Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list has two article, (1) a sobering look at California housing and (2) a euphoric projection from the National Association of Realtors ........ and the last two articles have critical reviews of President Obama.
- California Housing Still Bouncing Along the Bottom (Mark Hanson, The Big Picture) Those cheering a housing recovery better read this.
- Get Ready for Big Bidding Wars This Spring (Daily Real Estate News, Realtor Mag, 05 April 2013) Realtors are having wet dreams.
- The Truthseeker: Looting of America (Russia Today, 05 April 2013) A 12 minute video that includes appearances by four Global Economic Intersection contributors.
- When to Begin Social Security? Even Advisors Aren’t Sure (John Sullivan, AdvisorOne)
- What is an economic equilibrium? (Noah Smith, Noahpinion) Keep track of this one - you may come back to it a few times.
- Detroit Electric unveils "fastest pure-electric production car on the market" (David Szondy, gizmag, 04 April 2013)
- Deposit insurance after Iceland and Cyprus (Anne Sibert, Credit Writedowns)
- 13 Dumb Moves Investors Make (Angela Colley, Money Talks News)
- Suitable for Framing (Rodger Malcolm Mitchell, Monetary Sovereignty) Rodger Malcolm Mitchell is a Global Ecomnomic Intersection contributor. This applies a pretty heavy hand to the Obama legacy.
- Obama Isn’t Spineless, He’s Conservative: Reflections on Chutzpah, Theirs and Ours (Paul Street, zcommunications.org) Hat tip to Lambert Strether, Naked Capitalism.