- 11Dec2017 Market Update: Wall Street Ticks Higher As New York Explosion Worries Wane, WTI Crude Trends Higher As The Dollar And Gold Weaken
- Husband Chooses Buddies Over Pregnant Wife! - Just For Laughs Gags
November 2017 Consumer Expectations Improve Across Several Household Finance Measures
November 2017 Conference Board Employment Index Growth Rate Declines
October 2017 Headline JOLTS Job Openings Again Little Changed
- 11Dec2017 Pre-Market Commentary: Wall Street To Open Flat, SP 500 Futures Erase Gains, Treasurys Rise After Pipe Bomb Explosion At New York's Port Authority Terminal, Gold Firms As Dollar Retreats Ahead Of Fed Meeting
- Cyberattacks And The Digital Dilemma
- Analysis Shows More Than 20 Percent Of US Properties At Risk Of Flood Are Outside Of Designated Special Flood Hazard Areas
- Infographic Of The Day: Cybersecurity - Fighting A Threat That Causes 450B Of Damage Each Year
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Up, Dollar And Oil Down, Gold Flat, Bitcoin Futures Zoom, GOP To Cut Safety Nets, Safest US Cities, Brexit Deadlock Broken, Passenger Drones, And More
- Bitcoin And Financial Governance
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 09 December
- Market And Sector Analysis 09December 2017
- Economic Calendar - Week Starting 10December 2017
- Death From Above
- The Excuses Driven Rally
- The Most And Least Expensive Countries For Broadband
- NAFTA Difficulties Could Push Canada Toward More Trade With China
- The Week Ahead: Santa Rally Or Cross Winds?
- Teaching Machines To Teach Themselves
- Earnings And Economic Reports: Week Starting 11 December 2017
- The Biggest Food Accounts On Instagram
- Are Digital Cameras Still Worth Buying?
- Waiting For Inflation. When Is Inflation Too Low?
- How Much Is Priced In? Market Expectations For FOMC Rate Hikes From Different Angles
- Productivity Growth And Real Interest Rates In The Long Run
- Have Inflation Dynamics Changed?
- Grading The CBO's Baseline Projections Of Federal Revenues And Outlays
- BullBear Ratio: Is "More Leverage" Better?
- Infographic Of The Day: Icy Water Moons That Might Host Life
- Governors And Federal Agencies Are Blocking Nearly 1,300 Accounts On Facebook And Twitter
- When Is The Crash Coming?
- Should Lying To The FBI Be A Crime?
- The Devil's In The Details: Tax Plan Unknowns Weigh On Stocks
- Overheating The Economy
- DNA Has Gone Digital - What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Documentary Of The Week: Liberty And Economics
- Against Marginalist Pricing Theory: US Consumer Prices and Capacity Utilisation
- Steep Rise In Poppy Cultivation And Production Of Opium
- Take A Knee... My Ass!!
The State of Joe Sixpack in 3Q2017: The Average Joe Is Insignificantly Better Off
- Shifting Sands
- More Than 86,000 Homes In Southern California At Risk From The Thomas, Rye And Creek Wildfires
- The Defeat And Survival Of The Islamic State
November 2017 CBO Monthly Budget Review: Total Receipts Up by 6 Percent in the First Two Months of Fiscal Year 2018
- Infographic Of The Day: NASA's Parker Solar Probe Mission To Touch The Sun Explained
- Will Santa Deliver Inflation To The Fed?
- Bond Vigilantes And Outlook For Stocks
- Where Are The Retail Jobs Going?
- Is The Bitcoin Ramp Sustainable?
- Investing.com Weekly Wrap Up 08December 2016
- Soccer's Embarrassing Gender Wage Gap
- Three Blatant Lies The Fed Just Told You
- Investing.com Technical Summary 08December 2016
- How Underwater Gardening Can Rewild The Atlantic Ocean
- HIV Infections Are Decreasing
- 08Dec2017 Market Close: Wall Street Closes Higher, DOW Up Triple Digits, Jobs Report Boosts Optimism For 2018 Investing
- What We Read Today 08 December 2017
- 08Dec2017 Market Update: Wall Street Trends Higher As Jobs Data Shows Strength In Economy, DOW Up 85 Points, Bitcoin Tumbles 20 Percent, Crude And Dollar Volatile
- Here's What It Would Take For Helicopters To Be As Big As Planes
Preliminary December 2017 Michigan Consumer Sentiment Recedes Slightly
01 December 2017: ECRI's WLI Growth Index Rate Improves
October 2017 Headline Wholesale Sales Improved
November 2017 BLS Jobs Situation Still A Little Confused
- 08Dec2017 Pre-Market Commentary: US Futures Point To Higher Open On Wall Street, US Jobs Data Comes In Higher, WTI Crude And The US Dollar Climb Higher, Gold Remains Depressed
Rail Week Ending 02 December 2017: November Traffic Up 1.5%
- Infographic Of The Day: How John Glenn And NASA Made History
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks, Gold And Dollar Up, Oil Flat, Temp Spending Bill, US Drinking Water Crisis, CHIP To Expire, EU Mfg Expands, US Of Europe, China Payment Systems, And More
- The Bitcoin Bubble - How We Know It Will Burst
- How Brits Feel About Prince Harry's Engagement
- Blockchains - What Are They? What Can We Expect?
- The Billionaire Club Bosses
- What Trump's Recognition Of Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel Means For The Middle East
- Former Serb General Mladic Sentenced To Life In Prison
- 07Dec2017 Market Close: Wall Street Closes Higher On Big Tech Boost And Industrials Rally, WTI Crude Settles In The Mid 56 Handle, Gold Index Steadies Lower
October 2017 Headline Consumer Credit Growth Rate Grows?
- 07Dec2017 Market Update: Wall Street Advances As Tax Overhaul Looms Over Market, DOW Up Triple Digits, WTI Crude Shows Strength As The Gold Index Declines Further
- Interstellar Cannibals Are Eating Their Way Through Our Universe
02 December 2017 Initial Unemployment Claims Rolling Average Improves Marginally
- 07Dec2017 Pre-Market Commentary: Wall Street To Open Flat, Bitcoin Blasts Through $15,000 Milestone, Congress Seems Set To Avert Weekend Government Shutdown
November 2017 Job Cuts Lowest Year-to-Date Total In 20 Years
- Where The North Korean Crisis Meets The Iran Nuclear Deal
- Infographic Of The Day: China's Space Lab For Long Missions
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mixed, Dollar And Oil Up, Gold Down, $14K Bitcoin, Tax Bill 'Whacks' Dems, Ryan To Cut Entitlements, LA Wild Fires, Germany Wants To Deport Syrians, And More
- Two Little-known Ways GOP Tax Bill Would Make Chasm Between Rich And Poor Even Wider
- Cyber Week Rally Makes Jeff Bezos A $100-Billion Man
- The Constitutional Right To Education Is Long Overdue
- Renovating the Fed
- Most Coup Attempts In Recent Years Have Failed
- Turning Hurricanes Into Music: Can Listening To Storms Help Us Understand Them Better?
- Autocomplete: Jobs Under Threat From Automation
- What We Read Today 06 December 2017
- 06Dec2017 Market Close: Bitcoin Clears $13,000
- 06Dec2017 Market Update: Wall Street Mixed, Large Caps Flat, Small Caps Up Fractionally, WTI Crude Prices Tickles Low 56 Handle
- SpaceX Monthly Recap Testing Mishap, Moon First, And More Funding
3Q2017 (Final): Headline Productivity Again Shows Significant Gain
November 2017 ADP Job Growth Is 190,000
October 2017 Leading Index Review: Growth Trends Show Improvement
- An "Unprestigious" Preview Of Debt Deflation
- Infographic Of The Day: How Rockefeller Tree Dwarfs Household Displays
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks, Dollar, Oil And Gold All Down, US Budget Struggles, Nat. Monument Furor, Trump Moves To Jerusalem, Microgrids, China Energy Shortage, And More
My Top 10 Publications
- December 4, 2017 Weather and Climate Report - Active MJO to Arrive Soon
- The GOP Doesn't Care If You Like Its Tax Plan. Here's Why
- America's Favorite Bedside Companion?
- The Philippines Have Decades Of Missed FDI
- Where Were You When The Mountain Blew? Remembering The Eruption Of Mount St Helens
- Americans Voice Support For Net Neutrality
- FIVE PLACES ON EARTH WHERE GRAVITY DOESN'T SEEMS TO WORK
November 2017 ISM and Markit Services Remain In Expansion
October 2017 Trade Balance Again Marginally Worsened
October 2017 CoreLogic Home Prices Up 7% Year-over-Year
- The Loonie Takes Flight - BUT A "Labor Miracle" Is NOT The Reason Why
- Do Foreign-Born Workers Cause Native-Born Workers To Move Or Leave The Labor Force?
- Did Investor Sentiment Affect Credit Risk Around The 2016 Election?
- Does Quantitative Easing Work As Advertised? - Part 3 Of 3
- Infographic Of The Day: 10 Terrible Celebrity Investors
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Down, Dollar Up, Oil And Gold Flat, Bitcoin Bubble, US Nixes Refugee Pact, UK Bal Of Payments Falls, Japan Mfg Strengthens, China Winning Li Race, And More
- Shrinking And Altering National Monuments: Experts Assess Interior Secretary Zinke's Proposals
- Almost Half Of Americans Won't Buy Christmas Decorations
- How A Volcano In Indonesia Led To The Creation Of Frankenstein
- The Busiest U.S. Airports At Thanksgiving
Average Gasoline Prices for Week Ending 04 December 2017 Declined Over 3 Cents
- What We Read Today 04 December 2017
- How To Have A Long-Lasting Relationship
October 2017 Manufacturing New Orders Marginally Decline
- A Time For Action
- What Economic Theory Says About Quantitative Easing - Part 2 Of 3
- The New York Fed DSGE Model Forecast - November 2017
- Infographic Of The Day: Milk Fat - How Mammals Measure Up
- Early Headlines: Asia Stocks Mixed, Dollar Up, Oil And Gold Down, Tax Plan, Net Neutrality, National Land Give-Away, Germany Pays Electricity Users, Bug Can't Find Windshield, And More
- Most Read Articles Last Week Ending 02 December
- Economic Calendar - Week Starting 03December 2017
- Cyber Monday Sets New U.S. Online Shopping Record
- Each Volcano Has Unique Warning Signs That Eruption Is Imminent
- The Countries With The Heaviest Tax Burdens
- This High Tech License Plate Frame Smartens Up The Rump Of Your Car
- Millennial Homebuyers Are Not All The Same
- What's Down With Inflation?
- What Makes A Safe Asset Safe?
- What Is Quantitative Easing, And How Has It Been Used? Part 1 Of 3
- Infographic Of The Day: The Anatomy Of Fear
- Beware the Scholastics! Some Thoughts on the Curriculum Reform Movement
- Low Inflation Deflator and Inventory Increases Boost GDP
- The Bonfire Burns On
- Interest Rates and 'Reserve Constraints': Why Endogenous Money Works Without Central Bank Intervention
- Bonfire of the Absurdities
- Mortgage Default During the Great Recession Came from Real Estate Investors, Not Subprime Credit Holders
- 'Uncertainty' in Contemporary DSGE Modelling: Not Even Wrong
- The Distribution of Pain
- Tobin's Q: A Wily Trickster and Slightly Vacuous
- The Bankers and the Euro
- Is Gold Still A Hedge Against Political Risk?
- Should Americans Buy Guns for Protection?
- Is the Keynes Investment Multiplier Actually a Divider?
- What Would Keynes Have Said About the Current Stagnation?
- The Fragmentation of Society
- Promising Ideas for Future Research on the Employment Effects of Minimum Wages
- Trump's Planned Tax Reforms: A Look at the Numbers
- 'Strong' GDP Growth Is Really Not So Strong
- Rethinking Education
- Gold Shakeout
- Silver Outlook Is Extremely Bullish
- Gold's Latest Milestone
- How To Get Income From Gold
- When To Buy Gold
- Gold's Tedious Shenanigans
- Why The Price Of Gold Was Up 2.2% Last Week - Where It's Headed Now
- Median Weekly Earnings Vs. Gold
- What Should You Do After Silver's Flash Crash And Subsequent Dive?