Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list has an analysis of signs of an impending bear market for U.S. stocks ........ and the last article is a critical obituary for Margaret Thatcher by Michael Hudson and Jeffrey Somers.
- Are Bonds Signaling A New Bear Market? Keep An Eye On Japan (John Overstreet, Seeking Alpha) Hat tip to Bob Millan.
- 4 Ways to Hedge Against a Stock Market Correction (Ron Delegge, AdvisorOne)
- Lawrence Lessig: We the People, and the Republic we must reclaim (TED Talk, You Tube) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- They’re Making Love to the Third Rail: What Are We Gonna Do About It? (Joe Firestone, New Economic Perspectives) Joe Firestone is a Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- SAC’s Steve Cohen Didn’t See This One Coming (Melanie Rodier, Wall Street & Technology) Read this one!!! Hell hath no fury like...
- Housing Market Update: The Low-Hanging Fruit is Gone (Douglas French, The Daily Reckoning) Dougles French has contributed to Global Economic Intersection. See also Keith Jurow at GEI Analysis.
- Bitcoin for Beginners (Jeffrey A. Tucker, The Freeman) Jeffrey Tucker has contributed to Global Economic Intersection. See also GEI News.
- Yes, Sequestration Is Actually Bad (Jon Favreau, The Daily Beast)
- Iran must be set deadline of weeks to halt enrichment - Israel (Ori Lewis, Reuters) Hat tip to Roger Erickson. Bomb, bomb...bomb Iran.
- The Queen Mother of Global Austerity and Financialization (Michael Hudson and Jeffrey Sommers, Counterpunch) Read Michael Hudson's latest article at GEI Analysis.