Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list is an anlysis of value at risk calculation ......... and the last story is an update of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
- Value at Risk – the construct (reszatonline)
- Mainstream Leaders: Blogs Are Valuable Source of News (Barry Ritholtz, The Big Picture)
- The Forecast for Risk in 2013 (Geoff Considine, Advisor Perspectives)
- Jacob Lew, Mary Jo White and Dunbar’s Number (Simon Johnson, The New York Times)
- Argentina v Chile: Real Economy Side (Constantin Gurdgiev, True Economics, 02 February 2013) Dr. Gurdgiev is a Global Economic Intersection contributor.
- Obama’s Flip-Flops on Money in Politics: A Brief History (Justin Elliott, ProPublica, 30 January 2013)
- The Puzzle of John Taylor: Department of "Huh!?!?!?!?!?!?" Weblogging (Brad DeLong) Brad DeLong has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.
- The Great American Bank Robbery (Joseph Stiglitz, AlterNet)
- Deepwater Horizon Update - BP's Rope-a-Dope Legal Strategy (American Thinker)