Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of today's reading list discusses China's aging demographic ......... and the last story is by Larry Doyle explaining why the banks should be broken up.
- What Happens When China Goes “Gray”? (Mark W. Frazier, The Diplomat)
- Apple Turns Sour for Some Big Funds (Dan Culloton, Morningstar Advisor)
- Levin Indicates 2013 Tax Reform Not Likely (Stacy Kaper, National Journal)
- Pot Smokers Might Not Turn into Dopes after All (Arran Food and Nature magazine, Scientific American) Also read this.
- I Visited An Herbalife Nutrition Club And Saw Why Bill Ackman Got His Short Thesis Wrong (John Hempton, Business Insider). John Hempton has contributed to Global Economic Intersection.
- NRA: 250,000 New Members In Month Since Newtown Shooting (Nick Wing, Huffington Post) Hat tip[ to Roger Erickson.
- Republicans’ plan to destroy your financial life. They know you won’t do anything about it. (Rodger Malcolm Mitchell, Monetary Sovereignty)
- Charting the Four Sector ETFs above their 2007 High (Afraid to Trade) Hat tip to Daily Markets.
- China FDI Shows Full-Year Decline as Economic Expansion Slows (Bloomberg News)
- Why Should The Banks Be Broken Up? (Larry Doyle, Sense on Cents)