Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list asks if the recovery in China is real ........ and the last article discusses the relationship between capitalism and inequality and the broken social contract.
- Is the China Recovery Real? (Leith van Onselen, Macro Business)
- Chinese Firms Increase Stakes in U.S. Shale Oil Projects (Jeff Usher, Money Morning)
- Cacophony about Social Security shows our real political dysfunctionality (Fabius Maximus) Fabius Maximus is a contributor to Global Economic Intersection.
- Big data in the age of the telegraph (Caitlin Rosenthal, McKinsey Quarterly) Free registration is required to read.
- Indonesia in Asia’s Changing Balance of Power (Kerry B. Collison, Asia News)
- Will Say’s law stay dead? (Rumplestatskin, Macro Business)
- The Great Disconnect (Kermal Dervis, Project Syndicate)
- You Say You’re a Homeowner and Not a Renter? Think Again. (Mike Bryan and Nick Parker, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta)
- Crude Sachsism: The Four Big Flaws in Progressive Attacks on Keynesianism (Mike Konczal, Next New Deal) Mike Konczal has contributed to Global Economic Intersection).