Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list discusses why North korea is preparing for war ........ and the last article is the latest investment outlook (February 2013) from Bill Gross.
- North Korea: Preparing for War (Jen Alic, Oil Price)
- 300 million dollars out of thin air: Bitcoin turns four and approaches $30 value (Loz Blain, gizmag)
- Emerging Markets Outlook: Will Emerging Markets Continue Their Run in 2013? (Scott Klimo, Saturna Capital, Advisor Perspectives)
- Will Gold Bring Silver Down? (OptionsXpress, Daily Markets)
- The Walmart Test: Payroll Taxes and the Social Contract (George Packer, The New Yorker)
- Economic Optimism vs. The Sequester (John Cassidy, The New Yorker)
- Mercantalism: exports lower a nation’s living standards (Andrea Terzi, Credit Writedowns)
- Lost Brook Dispatches: Surveying Chains and Oxen (Pete Nelson, Adirondack Almanack) Chains, rods, acres, furlongs and more - all the mysteries of surveying explained.
- The 4 New Defensive Strategies (Russ Koesterich, iShares Blog)
- Credit Supernova (William H. Gross, PIMCO Investment Outlook) Bill Gross has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.