Rail Week Ending 23 May 2015: Contraction Worsens On Rolling Averages
- 28May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Down In Active Premarket Trading, Oil Down, US Dollar Up
23 May 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Averages Worsen But Still Very Good Historically
- What Do Banking Supervisors Do?
- Stratfor: Reflections on Ramadi
- Early Headlines: No Fastest Way to Harlem, Sunnis without Homes in Iraq, Norway Restricts Investment in Coal and More
- Secular or Cyclical
- Energy Potential
- 'If You Ain't Cheating, You Ain't Trying' - How Forex Has Changed
June 2015 Economic Forecast: Significant Decline In Our Economic Index
- Looking Forward: The Path For Monetary Policy
- The Eurodollar Market In The United States
- Tomorrow's Battery Technologies that Could Power Your Home
- FIFA's Revenue Is Booming
- Infographic Of The Day: An Introduction To Bed Bugs
- What We Read Today 27 May 2015
- 27May2015 Market Close: NASDAQ At New High - Do You Wonder Why?
- U.S. Air Force Certifies SpaceX's Falcon 9 To Compete For Missions
- 27May2015 Market Update: Markets Melting On Increasingly Lower Volume Recovering 75% Of Yesterday's Losses
- Households Are Increasingly Optimistic
- 27May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Futures Up Fractionally Along With The U.S. Dollar, Market Weakness Prevails
- Early Headlines: China Yuan Gains IMF Backing, Chinese Markets Bubble, Bond Market is Saying 2016, Controversial EU Migrant Quota System and More
Chinese Spies, Really?
- Why Regulating Banks Will Never Work: Greece as a Case Study
- More Money, More Choices: Income And Its Effects On Mobility
- You'll Never See a Better Moment to Invest in China
May 2015 Chemical Activity Barometer Rises. Suggests Gains In Business Will Continue Into 2016.
- Americans Lost $100+ Million to Online Scams in 2014
- What Exactly is the Role of an Inflation-Targeting Central Bank?
- Investing.com Technical Summary 26 May 2015
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 25 May 2015 Rise Three Cents
- The Skyscrapers of the Future will be Made of Wood
- Infographic Of The Day: Food Photography
- Bull Market Confirmations & Warnings
- 26May2015 Market Close: Crazy Days Are Here Again
- What We Read Today 26 May 2015
- 26May2015 Market Update: Stocks Fall Following Disappointing Data And Soaring Dollar
May 2015 Texas Manufacturing Survey Manufacturing Activity Continues to Decline
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Squeaks Into Expansion in April 2015
May 2015 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Modestly Improves
April 2015 New Home Sales Improve, And So Did Home Prices
Case-Shiller Home Price Index March 2015 Shows Continuing Improvement In Home Prices
Durable Goods New Orders Declined in April 2015. The Downward Trend Continues.
- Stratfor: A Net Assessment of Europe
- Early Headlines: Revolutionary new Silk Road, GM and Deere Want to Force Only Factory Authorized Repair, China Sea Power, Greece Fights On and More
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 25 May 2015
- Cancer: The Ken Burns Promo and The Smoking-Obesity Connection
- 25 May 2015 Weather and Climate Outlook - NOAA Issues New Seasonal Update Based on Solidified El Nino Forecasts
China's Markets Reach Seven-Year High
- Averting Financial Crises: Advice From Classical Economists
- Are Millennials Responsible For The Decline In First-Time Home Purchases?
- Insider Trading 22 May 2015: Bill Gates Selling Microsoft Again
- Infographic Of The Day: Guide To Airbrushing
- Only 1 In 4 Workers Worldwide Have A Secure Job
- Why Thomas Piketty is Wrong About Inflation and Interest Rates
- What We Read Today 25 May 2015
- Senator Warren On The Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement
- What Is Holding Back Homebuilding?
- Early Headines: US Credit Invisibles, US Great Plains Flooding, Silk Road to South America and More
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (20): Keep Your Friends Close and Your Economists Closer
- Varoufakis Tells the Truth about Riga
- Credit Invisibles in the U.S.
- The Redistributive Consequences Of Monetary Policy
- A Handful of Bronze-Age Men Could have Fathered Two Thirds of Europeans
- Gay Marriage Around the World
- Infographic Of The Day: Greek Yogurt Substitute Diet Plan
- What We Read Today 24 May 2015
- 5/21/2015 - Global Earthquake Forecast - Volcanic Unrest Showing On WEST COAST
- Foreign Exchange: The Impacts Of A Stronger U.S. Dollar On International Home Buyers
- Lessons For E-Money From The U.S. Experience With Bank Notes
- Legal Changes Have Opened The Door To New Kinds Of Political Spending. What Does The Money Buy?
- Early Headlines: TPP Big Winners, Shanghai Market Moon Shot, Post-apocalyptic Seed Bank, Iraq Counterattack, Criminal Investigation of GM and More
- Margin Debt on NYSE at All-time Record
- Shining a Light on the Solar Enablers
- Documentary of the Week: $9 Billion Witness Who Exposed How JP Morgan Chase Helped Wreck the Economy
- First QE Results are in: ECB did not Engage in "Printing Money"!
- The Puzzling Persistence Of Place
- The Federal Reserve May Not Be Expert Enough To Manage The Economy
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 22 May 2015
- Discovered: Stone Tools That Go Back Beyond Earliest Humans
- College Majors: The Highest Starting Wages
- Infographic Of The Day: Health Care For Small Business
- What Multiple should We Give China's GDP Growth?
- What We Read Today 23 May 2015
- Are New Online Markets Creating Economic Value Or Threatening Consumer Safety?
- Chris Hadfield: What I Learned From Going Blind In Space
- How Is The Federal Reserve To Supervise The Too Big To Fail?
- Early Headlines: US Should Listen to China, New US GDP Methodology, The End of Iraq and More
- Transport Is Saying Consumer Spending Should Slow Further
- The Stock Market Is The Economy, So ...
- China and India Pass Mexico as Source of U.S. Immigration
- Options Trading for Beginners: Part 1
- Derailing Amtrak: Tracking the Latest Disaster in the Infrastructure Crisis
- US Military Aid: Israel Gets More than Everyone Else Combined
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 22 May 2015
- Why Our Ancestors were More Gender Equal than Us
- Infographic Of The Day: Vehicle Modification For Fuel Efficiency
- What We Read Today 22 May 2015
- 22May2015 Market Close: Markets Closed Mixed, Small Caps Closed In The Green Ahead Of The Memorial Weekend Holiday
- Sleeping In Space
- 22May2015 Market Update: Afternoon Markets Quiet After Morning Big Losses
15 May 2015: ECRI's WLI Into Positive Territory for the Third Week in a Row
- 22May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Investors See Little Future In Today's Financial Posting Sending U. S. Futures Down, U. S. Dollar Up And Oil Down
April 2015 CPI Annual Inflation Rate Continues In Deflation!
- As Unemployment Falls Towards 5% - Salaries Have Nowhere To Go But Up
- Early Headlines: India Growth to Beat China Next Year, Eurozone PMI Softens, China PMI Remains in Contraction, Japan $110 Billion for Asia and More
April 2015 Leading Economic Index Rate of Growth Increases But Index Authors Downplay This Improvement
- Greece Remains Defiant as It Seeks Creditor Deal This Week
- Investing.com Technical Summary 21 May 2015
Fed's Balance Sheet 20 May 2015 - A Moderate Decline
- Infographic Of The Day: How A Spacecraft Launch Abort Works
April 2015 Existing Home Sales Headlines Say Sales Down. We Believe Sales Continue to Trend Upward.
- 21May2015 Market Close: SP500 Closes Higher On Worries That The Fed Won't Raise Rates In June
- What We Read Today 21 May 2015
- Air Force Launches Super Secretive X-37B Spacecraft Into 200-day Mission
- 21May2015 Market Update: Averages Move Back Up Towards Historic Highs On Weaker Than Expected U.S. Data
Kansas City Fed: Manufacturing Contraction Accelerates in May 2015
May 2015 Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey Softens With Key Elements Mixed
Rail Week Ending 16 May 2015: Contraction Continues
16 May 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Averages Continues to Improve. Lowest Level for Initial Claims Since April 2000.
- 21May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Off This Morning, Americans Filing New Claims Rose
April 2015 CFNAI Super Index Continues to Show USA Economic Softness. Data Was Below Market Expectations.
- Stratfor: The Problems Foreign Powers Find in the Balkans
Time for France To Exit the Eurozone?
- Krugman Is Half Right
- McDonald's Future Is Hard to Digest (NYSE: MCD)
- Infographic Of The Day: 10 Small Liberal Arts Schools That Produce The Most Successful Alums
- What We Read Today 20 May 2015
- 20May2015 Market Close: Averages Failed To Keep New Session Highs As The Fed's Said Rate Increase In June Not Likely
29 April 2015 FOMC Meeting Minutes: Lots Of Views Why Economy Is Soft But United In Not Raising Federal Funds Rates
- What Do Astronauts Worry About? Do You Know?
- 20May2015 Market Update: Markets Moved Lower In Today's Trading, Oil An US Dollar Volatile
Trucking Tonnage Index Slumps in April 2015. Lowest Level In One Year.
- 20May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Flat After DOW Sets New Highs, Markets Expected To Open Unchanged
- Commodity Prices: Over a Hundred Years of Booms and Busts
- Money - A Legal, Not an Economic Thing
- Investing.com Technical Summary 19 May 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Living On Exoplanet Kepler-186f
- What We Read Today 19 May 2015
- 19May2015 Market Close: New Large Cap Highs Slide Down To Flat And Uninspiring. Investors Not Very Interested.
April 2015 Sea Container Counts Continue to Demonstrate Weak Conditions in the USA and Globally
- Help Wanted: Saudi Arabia Needs 8 New Executioners
- 19May2015 Market Update: DOW Hits New High, Averages Mostly Sea-Saw On Unchanged Line, Small Caps In The Red
April 2015 Thumbtack Small Business Sentiment Improves
Residential Building Sector Strengthens in April 2015.
- 19May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Trading At Historic Highs, European Markets Surging Into The Green, Oil Falling, US Dollar Rising
- Stratfor: A Net Assessment of the World
- Let's Make Silver Shine Even Brighter Than Gold
- Is the Speculative or the Precautionary Demand for Money More Important in Real World Capital Markets?
- 18 May 2015 Weather and Climate Outlook - Will there be a Summer this year?
- Democracy Dies in Europe and America. Are We Better off Without It?
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 18 May 2015 Rose Over Five Cents.
- Market Finally Breaks Out
- Infographic Of The Day: CubeSats Are Tiny, Versatile Spacecraft
- What We Read Today 18 May 2015
- 18May2015 Market Close: Again, New Highs Set By DOW And SP500 As Some Believe Stocks Are Disconnected From Reality
The Euro: What Is Next?
- Terrifying Footage: Planes Struggle To Land In High Winds At Madeira Airport
- 18May2015 Market Update: Markets Rallied To New Highs Belying Large Financial Negatives Lurking, DOW And SP500 Set New Historical High Which Might Be Last
- 18May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Pulling Back From Last Weeks Highs, European Markets Lower Over Greece Concerns And Goldman Lowers Oil Price Forecast
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (19): Inflated Expectations
- What is the Single, Most Serious Problem Facing the U.S. Economy?
The Challenge of China's Sliding Bank Profits
- Infographic Of The Day: Going Out To Eat
- What We Read Today 17 May 2015
- How Will Abu Sayyaf's Death Impact ISIS?
- Infographic Of The Day: The Daily Grind To Work
- The Central Problem with Central Banks: They Become the Greater Fools/Bag-Holders
- What We Read Today 16 May 2015
- RAW: Residents Of Ramadi Flee The City As ISIS Takes It Over
- Perpetualization of the Too Big To Fail Banks
- Infographic Of The Day: How To Unclog Drains
- The Awful Way Social Security Might Be "Saved"
- How Canada Was Stolen By International Bankers and the Suit to Get it Back
- 15May2015 Market Close: SP500 Closes Higher Setting Again Another Record Close, Otherwise Today's Session Was A Pause From Yesterday
- What We Read Today 15 May 2015
- First Warm-blooded Fish Discovered
- 15May2015 Market Update: Markets Move From Green To Red In A Roller Coaster Move, Oil Tests Support As Does US Dollar
08 May 2015: ECRI's WLI Into Positive Territory for the Second Week in a Row
Second Quarter 2015 Survey of Professional Forecasters See Weaker Outlook for Growth
Preliminary May 2015 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Takes a Dive
April 2015 Industrial Production: Weak Data Continues
- 15May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Higher, Markets Expected To Open Higher, U.S. Dollar Edging Higher Off Support, WTI Crude Moving Lower
May 2015 Empire State Manufacturing Index Now Slightly Into Expansion
Fed's Balance Sheet 13 May 2015 - A Sharp Increase
- Infographic Of The Day: Panda SEO 12-Step Quick Fix Guide
- BIS on Build Up of Financial Imbalances
- "Free Trade" Run Amok: Canada Challenges U.S. Laws Reining In Banks
- 14May2015 Market Close: New Closing High For SP500, DOW Up Triple Digits, Volume Low, Can We Go Higher?
- What We Read Today 14 May 2015
- Incredible "Man Is Flying" Daring Duo Use Carbon Fibre Wings To Fly Over Dubai
- 14May2015 Market Update: Markets Moved Higher Breaking Three-Day Slump On Low Volume
Rail Week Ending 09 May 2015: Data Still Not Pretty. Rail Softness Continues.
09 May 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Averages Again Improves. Lowest Level for Initial Claims Since April 2000.
- 14May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Higher After US Jobless Claims Dip
April 2015 Overall Producer Prices Year-over-Year Deflation Accelerates
- Stratfor: Why Shiite Expansion Will Be Short-Lived
- Infographic Of The Day: How To Calm Job Interview Nerves
- 13May2015 Market Close: Markets Off Morning Highs, Large Caps Close Red And Flat, Oils Declining, Two EU Countries In Recession
- What We Read Today 13 May 2015
- Check Out The Meal Kit Start Up That Could Soon Be Worth $2B
- 13May2015 Market Update: Averages Have Lost Morning Gains Leaving The Large Caps In The Red, But Trading Sideways
March 2015 Business Inventories and Sales Improve.
Import and Export Price Year-over-Year Deflation Continues in April 2015. Much Less Deflation Was Expected by the Markets.
Retail Sales Continue to Slow In April 2015. Inflation Adjusted Sales Are OK.
- 13May2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Retail Sales Lower Than Expected, PreMarkets Move Fractionally Lower, China's Woes Still Prevalent
Who Actually Decisively Defeated Nazi Germany?
- Infographic Of The Day: Mood-Enhancing Color Schemes For Your Home
- The Strategic Under-Reporting of Banks' Risk
- Stratfor: World War II and the Origins of American Unease
- Piketty's Regressive Views on Public Debt and the Potential Impact of His Book
- Gold and Silver: Drivers and Lessons
- Crediting Our Way Out Of GDP Growth
- Stratfor: European War Games - Responses to Russian Military Drills
- Why the U.S. is Letting China Accumulate Gold
- Open Market Commentary: Markets Recovered From Morning Lows, U.S. Dollar Index Almost Reaches 100 As WTI Oil Tests Support
- Closing Market Commentary: Averages Closed Up While Trading Sideways Entire Session, Investors Uneasy
- Open Market Commentary: Sideways Trading As Averages Stay Just Above Unchanged Line, Session Headed For Slow Speed Trading
- Market Commentary: Markets Remain In The Red All Day, Trading In Extremely Narrow Range