Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is about deficit hysteria and economicide ...... and the last article tells about a pending state legislature bill that would criminalize Obamacare.
- Fueled by Deficit Hysteria, Obama and the Republicans Are Choosing the Path of “Economicide” (Michael Hoexter, New Economic Perspectives) Read a recent GEI Opinion article by Michael Hoexter.
- End of the World Predictions Are for Suckers Only (Barry Ritholtz, The Big Picture)
- Why Do Americans Have Less vacation Time than Anyone Else (Steven Mazie, big think) Hat tip to Naked Capitalism.
- Ten Economic Questions for 2013 (Bill McBride, Calculated Risk)
- Will Herbalife End Up a Penny Stock? (Robert Weinstein, The Street.com) See also our Investing article.
- The money behind the Newtown massacre (Dan Primack, Fortune)
- Harvard Injury Control Research Center, Homicide (Harvard School of Public Health)
- What's Behind the Muni Selloff? (Matt Tucker, iShares Blog)
- Mr. Incompetent, the Economy Wrecker Alan Greenspan, Was Central to the Formation of the Campaign to Fix the Debt (Dean Baker, Center for Economic and Policy Research)
- State rep seeks to criminalize PPACA implementation (Allison Bell, Life Health Pro) South Carolina House has a bill pending that would make implementing provisions of PPACA (Obamacare) a feleony subject to fine and imprisonment.