Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list is Bill Gross' prediction of financial Armageddon ......... and the last story says that some productivity tools are actually wasting your time.
- Credit Supernova! (William H. Gross, PIMCO Investment Outlook, February 2013)
- A Warning to Wall St. About Misleading Clients (Peter J. Henning, DealBook, The New York Times, 30 January 2013) Brokers not fit for a used car lot?
- Decelerating American Physics: Panel Advises Shutdown of Last U.S. Collider (John Matson, Scientific American)
- Public opposes Social Security benefit cuts (Mary Beth Franklin, Investment News, 31 Februsry 2013)
- Feds map PPACA coverage rule limits (Allison Bell, Life Health Pro, 31 January 2013)
- You Can Thank the Health Care Industry for the Economic Recovery (Margot Sanger-Katz, National Journal)
- Would you rather be honest and lose or dishonest and win? (Greg McKeown, Linked In)
- ILA Strike Watch 2013: 1 Week Till Strike Deadline (The Cargo Channel, 29 January 2013) Hat tip to The Political Commentator.
- Voices from the past describe the coming New America (Fabius Maximus)
- How Productivity Tools Can Waste Your Time (Sue Shellenbarger, The Wall Street Journal, 29 January 2013)