- 25Jul2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Point To A Flat Opening, WTI Crude Prices Falling Sharply, US Dollar At High Levels, But Steady, Investors On Edge Prior To Fed Meeting
- Historical Echoes: The Fed's Cuban Connection
- Is Rising Unemployment An Early Warning Of State-Level Recession?
- Infographic Of The Day: Four Investment Strategies To Grow Wealth
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mixed, ASEAN Deadlocked On So. China Sea, Global ISIS, Oil Bulls In Trouble, Hillary's PO Bank, Deadly Synthetic Opioid And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 23 July
- German Workers Burning Out
- Trump Doesn't Need To Win The Popular Vote To Be President
- Clinton Doesn't Need To Win The Popular Vote To Be Elected
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 25 July 2016
- The Week Ahead: Will The Election Help The Market?
- Petrol Prices Around The World Visualised
- We May Be Doomed But The Fat Lady Ain't Singing Yet
- What's Behind The Global Rise In Short-Sightedness?
- Insider Trading 22 July 2016: ServiceNow, Apple Selling
- Brexit Puts A Spanner In The Works For Output Growth
- What We Read Today 24 July 2016
- US Air Force, 10 Most Expensive Aircraft To Operate
- Global Demographic Trends Shape Policy Environment
- Consumer Debt Is On The Rise
- How Successful Is The Fed At Controlling Interest Rates?
- Fed Communication And The Zero Lower Bound
- Infographic Of The Day: Shuffling Cards
- Early Headlines: 2016 Temperature Records, Household Net Worth Peaks, Support Grows For Gun Laws, Euro New Low, MH370 Suicide Flight, Platinum Coin In Bond Paper And More
- Accounting For Power: The History Of An Industry That Shaped The World
- Another Blow For Corbyn
- Helicopters Are Coming
- Searching For Economic Direction
- Conventional Wisdom, Clinton Can Count On More Support From Own Party Than Trump
- Billions Are Spent On Clinical Research That Gets Ignored - Here's The Answer
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 22 July 2016
- Do Europeans Fear Diversity
- What We Read Today 23 July 2016
- Ten Things Everyone Believes Are True That Are False.
- Simple Math Goes Global
- Forex: "The Markets Are Getting Exciting!"
- 10 Years After The Bubble, Home Prices Are Hitting New Highs
- When It Rains, It Pours
- Regulations, Labor Costs And The Recovery
- Infographic Of The Day: Peer-to-Peer "Hotel Rooms" - Embrace The Adventure
- Early Headlines: Tim Kaine VP Pick, Trump And Clinton Near Even, Global Trade Trending Down, DNC Targeted Sanders, France Heavy Arms To Iraq, Shooter Kills 9 In Munich, IMF Raises China Growth Forecast And More
- Great Expectations: Supporters' Views Of Trumps Likely Performance As President
- The CAPM and the Non-Ergodic Axiom
- Documentary Of The Week: The Secret Life Of Isaac Newton
- What Lies Beneath Antarctica's Ice? Lakes, Life And The Grandest Of Canyons
- The Facts Behind Trident
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 22 July 2016
- Did A Burning Oil Spill Wipe Out The Dinosaurs?
- Pokemon Go Could Help You Lose Weight
- 22Jul2016 Market Close: Wall Street Closes Fractionally Higher, US Dollar Climbs Higher As WTI Crude Settles In The Low $44's
- What We Read Today 22 July 2016
- 22Jul2016 Market Update: WTI Crude Falling Below $44 And Further Losses Expected As The US Dollar Rises, Highest Since March, 2016
- What Is A Nanosecond
15 July 2016: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Improved
- 22Jul2016 Pre-Market Commentary: Flat Opening For US Markets, IMF Paints Dark Future For The Global Economy And Crude Futures Face Higher Inventories Than Expected
Rail Week Ending 16 July 2016: Still In Contraction But Short Term Trends Continue to Improve
Trucking Tonnage Points To A Slowing Economy In June 2016
20 July 2016 Fed's Balance Sheet Insignificantly Changed
- Infographic Of The Day: Ten Effective Acne Remedies And Facts You Should Know
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Down, Global Warming Speeds Up, Trump Vs Clinton On Economy, Hollande Needs Fast Brexit, Russia Warned Turkey Of Coup, China Companies Turn Japanese And More
- Oops, You Bought The High
- The Brightest Comeback Of 2016 Starts Here...
- Donald Trump, Short On Support
- Amateur Astronomers Say Chinese Space Station Could Crash To Earth - Are They Right?
- Should Theresa May Call An Early Election
- Four Options For UK Trade After Brexit
- Investing.com Technical Summary 21 July 2016
- How Americans View Potential First Ladies
- 21Jul2016 Market Close: US Markets Close Fractionally Down, WTI Crude Testing Support And US Dollar Unchanged As Investors Sit On Hands
- What We Read Today 21 July 2016
- 21Jul2016 Market Update: Markets Fractionally Down, DOW Off Nearly Triple Digits, Volume Remains Active As Investors Try To Decide If The Bears Are Taking Over
- AbcNEWS Would You Stop Muslim Discrimination
June 2016 Existing Home Headlines Say Sales Improved But The Data Says Otherwise.
June 2016 Leading Economic Index Improves Indicating Moderate Growth Ahead.
June 2016 Median Household Income Up Slightly
June 2016 CFNAI Super Index Moving Averages Improves.
- 21Jul2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Lower, Global Stocks Lower, US Dollar Falling, Investors Waiting For More Q2 Reports
July 2016 Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey Now Slightly In Contraction. However, Key Elements Significantly Improved.
16 July 2016 Initial Unemployment Claims: Rolling Averages Improvement Continues.
- Infographic Of The Day: How To Dress Western
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mostly Up, Cruz Booed Off Stage, Trump Will Purge Gov, Visium Capital Collapse, New UK Gov To Follow BoE Lead, India Inflation Easing And More
- Hoegh Sweet It Is
- The EU Countries That Are Part Of NATO
- The American Public Has Been Fooled - Life Is Good In The US
- The Vast Extent Of Russia's State Sponsored Doping Scandal
- Without Smarter Governance, Blockchains Will Fall Victim To More Attacks
- Why National Polls Mean Little In U.S. Presidential Elections
- The Final Round In The War On Cancer
- A History Of Turkish Coups
- Yahoo - Before And After 4 Years Under Marissa Mayer
- 20Jul2016 Market Close: US Markets Close In The Green, Crude And The US Dollar Go Nowhere And Investors See Bears In The Financial Forest
- What We Read Today 20 July 2016
- 20Jul2016 Market Update: DOW And SP 500 Hit New Historic Highs, Crude Prices Rise To $46 Bbl And Short-Term Public Opinion VERY Bearish
- The Science Is In, Exercise Isn't The Best Way To Lose Weight
- 20Jul2016 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Up Fractionally, WTI Crude Prices Falling Sharply, Investors Fears Of Global Financial Weaknesses Continue
- BREXIT: Global Uncertainty In The Aftermath Of The U.K. Referendum
- Teen Employment Surges In June: Highest Gains Since 2013
- Term Auction Facility TAF: The Cure-All For Stigma?
- Infographic Of The Day: Top 10 Benefits Of Regular Physical Activity
- Early Headlines: Trump Wins Nomination, Asia Stocks Mixed, IMF Cuts Forecast Again, Will UK Leave EU?, Turkey Markets Fall Again And More
Correctly Assessing President John F. Kennedy
- Climbing Gold And Silver's Wall Of Worry
- We've Entered An Era Of Rising Instability And Uncertainty
- Why Nintendo Changed Its Mind About Smartphone Games
- Why U.S. Retail Sales Numbers Are Cause For Concern
- Investing.com Technical Summary 19 July 2016
- Culloden: Why Truth About Battle For Britain Lay Hidden For Three Centuries
- Women's Presence In National Parliaments
- July 18, 2016 Weather and Climate Report - More Normal with La Nina Closer
- What We Read Today 19 July 2016
- Real Star Trek Phasers, Science Friction
June 2016 Residential Building Growth Rate Continues to Decelerate
June 2016 Import Sea Container Count Trends Are Conflicting
- Oil Roller Coaster: Prices Rise On Production Outages, Fall With Brexit
- Has The Relationship Between Bank Size And Profitability Changed?
- Infographic Of The Day: Ten Home Business Ideas You Can Start With Under 100
- Get A Free Week Of FX Forecasts
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Lower, Tokyo Up, Paul Romer To World Bank, Trump - Break Up Big Banks, Fiat Chrysler Fraud Probe, Refugee Attacks Riders On German Train, Ireland Suffers From Brexit And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 16 July
- Turkey Struggles To Make Sense Of A Surreal, Failed Coup D'tat
- Which Countries Contribute The Most To The United Nations
- Why The Silver Spot Price Was Down Last Week - And Where It's Headed
- Time For Reset And Realism In The South China Sea
- What's At Stake In China's Claims To The South China Sea?
- Netflix Challenges TV Heavyweights At The Emmys In Spite Of Low Subscriber Growth
Average Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 18 July 2016 Down Over 2 Cents
- What We Read Today 18 July 2016
- The Terrifying Truth About Bananas
- A New Normal? The Prospects For Long-Term Growth In The United States
- Nationally And At The Metro Level, Google Searches Correlate With Rental Prices
- The Fed And Interest Rates: A Floor With A Subfloor - Part 2 Of 2
- Infographic Of The Day: Appliances That Can Promote Healthy Eating Habits
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Steady, Developed World Losing Middle Class, Baton Rouge Police Shooting, CEO Comp Outgains All, New Housing Bubble, EU Federalist Threat, Turkey Detains Thousands And More
- California's Carbon Cap-and-Trade Market Collapses
- The Top Issues For Voters In The 2016 Election
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 18 July 2016
- Nice Attack Brings A Difficult Question Into Sharp Focus: Why France?
- The Worlds Best Paid Bank Bosses
- What We Read Today 17 July 2016
- Giant Ant Hill Excavated
June 2016 Adobe Digital Price Index Shows the Beginning of the Impact of BREXIT.
- Case Study: Successfully Forecasting Crude Oil From 2014 To Today
- Millennials Have The Lowest Credit Scores, And Highest LTV And DTI Ratios
- The Fed, Interest Rates And Monetary Policy - Part 1 Of 2
- Infographic Of The Day: Blender Food Processor Buying Guide
- Early Headlines: China And Philippines To Talk, Mexico Wins Homeless World Cups, Cruz To Speak At Convention, Iran Deal - Success Or Failure?, Turkey Coup Fallout, Silver Gut In India And More
- When the Future Becomes Today
- Why Prime Members Are So Important To Amazon
- Running On Empty - Baseless Economic Optimism
- Where Women Have To Wear Religious Attire
- The Makeup Of May's New Cabinet
- What We Read Today 16 July 2016
- Alzheimers And The Brain
- Economy To Keep Rolling Along In 2016 And Accelerate Slightly In 2017
- The First Debt Ceiling Crisis
- Social Security And Medicare - Pay As You Go: Yes Or No?
- The Eye Of A Storm: Manhattan's Money Center Banks During The International Financial Crisis Of 1931
- Infographic Of The Day: 5 Benefits Of Induction Cooking
- Early Headlines: Online Price Deflation, Trump's Foreign Policy, US Treasuries Right On Trend, Erotic Trump Logo, Turkey Coup Crumbles, Tunisia Terrorist Hotbed, China's Ridiculous Housing Plans And More
Donald Trump vs. Deng Xiaoping
- Dow:Gold Ratio Reveals Sharp Downturn In General Stock Market
- The Economics of Counterfeit Money
- Comparing Britains Female Prime Ministers, Theresa May And Margaret Thatcher
- In Bill, Lawmakers Propose New Limits For Seizing Workers' Pay Over Old Debts
- The Pokemon Effect
- What We Read Today 15 July 2016
- Hidden SECRETS Casinos Don't Want You To Know
08 July 2016: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Insignificantly Improves.
Preliminary July 2016 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Worse Than Expected
May 2016 Business Sales and Inventories Data Continues Mixed.
June 2016 Industrial Production Remains In Contraction Year-over-Year But Trend Lines Improved.
July 2016 Empire State Manufacturing Index Declines.
June 2016 CPI: Year-over-Year Inflation Rate Unchanged
Retail Sales Up In June 2016. Rolling Averages Marginally Decline.
- Infographic Of The Day: Payment By Results Jargon Demystified
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Higher, Oil Lower, More Than 80 Dead In France, Trump Delays Announcing VP, US Corp. Bankruptcies Surge, EU Sector Balance Problems And More
- Eurozone Sectoral Balances
- Facebook Inc. Dominates The Social Media Landscape
- The Curious Case Of Vanishing Lady Liberty - Only Gold And Silver Remember Her
- Why China Won't Back Off The South China Sea - Whatever The World Might Say
- Improved Compatibility Of Energy Management Devices
- What We Read Today 14 July 2016
- What Would Aliens Want From Planet Earth Or Humans
09 July 2016 Initial Unemployment Claims: Rolling Averages Improvement Continues.
June 2016 Producer Prices Year-over-Year Inflation Is Now Insignificantly Inflating.
Rail Week Ending 09 July 2016: Rail Decline Affected By A Mismatch Of Holiday Weeks. Still Contraction Trend Is Moderating.
- What The Cold War Can Teach Us About Jihadism
- Infographic Of The Day: Odds Of Becoming Rich Versus Implausible Events
- Early Headlines: Asia And European Stocks Higher, Tidal Energy, Obesity Deadlier For Men, Hammond New Austerity Guru, Japan Emperor To Abdicate, Chinese Move From Cities And More
- People Around The World Have Little Confidence In Trump
- New Dwarf Planet In The Outer Solar System
- Do You Know Where Your Favorite Wine Comes From?
- The Rise Of Music Streaming Continues
- Demystifying The Blockchain: A Basic User Guide
- Five Years Past Peak PC
- What We Read Today 13 July 2016
July 2016 Beige Book: Reading Between The Lines - The Rate Of Economic Expansion Is Unchanged.
- Do Periods Actually Make Women Moody
Import and Export Price Year-over-Year Deflation Moderated Again in June 2016.
- Could Liquidity Regulation Revive The Bank Lending Channel?
- The Long-Term Decline in US Prime-Age Male Labour Force Participation
- The Greatest Reshuffle of Individual Incomes Since the Industrial Revolution
- Europe Is a Minefield
- Heading For A Recession?
- Did Irish Austerity Really Lead to an Increase in Competitiveness?
- Greenspan, Gold, And The Banality Of Evil
- How High Is Silver Going?
- Stock Markets Erase Brexit Losses: Is The Fallout Already Behind Us?
- Thinking the Unthinkable
- NAR Home Sales Data Shows Bubble II Still Boiling
- The USA Snail Economy
- The Brexit Vote and Aftermath - Facts to Keep in Mind
- Paul Krugman Misses Key Component of His Own Model
- The True Nature Of Gold Is Liberty
- Reconciling Keynes and Hayek Through Concordian Economics
- 1Q GDP: Upward Revisions in Investments and Exports
- Generational Chaos Ahead
- Growth, Logic and the Federal Reserve
- Thanks To The Fed, 1300 Gold Is Just The Start
- Insiders Warn Of System Failure Dead Ahead