Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list explains that, even with pay cuts, Wall Street is the place for outsized incomes ......... and the last story gives 20 amazing facts about the human body.
- Wall Street Pay, Declines And All, Remains Sure Bet For Big Money (Alexander Eichler, Huffington Post)
- An amazing article about the Spanish economy and what it means to America (Rodger Malcolm Mitchell, Monetary Sovereignty)
- 10 Largest ETFs (Investment News)
- Six ways our brains make bad financial decisions (Dan Ariely and Nina Mazer, The Globe and Mail) Hat tip to The Big Picture.
- Japan’s debt approaches 1 quadrillion yen (Warren Mosler, Mosler Economics) Warren Mosler is an occasional contributor to Global Economic Intersection.
- Comment on House Prices, Real House Prices, and Price-to-Rent Ratio (Bill McBride, Calculated Risk)
- Deflating the housing bubble – an update (Fabius Maximus)
- Financial Weapons of Mass Destruction: $600 Trillion Derivatives 10 Times the Global GDP (rydyvy, Progress or Collapse) Hat tip to Roger Erickson.
- CHART OF THE DAY: If We Want Stocks To Keep Surging, Government Bond Yields Need To Rise (Sam Ro, Business Insider)
- 20 amazing facts about the human body (Brian Clegg, The Observer) hat tip to Roger Erickson.