Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list describes how recent Fed QE seems to have flowed right to Europe ......... and the last story is about the battle between technolgy companies, which want the proposed government provided "super Wi-Fi" system and the telecoms which oppose it.
- How The Fed's Latest QE Is Just Another European Bailout (Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Here's Why One Woman Decided To Take Down The Personal Finance Industry (Mandi Woodruff, Business Insider)
- Extreme Sentiment: Barron's Cover "Get Ready for Record Dow - We Told You So"; Top Call (Mike Shedlock, Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis) Hat tip to Advisor Perspectives, dshort.com.
- Broad Powers Seen for Obama in Cyberstrikes (David E. Sanger and Thom Shanker, The New York Times) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Financial Physics (Ed Easterling, Crestmont Research) Ed Easterling is an occasional contributor to Global Economic Intersection.
- Economic Indeterminacy – the cause of my (relative) silence (YanisVaroukas) Hat tip to Russell Huntley and Roger Erickson.
- Expert Witnesses Starting to Take on Forgeries in Foreclosures (Yves Smith, Naked Capitalism)
- Henry Wallace, America's Forgotten Visionary (Peter Drier, Truthout) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- Friends of Fraud (Paul Krugman, The New York Times)
- Telecom Corporations Are Trying To Stop The Government From Offering Free 'Super Wi-Fi' (Walter Hickey, Business Insider)