World
- Early Headlines: Clinton E-mail Woes, Global Neg. Rates, US Not In Recession, Palestinian State, Tribal Afghanistan, China Capital Flight And More
- A Recession Is On My Mind
- Everything You Need To Know About The Planned Parenthood Videos
- The Economies Most Dependent On Oil
China's Recent Struggles and Proposed Strategies Moving Forward
- Documentary Of The Week: Lessons Ignored From The 1930s
- New Genetically Engineered American Chestnut Will Help Restore The Decimated, Iconic Tree
- How Diverse Is Britain's Military?
- What We Read Today 29 January 2016
- Mars Landing
22 January 2016: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Again Marginally Declined
Final January 2016 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Fractionally Below December
January 2016 Chicago Purchasing Managers Barometer Unexpectedly Jumps Into Expansion
Advance Estimate 4Q2015 GDP Growth at 0.7%. Economic Growth Continues to Slow.
Fed's Balance Sheet 27 January 2016 Slightly Reduced
- Infographic Of The Day: The Trace Of The Moon
- Early Headlines: Japan Negative Rates, Asia Stocks Rise, China Debt Bubble, End Of Exponential Growth?, Facebook Theft, High Short Interest, New Blizzard And More
- Short-Period and Long-Period Analysis: Neoclassical Versus Historical
- Five Years On, The Spirit Of Tahrir Square Has Been All But Crushed
- Where Do Employees Trust Their Own Companies The Most?
- Weird Weather? Blame The North Atlantic
- What We Read Today 28 January 2016
- 10 Myths People Still Believe
Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Contraction Continues in January 2016
December 2015 Pending Home Sales Index Mostly Unchanged
23 January 2016 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Marginally Improves.
Durable Goods New Orders Lower in December 2015
Rail Week Ending 23 January 2016: Contraction Continues
- Infographic Of The Day: Qualities Of Great Community Leaders
- Early Headlines: US Earnings Decline, Asia Stocks Steady, Oil Spikes, Populist Revolts, Negative US Rates, US Fund Fees Near Zero, China 1 Trn Exodus And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 23 January
- Lobbying Expenditure By U.S. Tech Companies
- Claims About New Planets That Turned Out To Be Wrong And Why 'Planet Nine' May Be Different
- The World's Most Cosmopolitan Cities
- What We Read Today 27 January 2016
27 January 2016 FOMC Meeting Statement: Economy Slowed and Federal Funds Rate Was Not Changed.
- Finding A Place Of Your Own In Bogor
- Nasa Tests Enormous Rocket Booster
December 2015 New Home Sales Improve
- Infographic Of The Day: The Future Of Mobile Payments
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Weak, Oil Down, U.S. A Tax Haven, Trump Refuses Debate, Peak Apple, S. Korea Growth And Exports Slow, China Capital Flows And More
- The 10 Biggest Recipients Of Foreign Aid From The UK
The Middle East without America?
- Money and Banking: Part 3
- Growing Support For Sound Money Rankles Fed Apologists
- Explainer: The Two Talibans And How They Operate
- The Fastest-Growing App
January 2016 Chemical Activity Barometer Improves Marginally
- What We Read Today 26 January 2016
- Does This Look White To You?
January 2016 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Improves.
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Remains Barely In Expansion in January 2016.
Case-Shiller Home Price Index November 2015 Improvement Continues
- Understanding Italian Defiance
- Infographic Of The Day: Business And Man Made Disasters
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Fall, Europe To Follow, China Stocks And Oil Collapse, Could U.S. Switch To Renewables?, Putin Corruption And More
- Economicus Terra Incognita
- The Coming Recession
- Peak Gold And Silver May Have Come And Gone
- What is Neoclassical Economics? And Are Many Heterodox Economists Actually Neoclassical?
- Money and Banking, Part 2
- EIA Report Shows No Sign Yet of U.S. Production Cuts
- Betting On Deflation May Be A Huge Mistake. Here's Why ...
- Monthly Macro: Blame it on Inventories, or Is It Something Else?
- Wine Futures: The Declining Importance of Grape and Region
- Bye Bye Miss American Pie - Market Slide Should Lower 2016 Economic Forecasts
- How Precious Metals Investors Can Trump The Establishment
- Mathesis Universalis: Lawson's Criticisms Fall Short of their Real Target
- Money and Banking - Part 1
- Gold And Gold Stocks
- Gold Might Be Down, But Here's Why You Shouldn't Frown!
- The Gold Market