- Florida Sheriff's Heated Response To Reporter's Question About 'gunfight' Comment
- 27Apr2015 Market Update: New Highs For The SP500, Gold Above 1200 And The U.S. Dollar Sinking Along With Equities
April 2015 Texas Manufacturing Survey Manufacturing Activity Weakens Again
- 27Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Markets Set To Open Higher And Set New SP500 Highs Again
May 2015 Economic Forecast: Slower Growth Continues With Confirming Evidence of Economic Weakness
March 2015 Coincident Indicators Generally Show Slowing Growth
Trucking Tonnage Index Reclaims Some Lost Ground in March 2015
- Early Headlines: Latest from Nepal, Video Taken as Avalanche Hit, China's Young Spurn Government Jobs - Swarm to High Tech and More
- Fact Check: Has the Amount of Renewable Electricity Trebled in the UK?
- Market Decision Point Approaching
- A Detailed Proposal for a Complementary Currency for Greece
- UK: Considerable Age Gap on Immigration's Importance
- Is The M&A Bubble About To POP?
- How Are Countries' Business Cycles Moving Together These Days?
China Cuts Reserve Requirement Ratio Again
- Infographic Of The Day: Grocery Loyalty
- Indian Economy on a Knife Edge
- Food Additives and Chronic Disease Risk: What Role Do Emulsifiers Play?
- Insider Trading 24 April 2015: We Are in the Thick of Earnings Season So Insider Transactions Are Muted
- PayPal Eclipses eBay's Core Business Prior to Spin-Off
- What We Read Today 26 April 2015
- The Natural Rate of Interest Does Not Exist
- The Week Ahead: Upside Breakout?
- Did Core Deposits Hedge Loan-Commitment Risk During The Financial Crisis?
- Early Headlines: U.S. Sovereignty to be Given Away with TPP?, U.S. Oligarchy Entrenched, Nepal Quake Deaths Mount Across 3 Countries and More
- Shakespeare's Birthday: Ignore the Avalanche of Adulation - He was a Chancer of the First Order
- Another Startling Verdict for Forensic Science: Flawed FBI Testimony
- How Confident Are Americans About Retirement?
- Are Income Growth And Credit Growth Negatively Correlated?
- U.S. Oil Glut: How High Can It Go?
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 27 April 2015
- Is the TPP a Usurpation of Sovereignty by Global Corporatism?
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 23 April 2015
- China's Required Reserve Ratio Cut will Nudge Australia Along
- Brands Widely Expected to Act Environmentally Responsible
- Infographic Of The Day: Earth's Atmosphere Is The Great Aerial Ocean
- Austerity Vs. Deficit Spending - Is There No Science in Economics?
- What We Read Today 25 April 2015
- The Making Of A Viral Video
- Investment Enhances Emerging Economies' Living Standards
- Stimulus Grants And Schools: How Was The Money Spent?
- Are Wages Flat Or Falling? Decomposing Recent Changes In The Average Wage Provides An Answer.
- Early Headlines: Would Keystone End Up With Nothing to Transport?, Arctic Nations Address Methane Emissions, Iran Housing Bubble and More
- Wedges and Triangles: Big Move Ahead?
- Edward Jones Ranked Top U.S. Employer In Finance
- What Does PE Ratio Really Tell Us?
- Demographic Structure and the Macroeconomy
- Some Links on the Greek Crisis
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 24 April 2015
- Shedding New Light on the Search for the 'Invisible' Dark Matter
- E-Cigarette Use Tripled In Schools Between 2013 & 2014
- Infographic Of The Day: Measuring America - Why We Ask
- 24Apr2015 Market Close: SP500 Sets New High On Low Volume, Investors Not Very Excited As Volume Was 'Normal'
- What We Read Today 24 April 2015
- New Behind-the-scenes Footage Of Freedom's Dubai World Record Eagle Flight
17 April 2015: ECRI's WLI Continues to Improve and Almost Out of Negative Territory
- 24Apr2015 Market Update: Very Volatile Morning, Afternoon Session Looks Promising
Durable Goods Improved in March 2015? The Data Continues to Show Economic Softness.
- 24Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Possible Quiet Session Ahead, Markets Expected To Open Fractionally Higher, New SP500 Highs Possible
- Costs Of Defaulting On Credit Card Debt Depend On The "Exit" Taken By Borrower
- Price Impacts Of The Dollar's Appreciation Will Push An Already Soft US Inflation Rate Deeper Into Negative Territory
- Early Headlines: U.S. Kills Hostages, Yellowstone Volcano is Much Larger than Thought, China Capital Outflow and More
- How Practical Are Candlestick Patterns?
- Snowball Earth: New Study Shows Antarctic Climate Even Gripped the Tropics
- Chelsea Most Abused in Premier League by Trolls on Social Media
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (16): May the Force be with Who?
- Fact Check: How Much of the UK Budget is Spent on Defence?
Fed's Balance Sheet 22 April 2015 - Another Small Change
- Infographic Of The Day: Capitalism Around The World
- Investing.com Technical Summary 23 April 2015
- Hillary Clinton's Campaign Logo Is Widely Disliked
March 2015 New Home Sales Are Having a Rough Ride. Four Month Decline in New Home Prices.
- 23Apr2015 Market Close: SP500 Sets New High Then Descends, Oil Stable At Session Highs, New Market Highs Tomorrow In Doubt
- What We Read Today 23 April 2015
Median Household Income Lower in March 2015
- Spectacular Calbuco Voulcano Eruption In Chile
- 23Apr2015 Market Update: Morning Markets Mostly In The Red, Noon Breakout To The Upside May Be Short Lived As Investors Remain Skeptical
Rail Week Ending 18 April 2015: Reported Improvement In Rail Data?
Kansas City Fed: Manufacturing Continues to Contract in March 2015
- 23Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Down, Unemployment Up, First Quarter Corporate Financial's Continue To Be Mixed Worrying Investors
18 April 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Averages Marginally Worsens
- Stratfor: China's New Investment Bank Dominance Is A Premature Prophecy
- Early Headlines: ISIS USA Recruits, EU Pushing Greek Regime Change, China Manufacturing Declines, New Ebola Vaccine and More
- Bracing for the Super Taper Tantrum
- Five Years After the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Impacts on Gulf Communities and Seafood
- The Countries With The Most Annual Working Hours
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center
- The Whistleblower's Tale: How An Accountant Took on Halliburton
- Why Alternative Energy Isn't Taking It on the Chin (Despite Low Oil Prices)
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues
- Explainer: The Models that Help Us Predict Climate Change
- Infographic Of The Day: The Battle For Westminster
- More Teens Choose Instagram Over Twitter And Facebook
- 22Apr2015 Market Close: Markets Close Up, Market Manipulation Feared By Some, World Events Still Front And Center
- What We Read Today 22 April 2015
- U.S. Deputy Marshal Smashes Woman's Cell Phone
March 2015 Existing Home Sales Significantly Improved
- 22Apr2015 Market Update: Bull Trap Opening, Averages Head South On Continuing Concerns Over Weak Earnings, Grexit And China
Leading Index Review: February 2015 Philly Fed Leading Index Growth Rate Statistically Unchanged
- 22Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Fall, U.S. Dollar Rising, WTI Oil Off Morning Lows
- Estimates Of Inflation Expectations
- Early Headlines: Defaults Spur China Markets Higher, Big Tesla Announcement, Flash Crash Scapegoat and More
America: What Is Really Going On in China (II)?
- A General Theory of Stock Markets
- China, Taiwan, Japan and The U.S. In the West Pacific
- Rapid Rise in Super PACs Dominated by Single Donors
- How To Recover Financially After A DUI
- We Must Talk to Terrorists to Restore Their Humanity - and Ours
- Investing.com Technical Summary 21 April 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Human Error Causes Alarming Rise In Data Breaches
- The Most Traffic-choked Cities in the UK
March 2015 Sea Container Counts Are Not Strong Even Though the Labor Troubles Are Over
- What We Read Today 21 April 2015
- 21Apr2015 Market Close: Markets Close Mixed And Quiet, Large Caps Down Along With Oil, Small Caps Ended Up 0.4 Percent In The Green
- Michelle Manhart Arrested For Protecting US Flag From Desecration
- 21Apr2015 Market Update: Markets Head South After Opening Higher, Oil Steady, U.S. Dollar Trending Higher
April 2015 Chemical Activity Barometer Rises for Fourth Consecutive Month; Reaches Seven Year High
- 21Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Up, Corporate Earning Coming In Mixed, Oil Dipped Slightly
- Stratfor: The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade
- Two Stocks Offering High Yields and Profits
- Australian Iron Ore Exports to China Are Slowing - But Can India Save The Day?
- The Difference Between Keynesian Kaleido-Static Reasoning and Mainstream Methodology
- 20 April 2015 Weather and Climate Outlook: NOAA Issues their Monthly Seasonal Update - Important Long-term Changes are Projected.
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 20 April 2015 Rose Almost 8 Cents.
- Infographic Of The Day: The Hashtag
- What We Read Today 20 April 2015
- 20Apr2015 Market Close: No Surprises Today, Nothing To See, Move Along. Markets Close Up, DOW Up Triple Digits
- Stop Fighting For Bullshit Jobs // Propaganda
- 20Apr2015 Market Update: Markets Gap Up And Trend Slowly Upwards, Volume Falls To Anemic Levels And Expected Market Volatility Never Appears
- 20Apr2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Premarket Futures Up, Oil Off Last Nights High, U.S. Dollar Trending Up, Markets Expected To Open Higher
March 2015 CFNAI Super Index Continues to Show USA Economic Slowing
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (15): Squeaky Bum Time
- Was Economics Better During the Great Depression?
- Insider Trading 17 April 2015: Twitter, ServiceNow, and Wells Fargo Selling
- Infographic Of The Day: 9 Must-See Stargazing Events
- What We Read Today 19 April 2015
- Economic Divergence: U.S. vs. Europe
- ZOMBIES: Why You Need To Google 'Dr Sarno' Now
Japan Is Now the Top Foreign Holder of Treasuries
- The Rather Large Cost UKIP Forgot to Mention in Its Manifesto
- Infographic Of The Day: A Calorie Is Not A Calorie
- Transient Effects, Inflation, and the Federal Reserve
- What We Read Today 18 April 2015
- Hidden Cam Shows Baggage Handlers Stealing From Luggage
February 2015 Coincident Indicators Generally Show Slowing Growth
- Secular Stagnation: The Long View
- More Thoughts on the Current Oil Market
- Stratfor: Why Russia Will Send More Troops to Central Asia
- Should we be Spooked by Deflation? A Look at the Historical Record
- Attention to Deficits Disorder
- Short-Term Gold Trade Opportunity
- Capitalism's Defender Unknowingly Indicts the Banksters
- Will the AIIB One Day Matter?
- Stratfor: Coming to Terms With the American Empire
- The U.S. Economy Slows to Stall Speed
- What Would Keynes Have Said About the Current Stagnation?
- Is the World Bank Becoming Obsolete?
- Employment Reports Continue to be Guesses
- The Current Price of Silver Is Climbing but Still Highly Volatile
- Why the U.S. is Letting China Accumulate Gold
- Open Market Commentary: Markets Recovered From Morning Lows, U.S. Dollar Index Almost Reaches 100 As WTI Oil Tests Support
- Closing Market Commentary: Averages Closed Up While Trading Sideways Entire Session, Investors Uneasy
- Open Market Commentary: Sideways Trading As Averages Stay Just Above Unchanged Line, Session Headed For Slow Speed Trading
- Market Commentary: Markets Remain In The Red All Day, Trading In Extremely Narrow Range