Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list is about anti-gravity ........ and the last article is about the prospect that Alzheimer's disease may cost over $1 trillion a year by 2040.
- Is antimatter anti-gravity? (Robert Sanders, R&D) Wow!!! Does anti-matter fall up? Do matter and anti-matter repel each other? No new answers but certainly new questions.
- Why Reinhart and Rogoff Aren’t the Real Villains (ffwiley, Cyniconomics) Econintersect editor has commented on this article.
- Moon Landing Faked!!!—Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories (Sander van der Linden, Scientific American)
- Twenty Numbers From Europe that Should Have You Very Worried (Russell Huntley, New Economic Perspectives) Russell Huntley is a Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- Will Indexing Kill the Market? (Marshall Jaffe, AdvisorOne)
- William Sharpe: Savers Can Increase Living Standards 20% In Retirement (Financial Advisor) Sharpe says the 4% rule is suspect and assuming a 7% or 8% average return from stocks is a mistake.
- 5 Ways to Improve 401(k) Plans (Robert C. Lawton, Financial Planning)
- Social Security Is The Best "Annuity" Deal, Say Experts (Karen DeMasters, Financial Advisor)
- Debt-crippled Holland falls victim to EMU blunders as property slump deepens (Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, The Telegraph) Hat tips to Roger Erickson and wonkmonk.
- Bill Nelson: Will Azheimer's bankrupt us? (Allison Bell, LifeHealthPro) Cost $1 trillion per year by 2040?