- Did You Get the License Plate On that Bus?
- Why the Bear of 2015 Is Different from the Bear of 2008
- How A Chinese Slowdown Will Hit Global Growth
- Documentary of the Week: The Travails of Empire
- Why Doesn't Gasoline Track the Price of Oil?
- 13F Filings: Superstar Investor Buys and Sells
- Did Capitalism Cause the Irish Famine?
- Where Fathers Receive The Most Paternity Leave
- Why We Should Get Three-Day Weekends All The Time
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 28 August 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: The History Of TV
- What We Read Today 28 August 2015
- 28Aug2015 Market Close: Small Caps Close Up Nicely, Large Caps Close Down Or Near The Unchanged Line, WTI Oil Stalled At The $45 Price Range
- Wealth and Income Distribution: New Theories Needed for a New Era
- 28Aug2015 Market Update: Markets Looking Weak Going Into The Afternoon Session As Oil Appears To Have Topped Out And Is Falling
- How To Open A Wine Bottle With A Shoe
21 August 2015: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Sinks Slightly More Into Contraction
July 2015 Inflation Adjusted Personal Income Strong Improvement
- 28Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Stock Future Indexes Sliding Off Yesterday's Closing Numbers, Oil Off Highs, Friday's Markets Set To End Roller Coaster Week With A Whimper
- Entry And Exit Leads To Zero Profit For Bitcoin Miners
Rail Week Ending 22 August 2015: Some Improvement But Continued Deterioration Of Year-over-Year Rolling Averages
Fed's Balance Sheet 26 August 2015 Declined
- Early Headlines: 100% UK Electricity From Renewables, Vanishing Resources, China in Trouble?, China Stock Rally Continues, Tokyo Stocks Higher Again and More
- Did the Market Crash Hurt You? Help Is On the Way
- Economics Is Dead, and It Is Being Killed Again
- Explainer: What Role Does The Stock Market Play In The Chinese Economy?
- What Investors Must Know About China
- The Same Old Tired Argument, Capitalism Against Socialism
- Generations Divided On Mobile Etiquette
- With Silicon Pushed To Its Limits What Will Power The Next Electronics Revolution?
- Investing.com Technical Summary 27 August 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Arts And Its Economic Contribution
- What We Read Today 27 August 2015
- 27Aug2015 Market Close: Oil Sores 10%, DOW Closes Up 2.27%, Volatility Rules Today
- 27Aug2015 Market Update: DOW Pushing Up At 377 Points And Expected To Go Higher, WTI Oil Still Rising, But Nothing Has Really Changed This Week
- Reunion Between Anita And The Wolves
Kansas City Fed: Manufacturing Contraction Continues in August 2015
July 2015 Pending Home Sales Index Headlines Say the Index Improved.
22 August 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Again Degrades Marginally
Second Estimate 2Q2015 GDP Revised Significantly Upward to 3.7%
- 27Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Up One Percent, Oil Up And Steady, Investors Cautious About Continued Skyrocketing Markets
- From The Vault: Supplementing A Monetary Policy Syllabus
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change The World
- Early Headlines: Wall Street Bargains, Shanghai and Tokyo both Close Up, Australia Meager Carbon Abatement, Bureaucracy Hinders UK Greening, Rewilding Earth and More
- Charlie Rose's Legion d'Honneur, Bernard-Henri Levy, and the French Ruling Class
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (31): Collateral Damage
- The New York Times Passes 1 Million Digital Subscribers
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card
- How Did Jupiter And Saturn Form? The Answer May Lie With The Humble Pebble
- The Horrible Commute
- Stop Financializing the Human Experience
- Market Mayhem: What Comes Next?
- The Countries Shrinking Fastest Worldwide
- Future Of The BBC: Why The Market Failure Model Is A Flop In Broadcasting
- Infographic Of The Day: Ten Ways To Fall Asleep On A Plane
- What We Read Today 26 August 2015
- 26Aug2015 Market Close: Markets Skyrocketed To Close Higher, DOW Up Almost 4%, Nasdaq Up Over 4%, Volume Moderate, Expect Markets To Trade Sideways
July 2015 Coincident Indicator Trends Show Slowing Rate of Year-over-Year Growth
- 26Aug2015 Market Update: Markets Sinking Fast, Gas Inventories Up, Oil Dropping And Two Dollar Gas At The Pump Expected
- 31 Amazing Facts About Household Items
Durable Goods New Orders Improved in July 2015? Rolling Averages Declined.
- 26Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: China Markets Fall Again, U.S. Futures Higher, Oil Higher, U.S. Dollar Higher, Markets Expected To Slip
- Mind The Gap: Assessing Labor Market Slack
- Early Headlines: China Still Down but Less, Japan has a Big Up Day, End of Globalization, Mammoth Ivory, Robots Killing Humans, Does Li Keqiang have a Future and More
- What Insider Buying of Twitter Stock Really Tells You
- What Happened in China?
Democracy in America
- Answer to "Why Has The Government Stopped Reporting Lake Mead Water Levels?"
- The Search For 'Dark Matter' And 'Dark Energy' Just Got Interesting
- Here's Proof That Core CPI Is Really +3%, Not +1.8%
- Why Shale Oil is Finished
- On the IT Problem of Grexit: A Reply
- The World's Top Cities For Female Entrepreneurs
- Obesity Drug May Be On The Horizon After Study Pinpoints Genetic Mechanism
- Investing.com Technical Summary 25 August 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: The Amazing (re)volution Of GameBoy
- 25Aug2015 Market Close: Markets Close Down Deep Into The Red After A Brief Run In The Green, Volumes Remained Subdued Indicatin Savvy Investors Were Expecting Another Fall
- What We Read Today 25 August 2015
- 25Aug2015 Market Update: Relief Rally Is Expected To Turn Down, Oil Looking Weak Again As U.S. Dollar Moves Up The Charts, Oil Prices Will Determine Market Trend
- Princess Leia Loves Her Pacifier
August 2015 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Rebounds Following Last Month's Surprise Fall
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Shows No Growth in August 2015 - Below Expectations.
July 2015 New Home Sales Rate of Growth Improves.
August 2015 Chemical Activity Barometer Slows. Year-over-Year Growth Rate Declined.
Case-Shiller Home Price Index June 2015 Shows Stable Home Prices
- 25Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures And EU Stocks Surge In Spite Of Chinese 7.6% Drop Earlier, Oil And Dollar Up And Steady, Markets Expected To Open Higher
- Incentive Pay And Gender Compensation Gaps For Top Executives
- Israel: The Case Against Attacking Iran
- Early Headlines: China Crash Continues, Flash Crash or Real Deal?, Richest Man in Asia Loses $3.6 Billion, Carbon Credits Increase Emissions and More
- Storm Arrives - Time To Take Shelter
- 24 August 2015 Weather and Climate Report - NOAA Issues New Seasonal Outlook - Half an El Nino Approaches
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 22 August)
- To Service Global Trade, Today's Ships And Cargo Are Smarter Than Ever
- Collateral Damage: Dollar Strength and Emerging Markets' Growth
- Stock Market Bubble Bursts
- Contagion is Spreading Through the Markets
- The Athletes Earning The Most From Endorsements
- Tropical Forests Will Still Exist In 2100 - But They Will Be A Sorry Sight
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 24 August 2015 Fell Almost 8 Cents
- Infographic Of The Day: The Alaskan Arctic Oil Drilling Controversy Explained
- What We Read Today 24 August 2015
- 24Aug2015 Market Close: SPY Closed Down 4%, DOW Dropped 586 Points, Oil Slips To 37, Short Term Indicators Very Bearish
- 24Aug2015 Market Update: DOW Recovers From 1,100 Loss, Oil Dips To 37, Near Term Market Reversal Expected, China Continues To Unwind
- Mollie August 2015
- 24Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Markets To Gap Down On Opening Bell, Oil In 38's, U.S. Dollar Continues To Melt Down, Tech Stocks Taking Early Morning Hit
July 2015 CFNAI Super Index Improves and Now At Historical Trend Rate of Growth.
- Rethinking Mortgage Design
- Early Headlines: China Continues Crashing - Now Negative for Year, Israel Buys Kurd Oil, Refugees Swarm into Europe, Yuan May Weaken Further and More
- Riding the Energy Wave to the Future
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 24 August 2015
- Documentary of the Week: The Untouchables
- Xinyuan Real Estate: What Do the Latest Numbers Mean?
- Oldest Human-Like Hand Bone May Help Us Understand The Evolution Of Tool Making
- The Next Financial Collapse: An Update
- Is It Time for the Wizard to be Laid Bare?
- The Countries That Care About Cheating The Least
- Enemy Within: The Fungus That Lives In Your Mouth And Kills As Many As MRSA
- Insider Trading 21 August 2015: DR Horton, Aetna Selling
- Infographic Of The Day: A Red-Hot Young Jupiter Around Distant Star
- What We Read Today 23 August 2015
- Tribute To The Fallen
- A Shrinking Trade Pie
- Oil Prices And Inflation Expectations: Is There A Link?
- A Bit Of A Miracle No More - The Decline Of The Labor Share
- Should Greece Remain In The Eurozone?
- Early Headlines: Syria Missiles Kill Over 50, Atlantic and Pacific Storms Weaken, Macedonia Reopens Border, Venezuela Near Chaos and More
- The Refugee Tsunami
Is It A One-Off Depreciation For China?
- Was Katy Faust Correct On Same-Sex Family Studies And Kids' Rights?
- Unicorns: Not As Rare As They Used To Be
- Infographic Of The Day: Health, Happy, Nerdy
- Looking For Signs of Life
- What We Read Today 22 August 2015
- Apple Vs. Google: Which System Has The Best Apps?
- A Macroeconomic Analysis Of The President's 2016 Budget
- Big Cities And The Highly Educated: What's The Connection?
- The Impact Of Unconventional Monetary Policy On Firm Financing
- The Last Big Housing Finance Reform
- Early Headlines: Open Dissent in China, Dow Crashes as in Financial Crisis, Ashley Madison Extortion, 2015 Warmest on Record, Koreas to Talk and More
- Do Markets Determine the Value of the RMB?
- Red Cross CEO Tried to Kill Government Investigation
- Trumping the Federal Debt Without Playing the Default Card
- Autistic People Are More Creative Than You Might Think
- Infographic Of The Day: Skin Aging
- What We Read Today 21 August 2015
- 21Aug2015 Market Close: DOW Down 531 Points, $NDX Off 4.28 %, Oil Falls Below $40, What Else Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- 21Aug2015 Market Update: Oils Descend To New Lows, Global Markets Deep In Bear Country As The Long Awaited Correction Begins
- Operation Choke Point: The Government's Covert War On Small Business
07 August 2015: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Returns to the Dark Side - Economic Slowing Forecast.
- 21Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Down Fractionally, China And The EU Manufacturing Health In Question As Investors Seek Shelter
- What's Driving Dealer Balance Sheet Stagnation?
Fed's Balance Sheet 19 August 2015 - Again Essentially Unchanged
- Early Headlines: Tsipras Resigns, Twin Typhoons, China Manufacturing Weakest in 6 Years, North Korea in "Wartime State" and More
- China Manufacturing PMI Plummets to 6-Year Low
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (30) Blowback
- Global Debt: $200 Trillion!
- A Pragmatic Approach to External Debt: The Write-Down of Germany's Debts in 1953
- Facebook Handily Beats Competition In Terms Of Engagement
- Kaldor's Theory of Speculation: An Overview
- Russia and the Arctic: Crunch Call on Moscow's Territory Claim is Fast Approaching
- The Truth About Politics and Cartography: Mapping Claims to the Arctic Seabed
- Which Country Sends The Most Remittances?
- Infographic Of The Day: Secrets Of The Jedi Lightsaber
- 20Aug2015 Market Close: Markets Close Down Over Two Percentage Points DOW Off 358, Red Volume Higher Than Usual, Don't Panic Just Yet
- What We Read Today 20 August 2015
- NSA Spying Relies on AT&T's 'Extreme Willingness to Help'
- 20Aug2015 Market Update: DOW Down Over 230 Points, Dark Clouds On The Horizon, China's Woes Deepen, Investors Jittery Over Decelerating Global Markets
- Amazing Travel Gadgets
July 2015 Existing Home Sales Headlines Say Sales Up. NAR Worries About Declining Affordability.
July 2015 Leading Economic Index Rate of Growth Declines
August 2015 Philly Fed Manufacturing Growth Rate Modestly Improves. Internals Mixed.
- 20Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Trading Down In Premarkets, Markets Expected To Open Down On Deteriorating Global Financial Fears
15 August 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Degrades Marginally
Rail Week Ending 15 August 2015: Continued Deterioration Of Year-over-Year Rolling Averages
- The Evolution Of Workups In The U.S. Treasury Securities Market
- Moving Toward A Geopolitical Marketplace
- Early Headlines: China Stocks Resume Decline, Russia Hides Dead Soldiers, Angel Hackers, China Trade 'Severe Situation', China Produced 15% Less Carbon and More
- Varoufakis Proposal for Eurozone Sovereign Debt
- Fed's 'Recovery' Hoax Takes A Pounding
GMOs: Apple of Discord Between America and the European Union (EU)
- Stop the Wishful Thinking: Obama's Feeble Power Plan Still Isn't Clean Enough
- Mass Grave Reveals Organized Violence Among Europe's First Farmers
- Infographic Of The Day: House Styles Around The World
July 2015 CPI Annual Inflation Rate Is Now 0.2%
- 19Aug2015 Market Close: FOMC Minutes Dovish And Wait And See, Crude At Lows Not Seen Since 2008 And Falling, Markets To Follow Oil Prices
- What We Read Today 19 August 2015
29 July 2015 FOMC Meeting Minutes: Continued Jawboning On When to Raise Rates
- Fantasy Football Sacks Productivity
- 19Aug2015 Market Update: Oil Falls Precipitously Below Major Support, U.S. Dollar Steady, DOW Off Over 200 Points As Investors Await For FOMC Minutes
- 'Supercar Season' Hits London
- Citigroup Global Markets Charged With Compliance And Surveillance Failures
- 19Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Down, Oil Steady, U.S. Dollar Volatile, Investors Waiting Fed FOMC Report This Afternoon
- High-Frequency Cross-Market Trading In U.S. Treasury Markets
July 2015 Sea Container Counts Improved But Still Showing a Weak Economy
August 2015 Thumbtack Small Business Sentiment Shows Frustration With Bureaucratic Obstacles
- Early Headlines: $1 Trillion EM Outflows, Flash Crash Scapegoat, California Sinking, Putin Propaganda Factory, QE Did Not Boost Economy and More
American Presidency: Starting at Age 55-65!
Devaluation of the Chinese Yuan
- Credit Deflation and Gold
- Tianjin: China's Cities have Made History, Now It's Time to Make Them Safer
- The Biggest Growth Drivers In The Tech Industry
- 2015-16 is Shaping Up to Deliver a Rollercoaster from Strong El Nino to La Nina
- Infographic Of The Day: 21 Secrets To Acing A Business Job Interview
- What We Read Today 18 August 2015
- 18Aug2015 Market Close: Averages Close Down On Investor Worries Regarding China And Other Possible Contagious Global Financial Issues
- BNY Mellon Charged With FCPA Violations
- 18Aug2015 Market Update: Markets Opened Lower On Fears That China's Woes Are Going To Be Contagious To Global Markets, U.S. Markets Breifly Saw Green Before Falling Again
- Hands-On With The PhotoKite Phi: A Tethered Drone
July 2015 Residential Building Sector Permits Significantly Slows
- 18Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Down, China's Markets Off Significantly Again, WTI Oil Dances At 6-1/2 Year Low Support And Volatility Expected In Today's Session
- Liquidity During Flash Events
- China's Crisis: The Price Of Change
- Has U.S. Treasury Market Liquidity Deteriorated?
- Early Headlines: China Stocks Crash, Securities Fraud by Hacking, Robo Calls as Free Speech,Google Project Sunroof, China Shadow Bank Bailout, China May Trigger Crisis and More
- 17 August 2015 Weather and Climate Report - Do not get me to the Church too Early!
- The BuildZoom and Urban Economics Lab Index: First Quarter 2015
- Hot Takes: The Top Climate Change Reporting of the Past Year
- Turkey Dominates Global Twitter Censorship
- What the Expansion of the Suez Canal Shows About Shifts in Global Shipping
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 17 August 2015 Rose Over 8 Cents
- Infographic Of The Day: Weird Collections
- What We Read Today 17 August 2015
- Early Headlines: America in the Way, U.S. Carbon Reduction, Japan Contraction, Saudi Yemen Mistake, EU Economy Slows and More
- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 15 August)
- Russia 2Q Growth: Beating Forecasts on the Wrong Side
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 17 August 2015
- Documentary of the Week: Adair Turner on a New Era for Monetary Policy
- New Book by Joe Firestone: Free Today Only
- Fear Of Technology Falls With Higher Income
- Hard Evidence: How has the Sharing Economy Changed Job Security?
- Early Headlines: U.S.Tropical Diseases, China Military Power, China Death Toll Could Reach 200, ISIS Chemical Weapons, Migrant Dangers U.S. and Europe and More
- Parsing a Financial Transactions Tax
- The Countries Most Crowded With Tourists
- These Nations Use VPNs The Most
- Graphene is Missing Ingredient to Help Supercharge Batteries for Life on the Move
- Interest Rate Hike Coming? The Economy Says No. Does It Even Matter?
- Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound
- Where Is Gold Headed? Here Are The Cold, Hard Charts ....
- Withholding Tax Collections Have Collapsed But Unemployment Claims Are Still At Record Lows
- Clement Atlee: Full Employment Austerian?
- The Worst of the Worst of the Worst: New Century and its Economics Shills
- Global Carbon Intensity Rises: A Kaya Decomposition
- Why the ECB should not Insist on Repayment of Its Greek Bonds
- The Gold "Crash" We've Been Waiting for Is Here
- Open Market Commentary: Markets Recovered From Morning Lows, U.S. Dollar Index Almost Reaches 100 As WTI Oil Tests Support
- Closing Market Commentary: Averages Closed Up While Trading Sideways Entire Session, Investors Uneasy
- Open Market Commentary: Sideways Trading As Averages Stay Just Above Unchanged Line, Session Headed For Slow Speed Trading
- Market Commentary: Markets Remain In The Red All Day, Trading In Extremely Narrow Range