- 07Oct2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Advances To Major Resistance Levels, Crude Trading At Major Resistance, Global Financial Worries Still Here
- Changes In The Returns To Market Making. Fourth In A Six-part Series.
- Reshaping The Modern Intelligence Community
- Early Headlines: Global Recession, China's Ghost Cities, NATO Confronts Russia, US Doctor Visits Decline, US Housing Bubble And More
Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right!
- Apple Stock Price Looks Appealing to Carl Icahn (AAPL)
- Documentary Of The Week: Sacrifice At Pearl Harbor BBC, 1989
- Explainer: Negotiators Reach Landmark Pacific Trade Deal, So Whats Next?
The 'Cadillac' Tax: Obamacare leading up to 2016
- Was That The Bottom?
- Forget Austerity and Grexit - it's Time for a Gretaway!
- Nobel Prize For Medicine Goes To Unsung Heroes In Fight Against Parasites And Malaria
- The Countries With The Most Foreign-Trained Doctors
- Investing.com Technical Summary 06 October 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: The Internet - The Last 30 Years
- What We Read Today 06 October 2015
- 06Oct2015 Market Close: DOW Up 14 Points, Rest Of Averages In The Red On Low Volume And Fears Of A China Hard Landing Persist
- 5 October 2015 Weather and Climate Report - October Updated
- 06Oct2015 Market Update: Averages Slipping Over 1%, Crude Near Tough Resistance, Session Bottom Evident, More Slippage Due Tomorrow
- US Cops Beat Woman In Her Children's Eyes, For Allegedly Belt Violation
- 06Oct2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Down Fractionally, Investors Continued To Be Worried About A Global Slowdown And The Fed Not Raising Rates This Year
August 2015 Trade Data Shows Growing Trade Balance Deficit
August 2015 CoreLogic Home Prices Year-over-Year Growth Rate Now 6.9%.
- Has Liquidity Risk In The Corporate Bond Market Increased? Second In A Six-part Series.
- Has Liquidity Risk In The Treasury And Equity Markets Increased? Third In A Six-part Series.
Blogger Sentiment Less Bearish Entering October 2015
- Early Headlines: Calif Assisted Suicide, Zuckerberg Accused Of Fraud, Emerging Market Swandive, TPP Winners And Losers, China Typhoon And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 03 October
- Explainer: Who Are Syria's Anti-Assad Forces?
- How Do US Terrorism And Gun Crime Deaths Measure Up?
- Cereals, Appropriability, and Hierarchy
- Imbalances, Which Require Monitoring and Decisive Policy Action
- The Week Ahead: What is Driving Volatility?
- Is Portugal A Poster Child For Austerity?
- Music Streaming Revenues Surpass Physical Format Sales
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 05 October 2015 Statistically Unchanged
- Infographic Of The Day: 10 Healthy Food Options For Fussy Eaters
- What We Read Today 05 October 2015
- Introduction To A Series On Market Liquidity: Part 2
- Has U.S. Corporate Bond Market Liquidity Deteriorated? - First In A Six-part Series
- Coast Guard: El Faro Ship Likely Sank, 1 Body Found
September 2015 Conference Board Employment Index Suggests Improving Jobs Growth In the Future
September 2015 ISM Services Index Again Declines
- 05Oct2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Fractionally Higher, Saudis Cut Oil Prices, Crude Up 1.6%, Global Markets Off To Strong Start
- Child Nutrition Programs: Spending And Policy Options
- Early Headlines: Unprofitable Coal, TPP Charade, Varoufakis Cut Off Russian TV, Grand China Plans Stymied, 1.5 Mln Refugees For Germany And More
- Born Again: Britain's Canals
- The True Cost Of Mobile Ads
- Here's Why the Facts Underpinning Bullish New Home Sales Headlines Aren't So Bullish
- Japan's Stunted Democracy
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 05 October 2015
- Environmental Standards: The Transatlantic Divide
- Insider Trading 02 October 2015: Carl Icahn Buying Cheniere Energy
- America's Top-Earning Toll Agencies
- Infographic Of The Day: The Health Benefits Of Horse Riding
- What We Read Today 04 October 2015
- Worst Nuclear Disaster In US History Is A Secret
- Pursuing The Purple Squirrel
- Where Does The U.S. Economy Currently Stand In Terms Of Capital Accumulation?
- Survey And Market Measures Of Inflation Expectations
- Exchange Rates And Trade Flows: Disconnected?
- Early Headlines: Mammoth Skeleton, 986 Mass Shootings, Mining The Moon, Russia Intensifies Syrian Strikes, India Foreign Policy Woes, China Food Safety And More
- What Is This Thing Called Reform?
- U.S. Deaths From Gun Violence And Terrorism Compared
- Potential for Worldwide Displacement of Fossil-Fuel Electricity by Nuclear Energy in Three Decades Based on Extrapolation of Regional Deployment Data
- 13 Banks That Rule The World
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 02 October 2015
- Documentary Of The Week: Yanis Varoufakis On Alternatives To Austerity
- Despite Shell's About-Face, Interest In Arctic Oil Grows
- App Usage - It's All About The Top 10
- Infographic Of The Day: Top European Beaches To Visit
- What We Read Today 03 October 2015
- Half Dome: Know Before You Go
- Second Half Capitulation
- Evaluating A Year Of Oil Price Volatility
- Nearly A Third Of High School Graduates In The US Do Not Enroll In College
- Corporate Leverage In Emerging Markets - A Concern?
- Early Headlines: Joaquin Update, BRIC Recession, Global Growth Less Than Thought, MPLs Tank, Labor Force Participation 38 Yr Low, Russia Hits ISIS And More
- USA Economic Outlook Appears Stable
- Trade Secrets From Two Investing Legends
- Stock Price Premiums and Discounts between Hong Kong and Shenzhen
- The European Video Streaming Challenge
- How Keynes Almost Prevented the Keynesian Revolution
- Unemployment in Germany will Rise Next Year Mainly Because of Migrant Inflow, Say German Economists Working at Banks
- Antibiotic Overuse Might Be Why So Many People Have Allergies
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 02 October 2015
- The US Murder Rate Compared To Other Countries
- Infographic Of The Day: What Lingerie Looked Like In The Early 20th Century
- What We Read Today 02 October 2015
- 02Oct2015 Market Close: Markets Closed Higher Breaking Out Of The Downward Trend, Oil Closes Higher, Is This Enough To Break The Downward Spiral
- 02Oct2015 Market Update: Markets Recover From Serious Opening Decline, Oil Prices Climb Back Up To Previous Levels, DOW Up 65 Points, May Be Short-lived Rally
- The Perfect Way To Get Rid Of Door To Door Salesmen
25 September 2015: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Improves Insignificantly But Remains In Contraction
Median Household Income At Post Recession High in August 2015.
August 2015 Manufacturing Is Still Not Good
BLS Jobs Situation Was Very Bad in September 2015.
- 02Oct2015 Pre-Market Commentary: NFP Came In Lower, Stock Futures Indexes Fall Over One Percent, Oil Dropping, U.S. Dollar Falling And Gold Rising
Rail Week Ending 26 September 2015: Year-over-Year Trend Degradation Continues
Fed's Balance Sheet 30 September 2015 Declines
- Early Headlines: Joaquin Status, Russian Bankruptcy, China Home Sales Stall, Global Economy Slows, India Mfg Eases, EU Bank Standards To Relax And More
- Extrinsic Value: Turning Back the Clock
- New Data Reveals Stark Gaps in Graduation Rates Between Poor and Wealthy Students
- Everybody Panic: China's Oil Demand Is Crashing!!!
- Corbyn Public Ownership Push Reflects What Is Happening All Round The World
- Eurozone CPI Goes Negative Again
- On the Misuse of Data and Confirmation Bias
- America's Fattest States
- Mars: Contamination, Planetary Protection And The Search For Life
- Investing.com Technical Summary 01 October 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Why Wait For A Doctor When Doctors Are Waiting For You?
- 01Oct2015 Market Close: Markets Closed Mixed, DOW Down 0.08% And The Nasdaq Up 0.15%, Oil Closes Down Two Dollars
- What We Read Today 01 October 2015
August 2015 Construction Spending Growth Is Again Strong.
- 01Oct2015 Market Update: Averages Drop Off Morning Highs, DOW Off 200, WTI Oil Drops 2 Points, Biotech Stocks Retreat
- Giant Sinkhole Swallows Street In London Suburban
September 2015 ISM Manufacturing Survey Declined and Now Barely In Expansion
- 01Oct2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Stock Future Indexes Fractionally Higher, Oil Slipping Off Highs, China's PMI Not So Good
26 September 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Improves Insignificantly
September 2015 Job Cuts High In Computer Sector. Q3 Job Cuts Heaviest Since 2009.
- Lessons From A Murder In Medellin
- Early Headlines: Japan Recession, Japan Bubble, China Mfg Still Contracting, EU Deflation, Afghan Army Recaptures City And More
- Better Days Coming for Natural Gas
- How Do Americans Europeans View Immigrants?
October 2015 Economic Forecast: Still Shows Weak Growth
- Gold Stocks Break Out of Slump - and This Rally Looks Stronger
- Central Banks Don't Dictate Interest Rates
- The Albatross for European Markets
- Where Are The Missing Gravitational Waves?
- The IPhone 6s Is Off To A Flying Start
- Infographic Of The Day: The Rise Of Eco-Friendly Golf Courses
- 30Sep2015 Market Close: WTI Oil Very Volatile, Averages Close Up Near Session Highs, Short-Term Indicators Remain Neutral To Slightly Bearish
- What We Read Today 30 September 2015
Leading Index Review: August 2015 Philly Fed Leading Index Showing Stable Rate of Economic Growth
- 30Sep2015 Market Update: U.S. Markets Trending Down Off Morning Opening Highs, WTI Oil Trending Sharply Down, Watch For Possible Sell-Off
- What Is Life? Is Death Real?
September 2015 Chicago Purchasing Managers Barometer Production Growth Collapsed and New Orders Fell Sharply
- 30Sep2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Higher, WTI Oil Lower, U.S. Dollar Rising
September 2015 ADP Job Growth at 200,000 - At Consensus Expectations
- Natural Experiment Sheds Light On The Market Effects Of Herding
- Early Headlines: Equities Worse Quarter In 4 Years, Buy Commodities?, High MA In Europe, Death Of Diesel, India Tops World FDI And More
America vs. the World
- Global Markets: It's Getting Ugly Out There
- Corbynomics 101: It's the Deficit, Stupid!
- Colleges Flush With Cash Saddle Poorest Students With Debt
- Adam Smith on Tax-Driven Paper Money
- NASA: Streaks Of Salt On Mars Mean Flowing Water, And Raise New Hopes Of Finding Life
- The Working Time Required To Buy An IPhone 6
- Investing.com Technical Summary 29 September 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: How To Be A Google Power User
- What We Read Today 29 September 2015
- 29Sep2015 Market Close: Markets Closed Mixed, DOW Up 0.3%, Nasdaq Closed Down -0.6%, Global Growth Remains A Strong Negative Factor
Trucking Tonnage Index Declines in August 2015.
- 29Sep2015 Market Update: Markets Remain In Sideways Trading Channel, World Growth Worries Investors, Tomorrow Sunny With Scattered Clouds
- To Scale: The Solar System
September 2015 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Increased Moderately
Case-Shiller Home Price Index July 2015 Shows Stable Home Prices
- 29Sep2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Point To Higher Open, Global Growth Worries Stall Quick Rebound, Carl Icahn Says Markets Way Overpriced
- The Next Phase Of European Power Politics
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Sell Off, India Slashes Rates, A Commodity Lehman?, US Treasury Market Rigged?, US Poverty Increasing And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 26 September
- 28 September 2015 Weather and Climate Report
- The World's Population Is Set To Reach 11 Billion By 2100
- What is the Meaning of "Is"?
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 28 September 2015
- Chemical Messengers: How Hormones Make Us Feel Hungry And Full
- How Americans Spend Their Time On Mobile Devices
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 28 September 2015 Fell Almost One Cent
- Infographic Of The Day: Optical Illusions. How Our Eyes Trick Our Mind.
- 28Sep2015 Market Close: Averages Close Down, DOW Off 313 Points, Nasdaq Off 3%, Investors Very Worried About Global Growth
- What We Read Today 28 September 2015
- 28Sep2015 Market Update: Testing, Testing, Supports Holding, Strange Session, Foretelling Of Things To Come?
- Biohacking Your Body To Open Doors Without Keys
September 2015 Texas Manufacturing Survey Manufacturing Activity Barely Made It Into Expansion.
August 2015 Pending Home Sales Index Headlines Say the Index Declined But Still "Healthy".
- 28Sep2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Markets To Open Lower Amid China's Weakening Economy, Oil Steady Near 43 Support
August 2015 Inflation Adjusted Personal Income Again Improves
- Same Name, New Businesses: Evolution In The Bank Holding Company
- Defecting Jihadists Help Reveal Why They Signed Up To Islamic State
- Early Headlines: Tokyo Shares Decline, Global Corporate Bonds Predict Crisis, Shell Abandons Arctic, Catalonia Separatists Win, Russia's Anti IS War, Weak China Data And More
- Merkel Opens the Gates
- The Big Lie
- Which Species Will Survive The Earth's Sixth Mass Extinction?
- How Life On Earth Recovers After A Devastating Mass Extinction
- Where Dublin Ranks In The European Broadband League
- Infographic Of The Day: The World's 17 Most Dangerous Foods
- What We Read Today 27 September 2015
- Black Hole 30 Times Larger Than Thought Possible
- Setting Goals For Affordability - FHFA Finalizes Three Year Housing Goal Targets
- Mexico Outlook Revised Down Despite Faster Growth In Second Quarter
- Can We Rely On Market-Based Inflation Forecasts?
- Calculating The Natural Rate Of Interest: A Comparison Of Two Alternative Approaches
- Early Headlines: Pope Francis Liberation Theology, Emerging Global Threats, Yellin Health, US Heroin Epidemic, Government Shutdown Risk And More
- Inflation and Deflation in the Euro Area
- Documentary of the Week: Disruptive Oil Futures
- The Fed Did Not Raise Rates. The Economy Is Good. Confused?
- Identities vs. Equations in Macroeconomics (Haavelmo)
- Tsipras' Triumph vs. Impossible Task of Implementing a Program Designed to Fail
- BEA Deflates GDP Higher
- The Chomsky-Foucault Debate: Science Versus Its Nameless Rival
- The Fallacy of "Buy Land - They're Not Making Any More"
- Time for the Nuclear Option: Raining Money on Main Street
- Deflation and Money
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 19 September)
- Updating America's Scariest Chart
- Is Gold's Bottom In?
- Inflation Moderates . . . To +2.67%, Above Fed Target Since January 2014
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 21 September 2015
- The Deviation Between The Economy and the Markets
- Documentary of the Week: Put That "Equilibrium" Out!
- Inflation and Deflation
- Kant and His Categories Versus Mises and His Praxeology
- Credit Rating Agencies and Brazil: Why The S&P's Rating About Brazil Sovereign Debt Is Nonsense
- New York Times Describes New Fed BaBIRP Policy In Its Fed Interest Rate Explainer
- Alaska's Climate Scientists Tell Us the Rest of the News, What Obama Forgot to Mention
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 12 September)
- Needed at the Fed: An Inverse Volcker
- A Pension Bond Reality Check
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 14 September 2015
- Documentary of the Week: The AT, Focus of an American Sub-Culture
- 40 Years After Vietnam, Blue Water Navy Vets Still Fighting for Agent Orange Compensation
- Tim Sebastian Interviews Yanis Varoufakis
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 05 September)
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 07 September 2015
- Documentary of the Week: Four Horsemen
- Nowhere to Run
- You Should Be Dollar-Cost Averaging Your Gold Purchases
- The Best Defense Is Good Offense: DOJ Challenges Local Public Defense Programs
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 29 August)
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 31 August 2015
- Documentary of the Week: The Travails of Empire
- Early Headlines: North Korea Brags, Lebanon is Rotting, Perfect Storm for China, Tropical Storm Erika Headed for Cuba and Florida, The Real 'Under the Dome' and More
- Why Doesn't Gasoline Track the Price of Oil?
- Early Headlines: 100% UK Electricity From Renewables, Vanishing Resources, China in Trouble?, China Stock Rally Continues, Tokyo Stocks Higher Again and More
- Early Headlines: Wall Street Bargains, Shanghai and Tokyo both Close Up, Australia Meager Carbon Abatement, Bureaucracy Hinders UK Greening, Rewilding Earth and More
- The Horrible Commute
- Early Headlines: China Still Down but Less, Japan has a Big Up Day, End of Globalization, Mammoth Ivory, Robots Killing Humans, Does Li Keqiang have a Future and More
- Early Headlines: China Crash Continues, Flash Crash or Real Deal?, Richest Man in Asia Loses $3.6 Billion, Carbon Credits Increase Emissions and More
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 22 August)
- Early Headlines: China Continues Crashing - Now Negative for Year, Israel Buys Kurd Oil, Refugees Swarm into Europe, Yuan May Weaken Further and More
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 24 August 2015
- Documentary of the Week: The Untouchables
- Early Headlines: Syria Missiles Kill Over 50, Atlantic and Pacific Storms Weaken, Macedonia Reopens Border, Venezuela Near Chaos and More
- Early Headlines: Open Dissent in China, Dow Crashes as in Financial Crisis, Ashley Madison Extortion, 2015 Warmest on Record, Koreas to Talk and More
- Red Cross CEO Tried to Kill Government Investigation
- Open Market Commentary: Markets Recovered From Morning Lows, U.S. Dollar Index Almost Reaches 100 As WTI Oil Tests Support
- Closing Market Commentary: Averages Closed Up While Trading Sideways Entire Session, Investors Uneasy
- Open Market Commentary: Sideways Trading As Averages Stay Just Above Unchanged Line, Session Headed For Slow Speed Trading
- Market Commentary: Markets Remain In The Red All Day, Trading In Extremely Narrow Range