Econintersect: Click Read more >> below graphic to see today's list.
The top of our reading list is a socialist argument that the call for more jobs is misguided ...... and the last two articles are by Neil Barofsky and the "too big to jail" problem.
- Stop Digging: The Case Against Jobs (Peter Frase, dsausa.org)
- A Risky Proposition: Crop Insurance in the Face of Climate Change (Julia Olmstead, Institute for Agriculture and Trade)
- Models Behaving Badly (Robert Skidelsky, Project Syndicate)
- These Companies are Huge Internet Power Players (Eric McWhinnie, Wall St. Cheat Sheet)
- Jeff Gundlach Investing Advice: Hold Cash, Fold Stocks (John Sullivan, AdvisorOne)
- Money and bond bubbles: a parable (Worthwhile Canadian Initiative)
- Why are Cash Rich Companies Being Subsidized bt Tax-Poor Governments (Caitlyn, The Big Picture)
- Skiing in New Hampshire This Week - Video (Wildcat Mountain via You Tube)
- Too Big to Jail: Our Banking System's Latest Disgrace (Neil Barofsky, The New Republic)
- HSBC: Too Big To Jail. But UBS? (Neil Barofsky, LinkedIn)