- Most Read Articles Last Week (Ending 01 August)
- 'Is This Really Europe?': Refugees in Calais Speak of Desperate Conditions
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 03 August 2015
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 03 August 2015 Fell over 5 Cents
- Wealthy And Educated Americans Drink The Most
- Infographic Of The Day: Top Movies
- The Gold "Crash" We've Been Waiting for Is Here
- 03Aug2015 Market Close: Brent Slides To Lowest Point Since January, 2015, U.S. Dollar Rests At Resistance, Short Term Indicators Bearish
- What We Read Today 03 August 2015
- New Approach to Dealing with Climate Change?
- 03Aug2015 Market Update: Averages Mixed, Oil Falling, U.S. Consumer Spending Slowing Pace, Economy Losing Momentum
- The Bridge At Q'eswachaka
Construction Spending Growth Is Weak or Strong - You Choose.
July 2015 ISM Manufacturing Survey Marginally Declined But Remains in Expansion
June 2015 Inflation Adjusted Personal Income and Expenditures Mixed With Significant Backward Revision
- 03Aug2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Flat Chinese Slide Again, WTI Oil Weak And Greek Markets Off 23%
- Investigating The Trading Activity Of Collateralized Loan Obligations Portfolio Managers
- Early Headlines: Obama Greenhouse Gas Initiative, Money Corruption of Politics, Beijing Winter Olympics, China PMI at 2 Year Low and More
- Market Saved?
- Von Mises and the Position of the State in the Market
- El Pais Interviews Yanis Varoufakis
- Documentary of the Week: Historical Evolution of Money and Debt
- The Greek Coup: Liquidity as a Weapon of Coercion
- Insider Trading 31 July 2015: Microsoft, Charles Schwab Selling
- Here's Why Scientists haven't Invented an Impossible Space Engine - Despite What You may have Read
- Infographic Of The Day: Batteries
- The World's Largest Markets For Organic Products
- What We Read Today 02 August 2015
- The Week Ahead: Are Commodities a Leading or Trailing Indicator?
- Noisy Supercars Could Be Banned From London Borough
- Asset Bubbles: Detecting And Measuring Them Are Not Easy Tasks
- The Financing Experiences Of Nonemployer Firms
- Race and Homeownership: How Much Of The Differences Are Explainable By Economics Alone?
- Early Headlines: Kurds Say they Seek Truce, Democracy in Europe, Slave Labor in SE Asia Fisheries, TPP Talks Fail, How Germany Prevailed and More
- Guns Are Dangerous, Like Autos - Why Not Regulate, Like Autos?
- Will Windows 10 Become the New Windows 7?
- American Jews Support Iran Deal (So Do Israeli Defense Experts)
- BEA Deflates Its Way to Second Quarter Growth
- The Big Picture: Jul 31, 2015
- Currency Devaluation: The Crushing Vice of Price
- Shadow Play: How China's Unregulated Banks Feed Its Boom and Bust Economy
- Norway Leads The World's Electric Vehicle Market
- Infographic Of The Day: Happiness Index
- What We Read Today 01 August 2015
- Softness in Economic Fundamentals
- Bin Laden Family Jet Crashes In England
Leading Index Review: June 2015 Philly Fed Leading Index Showing Stable Rate of Economic Growth
- The New Silk Road - A Chinese Style New Deal
- Investor Alert: Fraudulent Stock Promotions
- Jumbo Loans, Jumbo Geography
- Early Headlines: China Bear Turns Bullish, Microsoft Buys Uber Stake, New Low Growth Record for U.S., $350 Gold, Puerto Rico Default and More
How Uber Impacts City Economies
- India: The Pharmacy of the World Where 'Crazy Drug Combinations' Go Unregulated
- GDP Measurements and Global Markets
- The Varoufakis Vortex
- Schauble Supports European Treasury, Which might Fight Recessions
- Three Reasons Why Russia should not be Called the Greatest Threat to the USA
- The World's Biggest Chocolate Consumers
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap-Up 31 July 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Earth's Cousin Exoplanet Kepler-452b
- What We Read Today 31 July 2015
- 31Jul2015 Market Close: Friday's Market Closing Sees Oil Prices Fall To Multi Month Lows And Stocks Off Half A Percentage Point
- 31Jul2015 Market Update: Markets Recover From Morning Doldrums, WTI Oil Falls Into Major Support, Investors Seeking Cover As Averages Looking Weaker
- CCTV: Chilean Man Plummets 17 Floors And Survives
24 July 2015: ECRI's WLI Continues In Positive Territory Again Insignificantly Declining
Final July 2015 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Small Decline but Still Positive Trend
July 2015 Chicago Purchasing Managers Barometer Improves. Now in Expansion.
- 31Jul2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. ECI Worst Since 1982, U.S. Dollar Drops, Oil Gains Fractionally, Lukewarm Earnings, Chinese Stocks Fall Again
Fed's Balance Sheet 29 July 2015 - Down Slightly
- Early Headlines: Turkey Aids ISIS, Iran Hardliners Fight Pact, Greece Deal Problems, Deutsche Bank Loses Data, Facebook Internet Drone and More
- Broad Market Analysis Using Renko
- Turkey Opens Up Old Wounds with a New Campaign Against the PKK
- Procyclical Emerging Market Policy: New Evidence
What Went Wrong According to GAO
- The Dreaded Specter of Nihilism in Economic Theory
- Investing.com Technical Summary 30 July 2015
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time
- Fossil from Brazil Sheds Light On How Snakes Lost Their Legs
- Apple Is Already Dominating the Smartwatch Market
- Infographic Of The Day: Smart Scales Compared
August 2015 Economic Forecast: Weakest Growth Since April 2010
- 30Jul2015 Market Close: Lots Of Movement But Little Real Change
- What We Read Today 30 July 2015
25 July 2015 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Again Improves
Advance Estimate 2Q2015 GDP Growth at 2.3%. First Quarter GDP Revised Upward.
- 30Jul2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Tumble After GDP Comes In Higher, Oil And Dollar Steady, Saudis To Cut Oil Output
- Harvesting The Energy Potential Of Riverbank Plants
Rail Week Ending 25 July 2015: Rail Data Still Soft But Marginally Better Than Previous Week
- Syria: A Chronology Of How The Civil War May End
- Early Headlines: Varoufakis Treason Charges, Varoufakis Response and More - All About Greece
- The Oil Patch Will Rise Again
BRICS Summit Creates New Development Bank
- Where Foreign Students Face The Highest University Fees
- Road Hazard: How the 'Embarrassing' Gas Tax Impasse Explains Washington
- Kaletsky on the Political Economy of the Eurozone: Is His Optimism Justified?
- Close, But No Cigar
- Why It is Misleading to Compare Exoplanet Kepler-452b to Earth
- The State of the Global Smartphone Market
- Infographic Of The Day: How Much Energy Will It Take To Power Star Wars Devices?
- What We Read Today 29 July 2015
- 29Jul2015 Market Close: Fed FMOC Says No Changes Yet, DOW Closed Up Triple Digits, Oil And Dollar Rise After FMOC Report
29 July 2015 FOMC Meeting Statement: Still No Clue to When the Federal Funds Rate Will Be Raised. Economic Growth Rate Appears Unchanged.
- 29Jul2015 Market Update: Markets Climb Higher In Afternoon Trading Ahead Of Fed FMOC Minutes, Oil Melting Up And U.S. Dollar Seesawing Upwards
- Stunning TIMELAPSE: East Coast Under Heavy Thunderstorm Seen From ISS
June 2015 Pending Home Sales Index Headlines Say the Index Declined. Our View is Better.
- 29Jul2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Flat, Oil Off Lows, FMOC Minutes This Afternoon May Jolt Markets With Volatility
- Is It Time To Switch Industries? 5 Under-the-Radar Industries To Consider.
- Early Headlines: Trade Imbalances Hinder Growth (IMF), India's Submarine Killer, Twitter Swings 21%, Greek Stock Market to Open, China Anti-Corruption Purge Spreads and More
- Turkey Joining Islamic State Offensive - So Why is it Targeting the Kurds?
Chinese Presidency: An Earned Kingship for 10 Years
Epoch of Belief, Epoch of Incredulity (27): Metanoia
- America's Insane Rate of Gun Homicide in Perspective
- Declarations of Dependence: A New e-Book on the Nation-Subjugating "Trade Deals"
- Judges Revive Claim that AT&T Overcharged Schools for Internet Service
- The CMB: How an Accidental Discovery Became the Key to Understanding the Universe
- Investing.com Technical Summary 28 July 2015
- America's Growing Smartphone Addiction
- Infographic Of The Day: Workplace Video Conferencing Reinvented
- What We Read Today 28 July 2015
- 28Jul2015 Market Close: DOW Closes Higher, WTI Oil Closes In Support Area, Short Term Indicators Bullish
Case-Shiller Home Price Index May 2015 Shows Home Prices Rising But Pace Still Not Accelerating
- 28Jul2015 Market Update: Market Do Well, Oil Higher, Indicators Are Bearish
- Bailey Matthews, 8, With Cerebral Palsy Completes Triathlon
July 2015 Conference Board Consumer Confidence Surprise Fall
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Improves in July 2015 - Above Expectations.
July 2015 Chemical Activity Barometer Rises. Still Year-over-Year Growth Rate Slows.
- 28Jul2015 Pre-Market Commentary: U.S. Futures Up, Oil Remains Down, Chinese Markets End In Red, U.S. Dollar Rising, FMOC Meeting Starts Today
- Quantum Geopolitics
- Early Headlines: China Vows to Support Market, ISIS-Free Zone, Manufacturing Moving to Mexico, Bolivia Subway in Sky, VW Now Top Auto Maker and More
- The World's Most Polluted Cities Are In India
- 27 July 2015 Weather and Climate Report
Automotive Recalls: The Technological Era
- Confidential Documents: Red Cross Itself May Not Know How Millions Donated for Haiti Were Spent
- Why There's Resistance to the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Earnings and Economic Reports: Week Starting 27 July 2015
- Exoplanet Kepler-452b Offers a Glimpse into the Future Fate of Our Earth
- Travelers' Biggest Complaints About Air Travel
Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 27 July 2015 Fell Almost 6 Cents
- Infographic Of The Day: Banish Meeting Boredom - 13 Tips For Better Meetings
- What We Read Today 27 July 2015
- 27Jul2015 Market Close: Averages Close Down, DOW Off 128 Points, Nasdaq Down One Percent, WTI Oil Continues To Decline
- Strong Dollar Discourages Many Foreign Homebuyers In The US
- 27Jul2015 Market Update: Markets Down, DOW Off Triple Digits, Oil Down But Stable, More Markets Losses Feared
- Cleveland Police Pepper Spray Protesters At Black Lives Matter Rally
July 2015 Texas Manufacturing Survey Manufacturing Activity Continues to Contract for Fifth Month
- 27Jul2015 Pre-Market Commentary: Oil Falling, U.S. Dollar Down But Steady, Shanghai Down 8.5%, Markets Expected To Open Lower
Durable Goods New Orders Improved in June 2015. Rolling Averages Declined.
- Why Taking The 2009 Homebuyer Tax Credits Might Have Made You Worse Off
- Early Headlines: Chinese Stocks are Crashing, Al Qaeda Targets Hotel, Malaria Vaccine, TPP Final This Week, Trouble in Athens and More
- Are Your Pension(s) Safe? Part 2 - Revisiting CalPERS
- Why Most Gold Bugs and Bloggers are Dead Wrong About China's Gold
- Media Goes Crazy Over El Nino
- Stock Market Indices Exhibit Divergent Behavior
- Insider Trading 24 July 2015: Most Insider Buying by Three Noted Investors
- Infographic Of The Day: Managing Remote Workforce
- The Week Ahead: What Message are you Getting from the Market?
- What We Read Today 26 July 2015
- Surprising Applications Of The Magnus Effect
- The Decision To Buy Vs. Rent A Home Breakeven
- Union, Dislocation, Reinvention: The Great Systemic Transformation Of The West
- Biometrics And Privacy, Or Locking Down The Super-Secret Control Room
- Europe's Greatest Cover-Up Could Mean the Death of the Euro
- Analysis In Real Time Is Only for Shock Value
- Trefis: Highlights Week Ending 24 July 2015
- Infographic Of The Day: Fruits By Month Guide
- What We Read Today 25 July 2015
- How To Destroy Your Cell Phone With Senator Lindsey Graham
- Since 2000: When Was Buying A Home Most Beneficial?
- The Impact Of The Home Valuation Code Of Conduct On Appraisals
- Social Security Board Of Trustees: Trust Fund Reserve Gains One Year For Projected Depletion Date
- Have Changing Job And Worker Characteristics Restrained Wage Growth?
- Infographic Of The Day: Most Costly Engineering Mistakes
- What We Read Today 24 July 2015
- 24Jul2015 Market Close: Bad Week For Gold And Stocks.
- Robots Will Create Art And May Even Fall In Love
- Productivity and Modern-Day Horse Manure
- Recollection and Repetition: Ergodic and Non-Ergodic Processes in the Sciences
- Structural Changes in U.S. Employment
- Interpreting Information in China's Stock Markets
- What's Going on with Gold?
- Initial Claims Falsely Support Steady State Universe Theory
- The Birth of European Macroeconomics
- Taking A Shower After Reading Garbage
- The Tightening US Labor Market Lie
- Excessive Debt Continues to Restrain Economic Growth
- Infinite Monkeys: The Limits of Probability Theory
- Trade and Growth - End of an Era?
- The Greek Drama Continued - How About a Little IMF Debt Relief?
- Is Your Favorite Californian Wine Really from California? The Growing Bulk Wine Business
- Jobs Growth Confirming What We Already Knew - The USA Economy Slowed
- Greece is Solvent but Illiquid: Policy Implications
- Open Market Commentary: Markets Recovered From Morning Lows, U.S. Dollar Index Almost Reaches 100 As WTI Oil Tests Support
- Closing Market Commentary: Averages Closed Up While Trading Sideways Entire Session, Investors Uneasy
- Open Market Commentary: Sideways Trading As Averages Stay Just Above Unchanged Line, Session Headed For Slow Speed Trading
- Market Commentary: Markets Remain In The Red All Day, Trading In Extremely Narrow Range